Smart Pools On-Ground Swimming Pools

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Burlington  >  Smart Pools On-Ground Swimming Pools

Reviews for Smart Pools On-Ground Swimming Pools

Iain Stubley in Burlington
Iain Stubley in Burlington

Pool installation Burlington

We were not going to get a pool as I'm tight, after receiving several quotes I was prepared to send my kids to the local pool by taxi for the next 10 years.

Then a customer of mine recommended calling Rob from Smart on Ground pools, wow he helped change my mind after reading reviews. We were a bit confused as to the difference between an in ground and an on ground, and to be honest see no difference other than less design options.

Wifey was not sure about the on ground pool until we set up an appointment and met Rob ... we put a deposit down that day! Rob will try to save you money! Our date was set but they called us a month early due to us being a corner lot and easy access as some homes the ground was too soft still bonus for us!

The pool was installed in 2 1/2 days by Rob, Trevor and another young guy, no hassle, stress free the neighbours never even knew. We would recommend this company 100%. We still need to sort the landscaping as an interim we bought some astro turf from Kijiji.
I asked Rob about putting up a sign but he's too busy for signs so if interested you should give them a call ASAP

Thank you for your kind words Iain... It was a genuine pleasure to build for you and your family.

Benny in Kitchener
Benny in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Swimming Pool Installation

We couldn't be any happier with our pool. The project was completed smooth from start to finish and on time. Robert and Trevor were very polite and professional. The whole process was a very enjoyable experience. We have already highly recommended the company to many of our friends....

Mladen and Slavica Milanovic

Thank you for your kind words Slavica & Mladen... it was a pleasure to build for you. I am very appreciative of the trust you have placed in us.
Sincerely

Betty McCormick in Burlington
Betty McCormick in Burlington

Pool installation

From start to finish Robert and his team were professional, hard working , explained the whole process and what was happening each day. I couldn't be any happier with my pool. Highly recommend.

Thank you Betty... I really appreciate the trust you have placed in us. It is a big purchase and your homework before hand made the project very smooth from start to finish!
Enjoy!

Gail in Hamilton
Gail in Hamilton

On-ground swimming pool

Rob is great to work with. I had many questions which he answered thoroughly and explained in detail. He also helped us to keep the cost down. He sells the pool but he also installs it. He shows up when he says he would and leaves the yard tidy.

We appreciate the great feedback Gail. It was a pleasure to see your project completed on time and to your satisfaction. kindest regards

Scott Witten in Brantford
Scott Witten in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Pool install

Greta job on time and on schedule. The guys were great to work with very polite and never left any mess.

I highly recommend Robert and his Company Smart Pools.

Thank you Wittens! It was a pleasure to build for you! Enjoy!

On ground pool installation

Rob was recommended by folks we met at IKEA who had just got a pool from him the year before and loved it.
Rob is very professional and honest , he even helped us decide and how to place our pool .
His installation process is very quick and effective ,when I told other people he was done in 3 days they were astonished .
Anyone who is considering a pool should make a point of talking to him as his price was better than a competitors ABOVE Ground pool .
( we havent decided on coping yet this year , its a next year problem )

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the trust you have placed in our company!
sincerely

12345 in Burlington
12345 in Burlington

Pool installation/build

Thanks for the prompt service. Your attention to detail was appreciated and always left the construction site clean and safe. My girls and boys can hardly wait to get in it next year. Have already recommended you and your company to a neighbour. all the best, Mark G.

Thank you for your kind words Mark... It was a pleasure to help get your backyard dreams into the ground! cant wait til spring.
Enjoy

Sandy5309 in Oakville
Sandy5309 in Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

A view after our first summer

Rob and Team at smart pools are your best bet to have an enjoyable and affordable pool instal experience. Rob is honest and straight forward, he will spend the time listening to you and guiding you with some do's and Don't without any feeling of being unsold, or salesmanship. he truly wants to make your dreams of a backyard oasis a reality all while making sure you know what your getting with a pool. We did a fall install Sept. 2016 and then opened this Spring, I had some learning pains with the Pump and priming etc etc, Rob was there to take calls and even came by to help walk me through it.
Always above and beyond. Would I recommend him... I already have and will continue to.
Thanks to Rob and his Team for making this dream a reality, it was a fantastic first summer and we look forward to enjoying many more.

Great photos guys... I sincerely appreciate your kind words and your posted pics! It really helps people see the potential of these versatile pools. Enjoy!! kindly

DebbieEP in Burlington
DebbieEP in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Pool Dreams do come true...:)

I have dreamt of owning a pool for over 21 years, since moving to Canada, and this past summer it became a reality.

You see, I simply called Rob and that was THE best decision I have ever made (aside from marrying my honey of course). Rob, right from the start is honest and open; he asks probing questions to ensure you are educated and that his type of pool and installation is right for you, and then, by the end of that night I had a quote in my hand... A fair and reasonable quote at that. But most importantly, I trusted him, and my trust was very well placed.

Rob, we honestly cannot articulate how happy we are with the entire experience, you and your team are superb, the speed at which you drive that little BobCat is well, simply astounding....and the finished product = a quality pool.

The pool installation was also a top ‘secret mission’, and it was sooo difficult not sharing with my FB friends and family.. but it was worth it… My family arrived from the UK a week post installation, and my Mother was just THRILLED.... You helped make her holiday a very special one.... :) of course now she is threatening to come over year…. Hmmm 

Mark and I are soo thankful we found you all, we honestly can’t recommend you guys highly enough..... 

Thank you for your kind words Debbie... it was a genuine pleasure making your dreams come true!!

Thomas
Thomas

Pool equipment installation

I was losing hope trying to find a person/company to provide pool related services due to some overpriced quotes, and straight up rudeness from some.
Until I came across Rob! He's probably the nicest and most helpful contractor you will find! He will go beyond in making sure you are getting the best products, installation, and service in general. 100% honest, 100% knowledgeable! Highly recommended!

Thanks Thomas.. . A pleasure helping you with your project.
Kindly