Prestige Grout And Hard Surface Cleaning

Tile and Grout Cleaning
Mississauga ON L5J 4G4
HomeStars  >  Tile and Grout Cleaning in Mississauga  >  Prestige Grout And Hard Surface Cleaning

Reviews for Prestige Grout And Hard Surface Cleaning

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Kitchen tile grout and shower cleaning

Excellent communication, follow up and service right from the beginning! Len was very friendly to talk to and was responsive. The work he and his nephew did was amazing! At the time of quote Len promised the kitchen, front foyer and bathroom tiles would look brand new after their cleaning and indeed they did! The bathroom shower was also very nicely done. I was very impressed when I saw their work. Thanks guys!

Tony in Mississauga
Tony in Mississauga

Not willing to abide by the internet statement

I asked for a quote and it was supplied by Len. When asked about his statement on the website of beating or matching a competitor quote when I texted Len back I got no reply. I called and Len said he would review still got nothing back. Not a business person I would like to continue with as he does not stand behind the company image in not addressing customer concerns.

Thank you for your feedback. We do match other companies quotations when they are quoting the same process and services as we are. It very rare we are asked to as our prices are competitive with other leading grout cleaning companies. My apologies for not getting back to you. It was an error on my part. Running my own small business, family commitments and coaching hockey sometimes I do forget the odd follow up.

Rick R in Toronto
Rick R in Toronto

Hands Down Best In Town

Everything about our experience was great. As soon as my wife got off the phone she remarked how friendly the guy was and that was reinforced when she had Len come over for a quote. Add to that the miracle work they did in the shower . . . taking something that I was sure would have to be gutted and making it look new again, and you have a yourself a talented and friendly company if you ever need your shower or floors professionally cleaned.

Rick
Thank you for the very positive review. Have a great summer

Rogers123 in Mississauga
Rogers123 in Mississauga

Amazing Customer Service

We had 3 companies give us quotes for our showers and flooring. Len is the only one who actually explained the process and gave us a couple options for restoring our showers based on our budget and needs. We would recommend Prestige highly.

Thank you very much for the review. It was a pleasure working for you

Nancy in Mississauga
Nancy in Mississauga

Kitchen floor and grout cleaning and grout sealing.

I am so incredibly pleased with the services provided by Prestige.
Len and Jessie have just completed a deep cleaning of my porcelain tile floor and grout and have restored the floor to its original color, something I have struggled to do and failed. Len and Jessie are very professional and care about their work, their client and take pride in their services. They take the time to educate the client on the care and maintenance going forward. They are very upfront about what to expect - no miracles promised - but results are above my expectation. My floor looks wonderful. It was a pleasure to deal with both gentlemen and I will use them again as needed.

Nancy
Thank you for the positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Victoria  in Oakville
Victoria in Oakville

Bathroom/Shower Restoration

Len and his nephew came by to clean/reseal the grout on all tiles in our bathrooms (floors/walls/shower stall) and small foyer. These were 20 year old tiles, so the grout was looking brown whereas I wanted white grout lines everywhere. Some grout lines in the bathrooms had mildew as well. They did a great job. I came home to brand new bathrooms--everything is so nice and clean... like new! They were there for one day and completed the work properly. Very pleasant, a great job and a great price. Thank you!

Victoria
It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the review. I hope you have a great summer.

Sharon of Mississauga in
Sharon of Mississauga in
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Grouting in kitchen tile

The grouting in my kitchen tiles had badly deteriorated, and I had been unhappy with it for a while. I found Prestige Grout and Tile on line, and their reviews seemed good. I called a few companies, and based on scope of work, timing, price, and professionalism, I went with Len. I am so glad I did. He did everything he said he would, was reasonably price, and exceeding my expectations. Everyone thinks I have a brand new floor!! I love it. Thanks Len and Jesse. You guys were great to work with and I would highly recommend you. Sharon of Mississauga

Sharon
Thank you for the positive review. I am glad we exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Bill H. in North York
Bill H. in North York

Clean, repair and regrout shower and tub

I called Prestige based on a Homestars rating. The grout in my shower enclosure was badly deteriorated. They showed up, gave a good quote, and completed the job on time and for the price quoted. The work was completed to my satisfaction.

Bill
Thank you for the feedback.It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Scott in Mississauga
Scott in Mississauga

Huge difference in appearance

We paid our cleaning lady to do this by hand every year and it never really came clean. After they were done it looks like we just had a new floor put it, its that good.

I really appreciated the fact that they showed up when they said they would. Too often people book an appointment and then never show up or show up a day early etc.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was our pleasure doing this work for you.

wabamun in Oakville
wabamun in Oakville

tile and grout cleaning

We thought it was time for new kitchen tiles. $$$ The porcelain ones were filthy. Tried everything to clean them to no avail.
Prestige came in and it's like a new kitchen floor. Great job. I still can't believe they're the same tiles.
Well worth the cost.
Thanks Len.

Thank you for trusting us with the work in your home. I am very happy you were satisfied with our results

More about Prestige Grout And Hard Surface Cleaning

Prestige is a family owned and operated company providing professional service and results at an affordable price. With Prestige you will only ever deal with an owner from the time you request a quote to the time your job is completed. We will also match or beat or competitors quotations. ...
Looking for Tile and Grout Cleaning pros in Mississauga?