Smart Pools On-Ground Swimming Pools

Reviews for Smart Pools On-Ground Swimming Pools

Dave May in Burlington
Dave May in Burlington

Smart Pool Installation

It was a pleasure to work with Rob, Trevor and the team who delivered on time and within budget. We appreciated their input and suggestions and the way we were kept well informed. Highly recommend Smart Pools.

Thank you for your kind words Dave... it was a pleasure to build for you. Your preparations and forethought helped the process move along very smoothly.
Kindly

Janelle in Binbrook
Janelle in Binbrook
1 review Hamilton, ON

10 OUT OF 10

We contacted Rob mid summer to discuss the possibility of installing an on-ground pool in our already finished backyard. Rob came over one Sunday morning and was able to layout a pool design that worked with our space. He answered all our questions and gave us ease that we made the right choice in calling Smart On ground Pools. He arrived when he said he would and the pool was completed in the timeframe given (1 week). My kids were very happy to be able to swim in our own pool so fast! We are looking forward to next summer when we can enjoy the pool and have our friends and family over to enjoy it as well. Thank you to Rob and his team for being so professional and friendly. Their work ethic is so positive that neighbors on both sides of us have had pools installed by them just weeks apart!

Thank you for your kind words Janelle. We enjoyed being a part of the amazing transformation of your backyard. The space is sure to bring you and your family many years of enjoyment!

Noda in Hamilton
Noda in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Salt water onground swiming pool with heater and automation

Robert and his team installed a stunning swiming pool in July 2018. We researched different pool types and interviewed several builders and companies. Rob was clear, thorough and sincere through the process. He explained options and helped us make as informed decisions and we never felt pressured to add anything or change our decisions. His team started the project exactly the week we had planned and they were fast and well coordinated. The pool was installed quicker than we expected he was available thought to answer questions. In the end we got exactly what we asked for and the price was exactly what was quoted. I would recommend Smart Onground Pools to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words Noda.... It was a pleasure building for you and your family. we appreciate the confidence that you have placed in us. kindly Robert

Pool Installation  in Fergus
Pool Installation in Fergus
1 review Fergus, ON

Pool Installation and Warranty 3 Years Later

I contacted Rob Moffat in the early spring of 2015 with respect to installing one of his pools in our backyard. Rob is the most customer service driven man I’ve ever met. This was a very difficult install due to the amount of room available and the bedrock. Rob and His team just kept going, smiling all the time. My husband said he had never seen people work as hard as this team did! The result was a beautiful pool to enjoy - no need for summer vacations.

ADDITIONALLY, our pool pump died over the winter. I emailed Rob Thursday and by noon today he had prepared the warranty paperwork and we had our new pump installed! we would also like to thank Hayward Pool Equipment for their exceptional turn around.

Thank you for your high praise Mavis.... hoping we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations.

Dano in Burlington
Dano in Burlington

Onground pool installation

Hi, My name is Dan and this is my first HomeStars review. I have had many renovation projects completed in the past but, until now, I have never felt compelled to post a review on HomeStars. However, my recent experience with the planning and installation of a new on-ground pool demands that I share the experience with potential customers.
Last spring, my wife Teresa and I started to considering purchasing a new on-ground pool. A quick search on the internet led us to Smart Pools, a locally owned and operated pool company. After connecting with the proprietor, Rob, we knew immediately that we had found the company to manage our project. Rob came out to meet us and view our property and the relationship was born. He was extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of pool design and installation but what really sold us was his perceived honesty and helpfulness. He helped us choose and plan which pool was right for us. At no time did we feel pressured. Actually, he made suggestions designed to save us money. He was a great listener and always responded to our queries promptly and with a smile. That was Rob the planner. Then on installation day we met Rob the installer. WOW! He can operate an excavator with the best of them. Quick and clean. The entire install went without a hitch. The additional workers were courteous and they always left the site looking as good as when they arrived. Looks like this review is going longer than intended. Let me just wrap up by saying that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROB and SMART POOLS if you are considering installing an on-ground pool. I would say that even if you were considering an in-ground pool you may benefit by a chat with him about the advantages of on-ground. (cost being one of them that we are all can appreciate). Anyway, from planning-to-install-to-post install communication and 'pool school' this was a top notch company to do work with. A real pleasure!!! It is spring now and pool opening is imminent. Looking so forward to enjoying our pool. Thx, Dan

WOW! Thank you Dan... It was a pleasure building for both you and Teresa. I sincerely appreciate your kind words.

DFalls in Cambridge
DFalls in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Pool installation

Rob and his team are incredible! We had a lot of questions and concerns before we made our decision, but Rob was amazing at making sure we understood everything to do with the installation process and how to care for our pool. It took them 2.5 days from start to finish and we were swimming on day 3! We couldn’t be happier with our decision to go with Rob!

Thank you for your kind words Danielle. It was a pleasure working for you. I am sure you will have many years of enjoyment from your backyard makeover!

Iain Stubley in Burlington
Iain Stubley in Burlington

Pool installation Burlington

We were not going to get a pool as I'm tight, after receiving several quotes I was prepared to send my kids to the local pool by taxi for the next 10 years.

Then a customer of mine recommended calling Rob from Smart on Ground pools, wow he helped change my mind after reading reviews. We were a bit confused as to the difference between an in ground and an on ground, and to be honest see no difference other than less design options.

Wifey was not sure about the on ground pool until we set up an appointment and met Rob ... we put a deposit down that day! Rob will try to save you money! Our date was set but they called us a month early due to us being a corner lot and easy access as some homes the ground was too soft still bonus for us!

The pool was installed in 2 1/2 days by Rob, Trevor and another young guy, no hassle, stress free the neighbours never even knew. We would recommend this company 100%. We still need to sort the landscaping as an interim we bought some astro turf from Kijiji.
I asked Rob about putting up a sign but he's too busy for signs so if interested you should give them a call ASAP

Thank you for your kind words Iain... It was a genuine pleasure to build for you and your family.

Benny in Kitchener
Benny in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Swimming Pool Installation

We couldn't be any happier with our pool. The project was completed smooth from start to finish and on time. Robert and Trevor were very polite and professional. The whole process was a very enjoyable experience. We have already highly recommended the company to many of our friends....

Mladen and Slavica Milanovic

Thank you for your kind words Slavica & Mladen... it was a pleasure to build for you. I am very appreciative of the trust you have placed in us.
Sincerely

Betty McCormick in Burlington
Betty McCormick in Burlington

Pool installation

From start to finish Robert and his team were professional, hard working , explained the whole process and what was happening each day. I couldn't be any happier with my pool. Highly recommend.

Thank you Betty... I really appreciate the trust you have placed in us. It is a big purchase and your homework before hand made the project very smooth from start to finish!
Enjoy!
Robert

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Burlington?