Prestige Grout And Hard Surface Cleaning

Prestige Grout And Hard Surface Cleaning

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Prestige Grout And Hard Surface Cleaning

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Deep clean, grout repair and shower sealing

Len did a phenomenal job at restoring, deep cleaning, completing grout repairs and sealing our tired master bath shower. He was communicative, professional and made sure things were tidy before leaving. Our shower looks like new again. I highly recommend Len! He is very dog friendly which is an added bonus for pet owners!

It was a pleasure meeting you and Chloe. Enjoy the rest of your summer

Prestige Grout and Hard Surface Cleaning

Grout cleaning, tile replacement & resealing

Highly recommend Len. Amazing service and quality of work. Very professional and experienced. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you for your positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you.

PW in Mississauga in Toronto
PW in Mississauga in Toronto

Shower Re-vamp

I did not think it was possible to still find such a professional, hard-working and genuinely decent person like Len. About 2/3 of our shower grout was basically yellow from years of less than perfect cleaning. I did not think it was salvageable and thought we were looking at a complete tile replacement - Len proved me completely wrong. The bath tiles essentially look like they were just placed there. Len also corrected the grout problem in our master shower and deducted some of his quote to compensate for having to do less than he initially thought. I would have never known that he had done less if he charged us the original amount - it speaks to his sense of integrity. The job was done as promised on the day agreed to and he treated our house like a palace. I will recommend Len to any and all who are unsure if their grout can be saved. My only regret is that I did not take before/after photos. Thank you for an impeccable job, Len. Yes, you were right when you told me I would be impressed! All the best.

Thank you for such an amazing review. I'm speechless.
All the best with your move

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Clean grout and seal shower stl

Len I appreciate your prompt and courteous response to complete the grout cleaning, caulking and sealing of my condo ahower. Thank you Jesse for doing a great job of making my old shower look new again. It was in serious need of a refresh.

Thank you for the positive review.

karen
karen

Shower stall cleaning and re caulking

Len and Jesse were prompt, they kept the areas they worked on and walked through exceptionally clean, and their work was excellent. They did a minor additional job without an additional charge to ensure the overall result of the cleaning would be long-standing.

Karen
Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you

Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.

Grout cleaning

I just had Prestige Grout and Hard Surface Cleaning clean the grout in my kitchen, hall and bathroom. The floors look brand new!!!
The job was done quickly but effectively and at a reasonable price. Thanks Len for a great job!
I would definitely recommend Prestige.

Bonnie
Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Paul in Maple
Paul in Maple

Hard Surface Cleaning

Called Prestige to repair some very overdue shower grout. While it wasn't a particularly large job to do the owner and employee seemed enthusiastic to clean and repair without a moment's hesitation. From what I could tell these guys are very experienced. Great value considering they provided me the lowest cost of the 3 companies I contacted. Excellent work.

Paul

Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Floor refinishing

From start to finish five stars! Amazing customer service. Quality was exceptional , in time and in budget .

Rob
Thank you so much for the great review. Also for trusting us in your home while you were away. Have a great Christmas

jasonl1987 in Toronto
jasonl1987 in Toronto

Grout Goodness

Hired Prestige as they beat a competitors quote. I am quite pleased with the outcome - The results speak for themselves! Totally repaired my shower grout and cleaned up my tiles... Looking as good as new! Len does great work and I'm happy to recommend Prestige to others.

Jason
Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure meeting you. Your shower will now be water right with the repairs we did

Grout cleaning in bathroom

Very thorough and professionally done! Took their time and made sure all areas were covered well. Would recommend.

Mark
Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. It was a pleasure working for you

More about Prestige Grout And Hard Surface Cleaning

Prestige is a family owned and operated company providing professional service and results at an affordable price. Our Goal on every job is to ensure You are 100% happy with the services you have been provided. We never ask for a deposit you only pay when you are happy. On many projects we can offer different price points so you only pay for what you need. We never charge hidden costs and we never up sell.