Roofers Ltd

INNISFIL ON L9S2A5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Innisfil  >  Roofers Ltd

Reviews for Roofers Ltd

Roofer nailed right thru shingles!!!

Lenny owner of roofers ltd, innisville, ont. showed up same day leaky roof, said he was covering warranty of our roofinig company, he said he would calk shingles that some were raised from winds but left calking gun on driveway nailed 200 nails instead, week later leak, he not return i even though charged $600, Another roofing company repaired the vent seal, and took photos brought to my attention lenny NAILED DIRECTLY THRU SHINGLES PIERCING Potential leaking entire roof future which will cost THOUSANDS even i know one nails under each shingle if necessary NOT THRU TOP of SHINGLESi

Roofers Ltd
INNISFIL
L9S2A5

Please be very careful hiring Leonard, I hope that no one would every have to go through what I have been through. It has been almost 2 months and less then 20% of the job was complete which I believe was the goal. He asked for a huge deposit in cash and against my best judgment I decided to give it to him. He dropped off a couple of hundred dollars worth of material and I come to notice later that quite a few pieces were damaged (possibly left overs or scrap pieces). A total of 3 hours were spent at the house over 6 weeks. I have now moved on and will have to take everything down and start fresh (A good thing only 20% was complete). Left a ladder there to pretend that he was coming back then when I filed a report to BBB, he came to get the ladder.