Allspace Interiors

PRINCE GEORGE BC V2M3X7

Reviews for Allspace Interiors

Neil from Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Peter did my bathroom. He gutted it from top to bottom. Put in heated floor,tile,toilet, new outside door which goes to my deck. He picked color and tile and vanity. He did this for a great price and worked with me on everything. I would have him come back to do any other job that I need done in my house and recommend him to anyone.

B. Howat in Prince george
2 reviews Prince George, BC

Peter did an excellent job for a very reasonable price. He gutted the bathroom and reno'd it from top to bottom. He only uses top of the line fixtures and has an artistic touch when it comes to tiling. He's got good taste - you can basically just tell him to do what he thinks looks best and it always does. Use him for any job big, or small, in my opinion.