Smart Pools On Ground Swimming Pools

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

POOL INSTALLATION

Rob and his crew were complete professionals, they always made sure we were kept up to date on what was going on during the install. Rob was very patient with us right from day one, always willing to listen to any concerns we may have had. I even had neighbors saying they couldn't believe how nice the pool looked and how clean our property was when Rob and his crew left. I highly recommend using Smart Pools for your pool installation needs, we are 100 percent convinced that they were the right choice for us!!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

On-Ground Pool installation

Best customer Service I have ever received with any company. Rob is a true professional taking ample time to answer any question and walk me through the process.

Great quality especially considering the cost savings compared to full in-ground pool. The installation was last summer so I can't yet comment on the long term durability but everything looks great so far.

I would highly recommend this company. These pools are great for a sloping yard and look like a million bucks but easier on your wallet. I highly recommend this company

I sincerely appreciate your kind words... and for taking the time to post. Happy to respect your wish for privacy as well.

Rob

Patti from Burlington
Patti from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Onground Pool

It was a pleasure to work with Rob from start to finish. He has unmatched skills with the Bobcat and a friendly, hardworking staff. Our pool was built in Aug 2019 and we are really happy with it! It is a 14'x22' Emerald and it's the perfect size for us. Rob works with you to give you the pool that you want and doesn't try to force another design or size on you like another pool company did. He spent a lot of time explaining things to us and staking out different configurations so that we could find one that we were happy with and it was doable on his part. We highly recommend Rob and Smart Pools. Patti and Dave

Thank you for your kind words Patti and Dave. It was a pleasure to build for you and the crew and I enjoyed our challenges there, along with the warm reception and hospitality show to us. Looking forward to seeing the backyard once all of the landscape work is complete. BIG shout to my new friend "Chico" !

Daniel in Kitchener
Daniel in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Pool Install

Dollar for dollar you can't go wrong with Smart pools. I had 6 pool companies quote me and nobody could touch Robs prices. I did a bunch of things myself and Rob really helped me navigate my side of the instal.
I also really appreciated Rob's logic. He just has so much experience and really guides you in making the most out of your purchase. Rob's crew was very professional, hardworking and down to earth.
Regarding the pool kit itself; I'm very impressed with the mechanicals and the installation. Many of my friends are mechanical engineers so its the first thing they want to look at and the verdict is always the same - this is a really nice setup.
I optioned up our pool with larger stairs, 4 deck jets and a waterfall and our family has a blast with these. Its a fun add on and with the money you save with Smart pools it practically free.

It was a pleasure to help with your backyard project Daniel. This pool is certain to be a stunning showpiece with the landscape plans that you have in mind... Magazine material!!! I am looking forward to a visit next summer to see the final product.
Kindest regards.

Mike in Ottawa
Mike in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

On Ground Pool Installation

Rob and his team built us a beautiful on ground pool. We would recommend them to build a pool for anyone we know in a heart beat. Rob answered all of our questions during the planning stage to help us figure out what pool would be best in our yard. We were very impressed with some of the cost saving measures that they recommended. Work started promptly on the day they said it would. During the build process, Rob explained what was happening so we could understand everything that was going on in our backyard. You could tell by how they were working that they took pride in their finished product. We can't wait until the late spring so that we can open our pool for the first time (Rob has told us that he will come back to take us to pool school) and jump in. If you are looking for a company to build your pool, you won't be disappointed in choosing Smart On Ground Pools.

Thank you for your kind words Mike. It was a pleasure to build for you. I look forward to the spring and a chance to see all of your finished landscape work. Rob Higgins at Higgins hardscape is an absolute wizard with our projects. You will not be disappointed! kindly Robert

Oliver666 in Burlington
Oliver666 in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

On Ground Pool Installation

Amazing & professional work by Rob & his crew. We are so pleased & relieved by how efficient the process was from start to finish including after care. Our pool looks amazing, just like an inground. No hesitation in recommending !

We appreciate your kind words and the effort to go online and post. Looking forward to the return of the warm weather so we can get back at it again!

Liz and bob in Hamilton
Liz and bob in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

On ground swimming pool

We’re very satisfied. Roberts workers worked tirelessly, showed up on time. I liked they didn’t smoke or swear around us and they were courteous and nice. Robert is very hands on, approachable and knowledgeable.
As been stated they went beyond helping us with a few things after the finish on the last day. He prepared us for the sinking about a foot around the pool . It did sink as he said and told us to order 2 yards of crushed stone and we used it all. No negative comments but prepare yourself for a mess as you would expect with digging.

Thank you for your high praise Liz and Bob.... it was a pleasure to construct for you.... your hospitality towards the crew was phenomenal! Wishing you both many happy years of enjoyment from this beatiful backyard!

Smitty in Jerseyville
Smitty in Jerseyville
1 review Smithville, ON

THE BEST!

So, it has been one month since we had our pool installed by Rob and his amazing team. This process started back in Nov/18 with an intial meeting to discuss the many possibilities of a new onground SmartPool. We were most impressed with the knowledge, advice and choice given to us at this time. After very informative and detailed discussions we decided on our choice of pool, and let me tell you with absolutely no regrets. Every little detail was outlined and we were to start early Spring (Mother Nature tho didn't much help with that!) from the delivery of items to the actual installation all went according to schedule, but weren't we lucky when Rob called and we were able to start a week early! Yay for us!! From the morning Rob & his team arrived to the reality of a new pool was...well happening! and all thru the process if we had any questions or concerns Rob was most happy to oblige by explaining in detail. These men worked their butts off!!, always pleasant and polite, their expertise in every little detail was definitely noted...as I was always poking my nose to the window!!, so fun to watch. As quoted in all our discussions this pool was completed in 3 days..wow..and with no damage to the travel paths along the lawn or driveway and all was cleaned up just as promised. We would highly recommend anyone that is thinking of an onground pool installation to have Rob @ SmartPools come see you, and he will go above and beyond to make your dream come true. Thanks so very much again, it was a pleasure. Cheers. Laura and Bob Worley

Thank you for your kind words Laura and Bob... it was a pleasure to build for you! And the crew and I were very appreciative of your very generous hospitality. now if we could just get you some well deserved nicer weather....
Rob

Evelyn in Burlington
Evelyn in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Salt Water Pool Installation

We are so pleased with the installation of our salt water pool. Rob and his team were very professional, polite, helpful and quick. Follow-up inquiries and issues are impeccable. We are particularly pleased with the waterfall that Rob suggested, makes our little backyard oasis much more pleasant and relaxing. Thanks again, Rob, for everything!
Evelyn
Burlington

very kind words Evelyn.... thank you. Happy to get you back on your feet this spring and must give Hayward a big pat on the back for standing behind their product! Your backyard finishes look absolutely amazing!

Katie Kesselring in Kitchener
Katie Kesselring in Kitchener
1 review Cambridge, ON

Could not be happier with our new pool

Smart Pools came recommend to me from a co-worker who could not stop raving about her neighbour's new pool. We had previously contacted a number of other pool companies, and were not thrilled with the customer service received throughout the quotation process, making us concerned about how the installation would go. We contacted Smart Pools, and from the first contact it was obvious that the customer service was on another level. Rob came out to our house and thoroughly went through the process, took all required measurements, came up with a plan, and answered all of our questions quickly and honestly.

Installation was amazing, Rob and his guys were the most hardworking and courteous tradesmen that we have had the pleasure of working with. The care that they took while completing the job was noticed by my husband and I, as well as our neighbours. The attention to detail for all aspects of the installation and setup was second to none, and greatly appreciated.

Overall we could not be happier with our new pool, and how smooth Smart Pools made the entire process. Our pool was installed as promised, on time, and on budget. We always felt like we were a priority and never a bother, even with my indecisiveness about stair placement and liner choices. A huge shout out to Rob and everyone that helped make our pool installation a wonderful and painless process, we cannot thank you enough.

it was a pleasure building for you Katie.... your hospitality was thoroughly enjoyed by the whole crew! now if we could just get the summer weather to show up!
cheers
Robert

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Burlington?