Prestige Grout and Hard Surface Cleaning

Tile and Grout Cleaning
Mississauga ON L5J 4G4
HomeStars  >  Tile and Grout Cleaning in Mississauga  >  Prestige Grout and Hard Surface Cleaning

Reviews for Prestige Grout and Hard Surface Cleaning

Rogers123 in Mississauga
Rogers123 in Mississauga

Amazing Customer Service

We had 3 companies give us quotes for our showers and flooring. Len is the only one who actually explained the process and gave us a couple options for restoring our showers based on our budget and needs. We would recommend Prestige highly.

Thank you very much for the review. It was a pleasure working for you

Nancy in Mississauga
Nancy in Mississauga

Kitchen floor and grout cleaning and grout sealing.

I am so incredibly pleased with the services provided by Prestige.
Len and Jessie have just completed a deep cleaning of my porcelain tile floor and grout and have restored the floor to its original color, something I have struggled to do and failed. Len and Jessie are very professional and care about their work, their client and take pride in their services. They take the time to educate the client on the care and maintenance going forward. They are very upfront about what to expect - no miracles promised - but results are above my expectation. My floor looks wonderful. It was a pleasure to deal with both gentlemen and I will use them again as needed.

Nancy
Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Victoria  in Oakville
Victoria in Oakville

Bathroom/Shower Restoration

Len and his nephew came by to clean/reseal the grout on all tiles in our bathrooms (floors/walls/shower stall) and small foyer. These were 20 year old tiles, so the grout was looking brown whereas I wanted white grout lines everywhere. Some grout lines in the bathrooms had mildew as well. They did a great job. I came home to brand new bathrooms--everything is so nice and clean... like new! They were there for one day and completed the work properly. Very pleasant, a great job and a great price. Thank you!

Victoria
It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the review. I hope you have a great summer.

Sharon of Mississauga in
Sharon of Mississauga in
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Grouting in kitchen tile

The grouting in my kitchen tiles had badly deteriorated, and I had been unhappy with it for a while. I found Prestige Grout and Tile on line, and their reviews seemed good. I called a few companies, and based on scope of work, timing, price, and professionalism, I went with Len. I am so glad I did. He did everything he said he would, was reasonably price, and exceeding my expectations. Everyone thinks I have a brand new floor!! I love it. Thanks Len and Jesse. You guys were great to work with and I would highly recommend you. Sharon of Mississauga

Sharon
Thank you for the positive review. I am glad we exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Bill H. in North York
Bill H. in North York

Clean, repair and regrout shower and tub

I called Prestige based on a Homestars rating. The grout in my shower enclosure was badly deteriorated. They showed up, gave a good quote, and completed the job on time and for the price quoted. The work was completed to my satisfaction.

Bill
Thank you for the feedback.It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Scott in Mississauga
Scott in Mississauga

Huge difference in appearance

We paid our cleaning lady to do this by hand every year and it never really came clean. After they were done it looks like we just had a new floor put it, its that good.

I really appreciated the fact that they showed up when they said they would. Too often people book an appointment and then never show up or show up a day early etc.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was our pleasure doing this work for you.

wabamun in Oakville
wabamun in Oakville

tile and grout cleaning

We thought it was time for new kitchen tiles. $$$ The porcelain ones were filthy. Tried everything to clean them to no avail.
Prestige came in and it's like a new kitchen floor. Great job. I still can't believe they're the same tiles.
Well worth the cost.
Thanks Len.

Thank you for trusting us with the work in your home. I am very happy you were satisfied with our results

Patrick and Ashley in Mississauga
Patrick and Ashley in Mississauga
1 review Whitby, ON

Shower tile grout cleaning and sealing

Prestige did an awesome job on our shower! At first we were worried nothing could help solve the mould problem in the grout around our 1" x 1" glass tiles but Len gave us confidence in his word and did the job right. Prestige also re-caulked and sealed all the grout. We highly recommend prestige to anyone that has similar issues.

Patrick / Ashley
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us, it was a pleasure completing the work for you in your shower. You had mentioned you had cheaper quotes but still went with my company to do the work for you. Thank you. When it comes to showers you can get a basic steam clean or a full restoration. This is what makes quotes differ. I believe we offer value pricing for all needs.

Marg from Toronto
Marg from Toronto

Very satisfied with my like-new shower!

Our 13-year-old stone-tiled shower really needed a good cleaning, re-caulking and minor grout repair. Len and Jesse did a thorough job, steam cleaning the tiles and taking care of all the other work, and re-sealing the stone. They were really nice people who knew their stuff up and down. I'm happy to recommend them, and will call them again when it's time to renew the sealing.

Marg
Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you. Over the years we have put a lot of time into developing our shower restoration process. We truly believe we have a great process for all types of showers. We look forward to hearing from you when it's time to re seal your shower.

Marg & Eric in Oakville
Marg & Eric in Oakville

Kitchen floor

Len and his nephew came to clean and seal the grout in our kitchen, which has been recently renovated. The great job they did cleaning and colour sealing the grout was definitely the finishing touch. They did a super job and I would highly recommend them.

Marg

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for the feedback.

More about Prestige Grout and Hard Surface Cleaning

Prestige is a family owned and operated company providing professional service and results at an affordable price. With Prestige you will only ever deal with an owner from the time you request a quote to the time your job is completed. We will also match or beat or competitors quotations. ...