Mackinlay R.E. Group

TORONTO ON M5A4M3
HomeStars  >  Design/Build in Toronto  >  Mackinlay R.E. Group

Reviews for Mackinlay R.E. Group

Natasha  from Toronto

Highly Recommended - We hired Ben to do our kitchen renovation and it was the absolute best decision. He was trustworthy, easy to work with, understood our budget (kept us below), and very honest. I've done renos before where dealing with the contractor just become a nightmare and this was not that. I really appreciated his services!

Bill from Toronto

I hired Mackinlay R.E. Group to fully control and manage my second story renovation. It involved converting an odd large open floor into 3 bedrooms with a large bathroom. Benjamin, the owner, was amazing to deal with. They fully managed the design, permits, and ensuring the job got done on time and within budget. I would highly recommend using them...Benjamin was a delight to deal with and the people he brought in to do the job were excellent. Overall very understand and flexible renovation done to my perfection!

More about Mackinlay R.E. Group

Mackinlay R. E. Group will provide you with start to finish full renovation support. Whether its a big job or small, we will provide you with design, permits (if necessary), the full reno, clean up, etc. During the reno you will have weekly meetings with us discussing design choices and ...