Met Exterior Stucco & Stone

Reviews for Met Exterior Stucco & Stone

domanddave in Edmonton
domanddave in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Exterior Stone work over old stucco

Ercan Met is the owner of Met Exterior. He is courteous, honest and accountable. I wholeheartedly recommend Ercan and his crew for exterior work. Ercan was patient with me and my wife as we selected our stone and keep his word on the timeline as to when the job would be completed. Normally you have to wait on contractors, with Met Exterior, they wait for you. Daniel was heading up the job onsite. Daniel is truly a professional craftsman who takes pride in his work. They would arrive on the dot at 7am and were here late to meet their commitments. All the guys onsite were very friendly, humble and contentious of our needs. If you need exterior work done on your house, I wouldn't call anybody else.

Candace B.
Candace B.
1 review Edmonton, AB

New home construction stucco and stone

Ercan is top notch and expects the utmost highest quality from his crew. Their attention to detail, professionalism, extremely high quality product and tidy work site make them THE LEADER in stucco and stone. You can tell they love what they do and take pride in a job well done. I absolutely would hire them again and recommend them to anyone.

Peter in EDMONTON
Peter in EDMONTON
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Stucco Repair / Patchwork

Ercan from Met Exterior is an excellent contractor and definitely worth his weight in gold. His company came and gave me an estimate on a small repair job where my son crashed into the garage ruining the wall and taking out the eaves troughs. It was quite disastrous.

Anyways, I went online and started to get quotes from some of the stucco companies in Edmonton. Met Exterior was priced in the middle and I expressed to him that time was an important factor. He told me the project timeline and when he could start.

Working at a steady pace, my stucco job was completed on schedule and the quoted was accurate.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MET EXTERIOR!

More about Met Exterior Stucco & Stone

We have an outstanding reputation for high quality work and attention to detail. Our services include stucco, stone, EIFS, acrylic stucco, moulding design and caulking. We provide these services for both residential and commercial operations. Call Ercan Met directly at 780-938-9106 for information regarding sales and estimates. MetExterior is certified, ...