WOW 1 DAY PAINTING Ottawa

aprilinglis in Ottawa
aprilinglis in Ottawa
13 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repaint rental property

I hired Wow because they are affiliated with 1800 got junk and i have a lot of faith in the business model and service standards. I wasn’t disappointed. The team was quick, clean, friendly, and true to their quote. They also used quality paint and materials. Thanks guys! I will definitely use them again!

Thank you so much April for sharing of your positive experienced. It was our pleasure to worked with you!

joanne
joanne

Kitchen painting

Very satisfied with the professionalism of the crew and owners. Left the house clean after the job was finished.

Thank you Joanne, it was our pleasure to worked with you.

Jill white in Ottawa
Jill white in Ottawa

Interior painting

The WOW team did an amazing job. Their attention to detail was outstanding. Leesa,Leesha and their team were punctual,professional,and very skilled. We would have them back in a heartbeat. Thanks WOW.

We were glad to help Jill. Thank you so much for choosing to worked with us. Leesha, Leesa and the team.

homestars in Ottawa
homestars in Ottawa

LIVING, DINING, FAMILY ROOMS, 3 BATHROOMS, 1 BEDROOM

Looks like a new model home ! Liked that Leesa was patient and gave an organized detailed estimate and updated it when I made changes on her second visit just before painting day. The team started and finished on time even making unexpected patches in the bathroom where the light fixtures had been removed. On painting day, Leesha was there to do the initial walkthrough and the final inspection and so I felt confident I was in good hands. Am so glad I chose them. I am having them back to do my basement. Laura

Thank you so much Laura for taking the time to leave the review. we appreciated your business, it was a great pleasure! leesa and Leesha and our team.

M Budd in Ottawa
M Budd in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting of sunroom and varandah.

This is the second time we have used their services. The first time we had the kitchen and the living room painted. We are really happy with the service given. Fast and efficient

We were happy to have worked with you once again. Thank you so much for taking the time leave us your review. We will see you again soon!

Ricki in Ottawa
Ricki in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wow is a perfect name for the company!

The team of six painters arrived on time at my door on the day. They all wear the lime green company tee shirts. All are professional, polite, very nice, friendly, and skilled painters. Their “boss” does a walkabout with them, explaining what is to be done, and the on-site coordinator asked me some questions, to ensure things would be as I wanted.
All team members got along well, and welcomed my interest and chatted with me if I wanted to.
They started wrapping up, and cleaning up at about 3:00, and the cleanup was thorough. They vacuumed, and replaced the switch plates I had removed, without being asked. The owner returned later that day to ensure that I was satisfied with the work. Really, the name WOW, is very appropriate! I heartily recommend this company. Thank you, Leesa. Pat Williams

Thank you so much Pat for taking the time to leave us you kind words. It was truly our pleasure to worked with you. Leesa and the team.

Val and Scott in Ottawa
Val and Scott in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

House refreshed for sale.

This was an excellent experience form the start through to the finish. We would highly recommend this company to anyone. Leesa is very knowledgeable, trustworthy, honest, and professional. She really knows her business. Her employees were equally impressive.
We can’t say enough about what a great ONE DAY paint job this company did.
Two thumbs up!!!

Thank you so much Val and Scott for taking the time to leave as your kind words. Leesa and the team are greatly appreciated.

Brooko in Ottawa
Brooko in Ottawa

Daughter’s home

The team arrived on time and did a fantastic job prepping and completing a big job in a day and a half. The quality of the work was first class. If you are undecided on your next project I strongly recommend these folks. Outstanding.

Thank you so much for your business! It was truly our pleasure from all of us.

nmartin
nmartin
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen and bedroom paint job

Quick response. Quick work. Good quality. Started on time. Owners and painters were polite and respectful.

Many thanks for your business and enjoy your newly painted spaces. From all of us!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

House painting

Had stairwell, 2 halls, kitchen, a den and 3 bathrooms painted. They came in at 8 am while I was at work and were gone by the time I got home. Along with any mess! The house looks beautiful. I was very happy with the whole process. Leesa, the owner was wonderful to deal with. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your nice review. It was truly our pleasure and we hope to work with you again!

More about WOW 1 DAY PAINTING Ottawa

TRUSTED OTTAWA HOUSE PAINTERS - Women Owned and Operated.

***

Need your home, condo, cabinets or commercial property painted with speed and quality? Looking for a fast, full-service painting contractor that delivers the quality you expect in a timeline that's unexpected?

***

We're WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and we're creating happy customers throughout the National Capital Region with our professional, all-inclusive interior and exterior painting services. Whether you need a single wall painted, your office re-decorated, or your whole home needs a makeover, we're here to help.

Our innovative painting system combines expert estimates, premium-quality materials, special systems, and teams of professional painters that match the size of your project to WOW our customers.
------------------

TRANSFORM YOUR HOME WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL PAINTERS

When you're looking for 1 day difference, professional painting services, you can count on our team of painters to provide you with beautiful results with minimal disruption to your busy schedule.

We start by providing you with a free, personalized quote prepared at your home by one of our friendly estimators. As a full-service painting contractor, our estimates include all the materials, high-quality paint, and labor needed to prepare and paint your walls.

If you decide to hire us, we'll arrive on your project day with a big crew of friendly, uniformed painters. We'll begin by covering your floors and furniture with our clean drop cloths and filling any small cracks and holes in your walls. If you have wallpaper or caulking that needs removing, we can take care of that too.

Our on-site supervisor continuously monitors the painting throughout the day to ensure your walls look perfect. Once we're finished painting, we'll tidy everything up, leaving you with nothing but a stunning fresh coat of paint to admire! Before we leave, we'll complete a walk through with you to double-check our work and make sure you are completely satisfied with our professional painting services.

We're so sure you'll love us, and our services, that we back our work with a written two-year warranty. You'll be amazed at what a difference a day makes!

----------------

WE DO EXTERIOR PAINTING

The long, cold winters and hot, humid summers here in Ottawa can really take a toll on exterior surfaces like siding, window frames, garage doors, and decks, leading to premature wear and expensive repair bills. Whether you'd like your window frames touched up, your garage door re-painted, or you'd like to give your entire home a makeover, we're here to help. Just imagine how your house will look with a nice fresh coat of paint!

Our team of skilled, uniformed painters have experience in painting all types of outside surfaces, including stucco, brick, concrete, wood, and more. We can re-paint your window frames, stain your solid wood deck, or give your entire home a complete makeover in no time. WOW!

Before we begin painting, we'll carefully clean the surfaces with our pressure washers to ensure the paint adheres well, scrap of loose paint and we'll protect your hedges, gardens, and vehicles while we work with drop cloths. We'll work quickly and efficiently, just like with our interior painting services, and once we're done, you'll be amazed at what a difference a day makes!