From start to finish, Brooklin Blinds & Shutters restored my faith in contractors. They hadn't heard of HomeStars, I think they deserve your business, so I'm writing a review (something I haven't done before).
Mark was a pleasure to deal with. The first thing I liked was the fact that he spent a fair bit of time educating me about shutters and the various options. This came in handy when other contractors came by for quotes and tried to sell me on inferior options using poorly chosen sales pitches. To top it off, Mark had the best quote of them all.
Appointments were always on schedule. The crew did an amazing job, very personable and cleanup all the mess (there was barely any to begin with). You just can't go wrong with Brooklin Blinds & Shutters. HIghly recommended.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Nothing. Mark and his crew are absolutely amazing to deal with. You can't improve on perfection!
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Do your research, get multiple quotes, avoid companies with cheesy sales pitches.
- Company Response