Prestige Grout And Hard Surface Cleaning

Reviews for Prestige Grout And Hard Surface Cleaning

wabamun in Oakville
wabamun in Oakville

tile and grout cleaning

We thought it was time for new kitchen tiles. $$$ The porcelain ones were filthy. Tried everything to clean them to no avail.
Prestige came in and it's like a new kitchen floor. Great job. I still can't believe they're the same tiles.
Well worth the cost.
Thanks Len.

Thank you for trusting us with the work in your home. I am very happy you were satisfied with our results

Patrick and Ashley in Mississauga
Patrick and Ashley in Mississauga
1 review Whitby, ON

Shower tile grout cleaning and sealing

Prestige did an awesome job on our shower! At first we were worried nothing could help solve the mould problem in the grout around our 1" x 1" glass tiles but Len gave us confidence in his word and did the job right. Prestige also re-caulked and sealed all the grout. We highly recommend prestige to anyone that has similar issues.

Patrick / Ashley
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us, it was a pleasure completing the work for you in your shower. You had mentioned you had cheaper quotes but still went with my company to do the work for you. Thank you. When it comes to showers you can get a basic steam clean or a full restoration. This is what makes quotes differ. I believe we offer value pricing for all needs.

Marg from Toronto
Marg from Toronto
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Very satisfied with my like-new shower!

Our 13-year-old stone-tiled shower really needed a good cleaning, re-caulking and minor grout repair. Len and Jesse did a thorough job, steam cleaning the tiles and taking care of all the other work, and re-sealing the stone. They were really nice people who knew their stuff up and down. I'm happy to recommend them, and will call them again when it's time to renew the sealing.

Marg
Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you. Over the years we have put a lot of time into developing our shower restoration process. We truly believe we have a great process for all types of showers. We look forward to hearing from you when it's time to re seal your shower.

Marg & Eric in Oakville
Marg & Eric in Oakville

Kitchen floor

Len and his nephew came to clean and seal the grout in our kitchen, which has been recently renovated. The great job they did cleaning and colour sealing the grout was definitely the finishing touch. They did a super job and I would highly recommend them.

Marg

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for the feedback.

Bob & Donna Graham from Hamilton
Bob & Donna Graham from Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Floor Grout Cleaning

Emailed Len & almost immediate response. Came the next Saturday & looked at our two upper bathrooms needing grout cleaning & provided a quote.
Jesse, the technician showed up Monday morning. Took about three hours & Jesse said come up and take a look. Unbelievable the difference, like brand new tile floors! Obviously we were very happy.
On time, left our home with no mess. Good job Len & Jesse.
Bob & Donna Graham

Bob & Donna
It was an absolute pleasure meeting you both. I am happy to hear you are happy with our service and results. It was our pleasure delivering the results you expected.

Ameera & Ethan
Ameera & Ethan

Shower Tile & Grout Cleaning

Prestige did a great job cleaning the grout in our shower and re-caulking around the shower head and faucet. We would definitely recommend them to others. Our only suggestion is that they could be more proactive with their email responses as we had to follow up a couple of times.

I am glad to hear you are happy with our work. My apologies for my less than perfect communication. I am truly a small family business. The only employees I have are myself and my nephew. At times I get a very large number of emails per day and in some occasions get delayed with responses. I spend many hours per week on my business as well as coaching and organizing development programs for my kids teams and hockey association. Sometimes I just get quite busy. I try and return all emails and voice messages in a timely fashion.

Diane Rowe from Toronto
Diane Rowe from Toronto

Grouting bathroom

Len arrived on time to give a quote. Then arrived on time to do the job. Efficient, reliable and dependable. Did a perfect job. Would highly recommend Prestige Grout and Hard Surface Cleaning.

Lynda W from Etobicoke
Lynda W from Etobicoke
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Tile and grout cleaning

We were very pleased with every aspect of the tile and grout cleaning. We had a hallway, kitchen and two bathrooms done as well as granite counter top cleaning and sealing. Len returned my call immediately and came and gave a quote the same day! He and Jesse did an excellent job, our tile floors look better than new. We would not hesitate to recommend Prestige and will definitely use them again.

Diane from Toronto
Diane from Toronto

Ceaning and sealing of grout

Prestige did an excellent job of cleaning and sealing dirty grout in our bathroom, office, laundry room and hall. The floors now look brand new thanks to them. Very courteous and professional-promptly returned my initial call and came to do the work at the agreed upon time. Highly recommend.

Diane
Thank you for the positive feedback. It was our pleasure working with you.

More about Prestige Grout And Hard Surface Cleaning

Prestige is a family owned and operated company providing professional service and results at an affordable price. Our Goal on every job is to ensure You are 100% happy with the services you have been provided. We never ask for a deposit you only pay when you are happy. On many projects we can offer different price points so you only pay for what you need. We never charge hidden costs and we never up sell.