Lesiak Masonry Ltd

Reviews for Lesiak Masonry Ltd

Rosette
Rosette

chimney rebuild

Gave me a clear plan & timeline of what to expect. Established a clean work perimeter respectful of our neighbours and my pots. Very pleasant & honest to deal with. I asked him to do a few extra things & charge me for them but he threw them in for free. I would recommend him. He was a lot cheaper than the other quote that I got.

Doreen
Doreen

Rebuilt the chimney

Peter was very efficient and professional. He took pride in his work and I felt extremely comfortable knowing we were in good hands. I would highly recommend Lesiak Masonry and would use them again without any hesitation.

MA
MA

Chimney Re-build

I contact a number of companies to take a look at my chimney which was beginning to crumble. Of the 5 companies contacted, Peter was the only one who accommodated his schedule to meet me personally to provide a quote. The quote was more than competitive and he was able to schedule us in quickly despite the uncooperative weather. They showed up on time and from the photos provided, it looks like they did a very nice job! Plus, he provided a 15 year warranty. I would recommend Peter and Lesiak Masonry for similar type work - he is personable, easy to work with, and meets his commitments.

Romin
Romin
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior resurfacing

Peter and his crew did a complete resurfacing of our exterior . Amazing attention to details and incredibly responsive . They far exceeded all of our expectations and would immediately turn to them if we were to have any additional renovation needs. He had a trustworthy courteous and hardworking group of craftsman. The job was done above and beyond and was done in a timely manner. They were efficient ,diligent and hardworking . More than his ability to get the job done , is his honesty and integrity . We highly recommend Peter to anyone .

ann.mcdermott
ann.mcdermott

Chimney rebuild

Lesiak Masonry did a great job of rebuilding the chimney on my house. They carefully matched the colour of bricks used on the new chimney so it looks good with the house. They also did some tuckpointing at the front of the house. The work was done carefully and quickly. I would highly recommend this company.

John
John

Brick work

Had an opening I needed closed up . Did an excellent job matching the bricks as well as the mortor colour . Very happy with the work

Richard.Domagala
Richard.Domagala

Window sill replaced

I met Peter a couple of years back on a other job replacing brick sills on another home
I was thoroughly impressed by his old world mentality to detail and work ethic with respect to Masonry
we arranged for my home to be completed with respect to two sills that were removed and replaced within 2 hours I highly recommend this individual for any masonry work around the home

Alex
Alex

Natural Stone Front Porch, Brick Work, Chimney Rebuild and Openings for New Windows and Doors

From start to finish, the best experience I have had dealing with a contractor! Peter and his crew are very professional and you receive excellent work at a great price and with a smile. I would highly recommend Lesiak Masonry and look forward to working with them again.

Piotr
Piotr

Chimney rebuild

I'm so pleased with the quality service provided by Peter and his crew. Very knowledgeable about the job and next steps. Chimney rebuild was done in a very professional manner and the area was left clean. I will definitely be recommending and calling Peter for future service. The customer service was outstanding.

Z.M.
Z.M.

Exterior stone masonry

Peter did a phenomenal job completing the stone work on the front of our house and garage. His attention to detail is impeccable. He does his masonry with passion and accuracy. The stone cuts are perfect, his grouting is meticulous. You don’t have to wash the stone after he is finished which saves time and money. He was on time and on budget. I would highly recommend him to do stone work.

More about Lesiak Masonry Ltd