All Star Chem Dry

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Toronto ON M9V1V9
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for All Star Chem Dry

Patricia

Mark was very professional and friendly when he arrived at my condo. He spent the time to ensure he did everything possible to remove all of the dirt and difficult stains from the carpets. I would reccomend All Star Chem Dry to anyone looking for an excellent, friendly service that will leave your carpets looking brand new.

Job Price

Hello Patricia, thank you for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great experience you had with our company. We only provide the best quality of green certified cleaning products and service for our customers.

J. C.

Marek is a consummate professional! We have used his excellent carpet and upholstery cleaning services for many years. He is skilled and meticulous- a great combination, not to mention a personable individual. We would recommend him without hesitation.

Job Price

We are sincerely grateful to you for taking the time to write a review on Homestars site, based on your very recent experience with All Star Chem Dry.
It is truly rewarding to read how much you have enjoyed and appreciated every single detail of the cleaning service our company provided.
Your rating of perfect is a true honor for our team and we wish to express our appreciation to you for recommending our company to your friends and other customers.

ldnana
1 review King City, ON

All Star Chem Dry rep, Mark, showed up when arranged ( so often this doesn't seem to be the case with companies ) He was very pleasant and worked very efficiently.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing All Star Chem Dry for your carpet cleaning needs. We have read your comments about our services and we really appreciate that you took the time and effort to write it. As customer satisfaction is our main priority, we will continue to strive for the best.

Esther

We have them come every year as we have small children and our furniture was covered with spills and stain. Everything looks brand new! We are very happy with their work. Mark is very nice and is customer service oriented.

Job Price

Hi Esther, thank you for the fantastic review. We like to keep our customer satisfied and give the best service we can provide to all of them. It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Sincerely,

Anne-Marie Vanier in Bloor West

I had many pieces of furniture, a stair runner and multiple smaller carpets cleaned by Mark last week. He was absolutely great, professional, took care when moving the furniture and was meticulous - going over twice on chairs that had difficult pet stains. He even returned the next day to give an extra treatment to a stain on my runner. Mark takes pride in a job well done and made sure I was satisfied. I would recommend him to my friends and anyone who wants there carpets and furniture cleaned.

Dear Anne-Marie

HomeStars in Toronto

Mark did an excellent job. He arrived at the time arranged, was careful with my furniture and was very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend the company to my friends.

Job Price

Dear Irene, Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us. Glad to read that you were happy and appreciate the work that we do. Thank you for your future referrals.
Best regards, Mark

Ora

All Star Chem Dry was so easy to work with. Had a quick conversation on the phone and final cost was exactly as quoted. Very professional and did a great job getting the coffee, juice and wine stains out of a light carpet. Would definitely use again and highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you so much, Ora for your excellent review. It was our pleasure to do business with you. Looking forward to providing our services to you in a future. All the best

Heather L.

Super friendly and great work. I have two pets and live in a townhome in downtown Toronto. It's not the easiest place for a carpet cleaning service to maneuver around but upon completion, the carpets were spotless as well as odourless. I will use this service again because of the quality provided with not only green products but also for its competitive cost in comparison to more harmful, conventional cleaners.

Job Price

Hello Heather, thank you for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great experience you had with our company. We only provide the best quality of green certified cleaning products and service for our customers.

sdukureh22

Cleaning all the carpets on all the rooms for reasonable price they are all well done good job in no time I will recommend them to any body

Job Price

Thank you very much for your excellent review and the business. It's always our personal goal and mission to provide the best service possible and to keep our customers happy. We are looking forward to serving you again.
Best Regards,

marikoab

They were very quick to make an appointment which I really appreciated since I had a couch that was in desperate need of cleaning after one of my dogs had an "accident" on it. ChemDry has a special pet urine removal treatment which made them stand out when I was researching upholstery and carpet cleaning companies. Mark was on time and very professional. He gave me a quote over the phone and after assessing the situation in person, he gave me a fair price for cleaning the one couch plus an additional couch. The job took the amount of time he said it would and I was very happy with the results. The odor and stain was gone!

Job Price

Thank you, Jimmy, for your great review. We value our customers and their time as well. Punctuality is always one of our priorities. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.

More about All Star Chem Dry

All Star Chem-Dry carpet cleaning Toronto provides professional carpet, upholstery, Oriental and area rug cleaning services since 2000. We offer our residential and commercial customers the highest standards of quality, courtesy, honesty, and expertise in every aspect of our carpet and upholstery maintenance services.

All Star Carpet Cleaning understands the importance of using the safest, eco-friendly and most effective, natural cleaning products, which we utilize in our Carpet, Upholstery, Oriental Rugs and Commercial Carpet Cleaning packages. Our both residential and commercial clients across Toronto and York Region benefit greatly from Chem Dry’s approach and commitment to Green and Clean carpet and upholstery care.

Being a part of Chem-Dry franchise gives us exclusive rights to use a cleaning process called Hot Carbonating Extraction. The secret behind that is “The Natural” a patented formula with microscopic bubbles safely removing dirt from the carpets, leaving them to dry within one to two hours and preventing stains from coming back.