Kawartha Home & Cottage Inspection

Home Inspection
PETERBOROUGH ON K9J 8R7
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Peterborough  >  Kawartha Home & Cottage Inspection

Review for Kawartha Home & Cottage Inspection

Diana from DARE
1 review Clairmont, AB

I highly recommend Kawartha Home & Cottage Inspection because Tom, the home inspector is very thorough, dependable and reliable. He takes pride in his work and his reports are easy to read and understand.

More about Kawartha Home & Cottage Inspection

I have over 25 years of experience as a part-time home improvement contractor. Performing home improvements has given me a vast knowledge and understanding of all phases of residential construction. My clients state that my work is that of a perfectionist. Building inspectors quote my work as that of someone ...