Daniel Cayer Interiors

TORONTO ON M6J3S8
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Toronto  >  Daniel Cayer Interiors

Reviews for Daniel Cayer Interiors

Interior upgrade

Daniel assisted the Board of Directors for our housing co-operative in choosing appropriate interior colours that would provide a calm yet modern environment for our interior common space. He was able to work with the constraints we had regarding work to be undertaken and limitations of budget for our not-for-profit while ensuring a top quality result. He is highly professional and was sensitive to our needs.

Greg Daly from Toronto
Greg Daly from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Design

Daniel has assisted me on several occasions to reinvent my space. He has an uncanny ability to visualize an end product that responds to both my taste as well as my day to day living experience. He is able to transform the mundane to the spectacular while adaptively reusing things that I already have. The result: forever something new without wasting the old!

Jess in Etobicoke
Jess in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

home office redesign

There are lots of great designers in Toronto...and I met with most!!
But not all designers can help a client express themselves in the decor. Daniel sat with me and got to know me, my lifestyle, some of my family history, and then he started to work....then end result was a workspace that is a beautiful modern reflection of me!! love him!

David M from Toronto
David M from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Design Ideas, Staging, Color Selection

Daniel has a very sharp eye. He understood my taste quickly, worked well with what I already owned and picked colors that reflects my taste and style. He has an ability to see things I never would and to transform a space quickly and with real impact.

Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Toronto?