Davesducts

Reviews for Davesducts

Quality Control - Toronto
Quality Control - Toronto

Furnace duct cleaning

Customer service was excellent from first conversation on telephone . Very knowledgable and helpful. Provided me with helpful info Via email before initial service appointment. Technician arrived on time and was professional and courteous . Upon assessment of vents in my house tech advised me that ducts/furnace was considerably clean and really did not require cleaning. I valued the honesty as they could have just did the job an taken my money. I even received a follow up call afterwards even though I did not end up having ducts cleaned. I will definitely use this company again and will reccommend to anyone considering duct cleaning or any type of furnace service.. This is a perfect example of how customer service should be.

Thanks Julius for all your help and excellent service!

Hi Bill, thank you for the kind words. Customer service is paramount to our success without it, we wouldn't be the company that we want to be! We look forward to being of service in the future. All the best! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com).

Nick T in Don Mills
Nick T in Don Mills
1 review East York, ON

Air Duct Cleaning

Assisted Review

Booked my appointment with a voucher I purchased online and received a prompt and courteous reply. Scott arrived on time and cleaned my ducts as advertised. Very happy with the results and will gladly refer to friends and family. Will also call back to purchase the reusable filter after my disposable filter is done. Thanks for making it easy!

Hi Nick, we appreciate the positive feedback and glad you were happy with the service - will relay this note to Scott. He is one of our senior technicians and we value his dedication to the team. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Bernie Santos in Scarborough
Bernie Santos in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Duct Cleaning

These guys are the real deal.

Had my ducts cleaned 2 years ago but had a feeling they weren't completely clean - my kid has allergies and asthma. Was referred to Dave's Duct Cleaning from friends that used them and I'm glad I did. Ridiculous that some duct cleaning companies are such scammers. These guys are the REAL DEAL. They educated me more than I would have thought to expect and kept me informed throughout the entire process - showed me everything; Instead of being here for 45 mins like the last guys, these guys were here for over 2 hours ensuring EVERYTHING was clean. Keep up the great work guys, will call you again the next time around!

Thanks Bernie we appreciate the positive feedback! We're glad we earned your trust and look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Leslie Hartsman in Toronto
Leslie Hartsman in Toronto

Home Duct Cleaning

Scott and Mark were friendly and knowledgeable. They were very thorough with an explanation of what they were going to do. I was very impressed at how they treated my home with respect and were mindful of my belongings. Their patience and professionalism exceeded my expectations.Would not hesitate to refer them! The before and after pictures was a nice touch.

I will relay this note to Scott & Mark. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to being of service to you and your family in the years to come! Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

More about Davesducts

DAVESDUCTS (formerly DAVE'S DUCT CLEANING)are CERTIFIED members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANER'S ASSOCIATION (NADCA)and Ambassadors of the QUALIFIED AIR DUCT CLEANING AFFILIATION (QUADCA) We are also an ACCREDITED BUSINESS listed with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB), AN OFFICIAL BAEUMLER APPROVED CONTRACTOR an OFFICIAL AIR MILES Reward Miles Sponsor and are the OFFICIAL DUCT CLEANING PARTNERS of HABITAT FOR HUMANITY Durham and Greater Toronto Area.

SERVICES INCLUDE: Heating and Cooling Repair, Service and Installation, Hot Water Tanks & Tankless Heaters, Gas Fireplaces, HVAC installation and Design, Indoor Air Quality, AEROSEAL Duct Sealing and NADCA Certified Duct Cleaning

STANDARDIZED PRICING: $379 + tax up to 16 vents, each additional vent is $5

Give us a call at 416-668-4607 or email info@davesducts.com, we PROMISE we won't let you down!

-----------
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! www.facebook.com/davesductsinc

Duct Cleaning and Heating & Air Conditioning
AMAIRCARE PORTABLE HEPA FILTERS, WHOLE HOUSE HEPA FILTERS, AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING, DRYER VENT CLEANING, CENTRAL VAC, FURNACE & AC COIL CLEANING
AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING, DRYER VENT CLEANING, INDOOR AIR QUALITY ANALYSIS, FURNACE CLEANING, FILTER MAINTENANCE, CAMERA INSPECTION, ROBOTIC INSPECTION, CENTRAL VAC CLEANING, SANITIZING AND DEODORIZING
AMAIRCARE, AEROSEAL
SOURCE REMOVAL - 8 NADCA Certified Technicians, always 2 NADCA certified technicians per job; 2 AEROSEAL certified technicians and 2 TSSA Licensed G2 Technicians.
NADCA CERTIFIED (www.nadca.com), QUADCA AMBASSADORS (www.quadca.com), VENTILATION MAINTENANCE TECHNICAN, AIR SYSTEMS CLEANING SPECIALIST, VENTILATION SYSTEMS MOLD REMEDIATOR, CERTIFIED VENTILATION INVESTIGATOR, AEROSEAL Certified Technicians and TSSA Licensed G2 Technicians.
2011
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR WE RE-CLEAN YOUR SYSTEM.
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DEBIT, CASH
G2 TSSA LICENSE, VMT, ASCS, VSMR, CVI CERTIFICATIONS FROM NADCA (www.nadca.com)
TSSA, NADCA, QUADCA, IAQA, WSIB, BBB, BILD, CHBA, OHBA, DHBA, BAEUMLER APPROVED and AIRMILES SPONSOR
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO (COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGLISH)
$379 + HST upto 16 vents, each additional vent is $5 (for RESIDENTIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING)
AMAIRCARE HEPA FILTERS - 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY REUSABLE FILTERS - LIFETIME MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY