Lesiak Masonry Ltd

Reviews for Lesiak Masonry Ltd

annie.ali412 in Mississauga, Ontario
annie.ali412 in Mississauga, Ontario

Never Showed Up or Called

Peter was scheduled to fix my chimney on Friday at 9am. He never showed up. At 2:20pm he sent a message on HomeStar to say he was having car issues. Then he said he'll be there Monday. No show again due to the weather. He confirmed he wiĺl come on Tuesday (weather was fine) but he didn't. No call...no message...nothing. His voicemail is always full. At least have the courtesy to let me know what's going on. Terrible service. I would not recommend him.

daniel.barrina
daniel.barrina

Chimney extension and new liner installed.

Wonderful service from start to finish. Work area was kept clean and organized. Bricks to match existing brick work was great. Awesome finished look that was solid, level and great attention to detail in the workmanship all around. I would highly recommend and look forward to working with peter again to finish some other brick work once our Reno is completed.

Arif
Arif

Window cutout

Peter is a good guy. We had a fairly complex window cutout that required steel lintels at the behest of the city inspector/structural engineer and he was patient in listening to the project requirements and did an exceptional job in delivering what we asked for. He is personable, professional, and a very talented mason! I would recommend him without hesitation :)

George
George

Decorative bricks on a living room wall and a tall staircase wall

I am very happy with the job Lesiac did for us and highly recommend him. It took us awhile to find this contractor because the ones we saw before him did not take the job: we were told that the staircase wall was “a very difficult job” due to the height of the wall and the weight of the bricks which will require to “break” the wall in 2 segments in order to have a safe support and that would be a challenge to match the bricks perfectly. Lesiac took the job without even making it sound that complicated. He still made an extra structure to support it and did a beautiful job laying the bricks. He finished it in less than a week. On few occasions he will leave a segment undone in order to consult us about the variations in the color of the bricks and modifications when cutting the bricks so it does not look ugly in the corners. It was so considerate and caring , my wife very much appreciated that. It is looking beautiful and sound. And by the way his quote was very competitive.

Alex K.
Alex K.

wall opening/cut for 2 large windows and turning the bricks on the outside wall

Amazing work!!! I strongly recommend this guy. Neatly done. Clean and precise when cutting the outside wall. The dry wall from inside was intact so no dust at all in the house. Also esthetically amazing work when he turned the bricks on the outside wall. I will definitely call him back shortly for another project. Thank you Lesiac!

Paul
Paul
1 review Burlington, ON

Chimney Removal

They where great, very professional. After the removal the clean up the roof and property, went beyond what I thought they would do.

Kerri
Kerri

Chimney rebuild

Peter and his crew tore down our damaged chimney and rebuilt it -attaching it securely to the side of our house(the previous chimney was not secured). They completed the work quickly and the cost was most reasonable.
I would recommend Peter to anyone looking for masonry work.

Rosette
Rosette

chimney rebuild

Gave me a clear plan & timeline of what to expect. Established a clean work perimeter respectful of our neighbours and my pots. Very pleasant & honest to deal with. I asked him to do a few extra things & charge me for them but he threw them in for free. I would recommend him. He was a lot cheaper than the other quote that I got.

Doreen
Doreen

Rebuilt the chimney

Peter was very efficient and professional. He took pride in his work and I felt extremely comfortable knowing we were in good hands. I would highly recommend Lesiak Masonry and would use them again without any hesitation.

Laila
Laila

Chimney

Chimney was in very bad shape, they were able to cut it down to the flashing and fixed the bottom portion with the original brick.
They came in the morning, cover the entire work area, worked and finished in just a few hours. They left it all clean as if they were never there. Good, fast work. I would certainly recomend and use them again in the future.

More about Lesiak Masonry Ltd