All Star Chem Dry

Reviews for All Star Chem Dry

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Top of the line service

Everyone in this enterprise are great to deal with. Beatrice has infinite patience when it comes to scheduling and MarK is simply the most meticulous cleaner I’ve ever hired. He took a second hand, ultra suede sofa that was practically brown and black it was so filthy, and restored it back to the cream colour it would have been, when it was new.

This took a lot of time, more than what I believed I had paid for. 6 hours after he finished, the sofa was dry and there isn’t a hint of the smell of chemicals in the fabric. Amazing!

Thank you, Paul, for your great review. We value our customers and the trust they put in our company. Attention to details and great customer service is what we want to achieve each and every time.
Mark and Beatrice

Sarah
Sarah

Upholstery cleaning

Jason was very pleasant and did a great job. I am happy with the cleaning, my couches look great. Best of all, the cleaning is environmentally safe and safe for pets.

Hello Sarah, thank you for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great encounter you had with our company.  We only provide the best quality of green certified cleaning products and service for our customers.

Carpet clean

We had grease on the carpet from a bike chain and All Star ChenDry totally removed it. Carpet perfect. Very happy with service

Thank you so much for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.
Sincerely,

Sheila in Toronto
Sheila in Toronto

Wool carpeting & upholstery

Great service. Mark really knows what he's doing and is super professional. Great communication. I had a new wool carpet installed and tried to clean a spot with a product I'd used previously but it didn't work. Mark told me wool cleaning is about ph balance. He left me some product to use for the future. Definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for your excellent review and the business. It's always our personal goal and mission to provide the best service possible and to keep our customers happy. We are looking forward serving you again.
Best Regards,

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Great Service

Contacted through email- very responsive. Booked the very next week. Great job. Even got out stains that I was told would not come out the last time I had the carpets cleaned. Very friendly. Would absolutely use again.

Sincerely,

Raych1
Raych1

The Only Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner I Use and Trust

I have been using All Star Chem Dry for almost 20 years! Mark is wonderful, and has always done amazing work. He is trustworthy, dependable, and does a great job. The results are always clean and fresh, and the method he uses dries very quickly. (During 2020 at the height of the pandemic, I skipped cleaning that year - and nothing felt fresh for the entire year until Mark came again yesterday!) I never have to worry about shrinkage on my high end-sofas or pillows. Just a great job all around which makes me never look anywhere else.

We are sincerely grateful to you for taking the time to write a review on HomeStars,based on your very recent experience with All Star Chem Dry.
It is truly rewarding to read how much you have enjoyed and appreciated every single detail of the cleaning service our company provided.
Your rating of perfect is a true honor for our team and we wish to express our appreciation to you for recommending our company to your friends and other customers.

Carpet cleaning

My carpet was quite badly stained and another cleaner was unable to get it clean. I thought I might have to replace the carpet but All Star ChemDry was able to get it clean. I will definitely use them again.

Thank you for choosing All Star Chem Dry for your carpet cleaning needs. We have read your comments about our services and we really appreciate that you took the time and effort to write it. As customer satisfaction is our main priority, we will continue to strive for the best.

Post-move in carpet cleaning

We just moved into our rental home and wanted the carpets cleaned after having lots of movers and foot traffic in and out of the house. Mark did an incredible job cleaning the wall to wall carpeting on the second floor and in the basement. Our entire home smells fresher and healthier, and we were so pleased we could have our toddler in the home while this was being done as ChemDry is safe for children. Mark was so mindful of COVID precautions and made carpet cleaning in a pandemic so great. Thank you!!

Thank you very much for your excellent review and the business. It's always our personal goal and mission to provide the best service possible with all necessary safety and precautions, specially during COVID-19. Attention to details is always our priority to keep customers happy. We are looking forward serving you again.
Best Regards,

Maude
Maude
2 reviews , ON

Mark saved my rusted stained white sofa and loveseat!

My white loveseat and sofa were stained with rust and it had leaked from the tufted back buttons onto the fabric (see pictures). I had little hope anything could get the rust out. Mark did a fantastic job on this! My sofa and loveseat almost look brand new again despite being 10 years old and having survived rust and two rambunctious toddlers! Mark was very professional, diligent, honest and thorough. He even came back a second time as he wasn't quite satisfied with the way the sofa turned out. I will definitely hire him again in the future!

Mark and Beatrice

All Star Chem Dry is great!

I would highly recommend All Star Chem Dry!

My carpets were in bad shape. Last November there was a full glass of ginger ale that was spilled in the living room; I tried many times to clean it up myself, but the multitude of spots kept coming up. There were also dirt paths on the frequently walked on areas of the hallway, even though I had it shampooed a couple of years ago by a competitor.

Mark did a fabulous job on cleaning it all up. Everything looks like new again! There is no filmy residue left behind either. I am thrilled!

Also, I have severe allergies, but was not bothered at all because their solutions are all natural and scent free. I can breathe better in my house than I have been able to in years!

Their customer service is also awesome. Beatrice was great in communicating my appointments and very flexible when I had to reschedule.

Mark was friendly, polite and respectful. He did an amazing job and was also very helpful and informative.

We both wore masks and kept our distance as much as possible, so I did not have concerns about COVID issues.

I will definitely have them back again in the future when needed.

Thank you Mark and Beatrice!

(Price was based on the square footage that was cleaned.)

Awe, Stephanie, your too kind, thank you so much. We are so happy we could help.
All the best!
Mark & Beatrice

More about All Star Chem Dry

All Star Chem-Dry carpet cleaning Toronto provides professional carpet, upholstery, Oriental and area rug cleaning services since 2000. We offer our residential and commercial customers the highest standards of quality, courtesy, honesty, and expertise in every aspect of our carpet and upholstery maintenance services.

***

All Star Carpet Cleaning understands the importance of using the safest, eco-friendly and most effective, natural cleaning products, which we utilize in our Carpet, Upholstery, Oriental Rugs and Commercial Carpet Cleaning packages. Our both residential and commercial clients across Toronto and York Region benefit greatly from Chem Dry’s approach and commitment to Green and Clean carpet and upholstery care.

***

Being a part of Chem-Dry franchise gives us exclusive rights to use a cleaning process called Hot Carbonating Extraction. The secret behind that is “The Natural” a patented formula with microscopic bubbles safely removing dirt from the carpets, leaving them to dry within one to two hours and preventing stains from coming back.