Rick Appliance Repair

Formerly Ac Appliance Repair Inc.
3345 michaud ave. mississauga ON l4t1p9

Reviews for Rick Appliance Repair

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville

Dryer Repair

My 3 year old Dryer was making a lot of noise when starting/stopping. After looking for several companies on Homestars, I called Rick Appliance Repair due to the many positive reviews. He answered right away and based on what I told him said that he needed to come out to determine what was wrong because it could be one of several things.
He came out the next day and after taking apart the dryer he showed me that the plastic blower fan had cracked where it mounted onto the post that it spins on. He spun the fan and that's when the noise could be heard. After calling a couple of his suppliers it was determined that the part was not in stock and could take a couple of weeks to come in from the Manufacturer. I said not a problem because it was still working and I'd live with the noise until the part came in.
Two days after his initial visit, Rick called me and said that he had the part. He had asked his supplier to put a RUSH on it and it came right away. I was home that day and asked if he could come over to install. He was able to squeeze me in during his other calls and the dryer now works like brand new.
Rick wore protective boots inside the house and vacuumed all the lint from inside the dryer while it was disassembled, as well as behind the dryer where we don't normally see because it is enclosed in a cabinet.
He was very careful not to damage any of the facings of the appliance while he was working on it.
Pricing was reasonable.
Great communication and service, and will definitely call him again for other repairs.

thanks for taking your time and writting a review for us .we appreciate your bussiness .have a nice day

Nick M.
Nick M.

Fix Bosch dishwasher

416-276-7900
3345 michaud ave.
Mississauga
L4T 1P9

Rick came by on time with the part most likely needing to be replaced. Fixed it quick and took time cleaning all the water out of the mechanical area of the dishwasher and had it back running in one visit. Way easier and cheaper than buying a new one.

thank you sir for your feed back .we appreciate you taking your time and writting a review for us .have a nice day .

Mary
Mary

Repair oven

I have used Rick to repair my appliances several times. Yesterday it was the oven, which wasn't heating up. It is an old Moffatt oven. Rick was able to identify the problem quickly and had the part to repair it. Whenever I've called him, he has been able to visit either the same day or within 24 hours. He is always professional and efficient. Prices are reasonable. I highly recommend him.

thank you mary for your review .we appreciate your bussiness .we are glad that another happy customer. have a nice day .

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Service Frigidaire Washer that was not draining properly

This is the second time we have contacted Rick to come service the Frigidaire washer in our rental property. The first time was over one year ago. Rick has always been prompt to respond to our messages and always arrived to the location on time.

Rick came very prepared, he even had a shopvac in case there would be water spilled. Rick was very knowledgeable about the washer and did not take long to find out that there was a piece of garment that slipped through the drum seals and clogged the drainage pipe. He made sure everything was working properly before leaving the place.

Rick is very professional and we will definitely use him again.

thank you david for your feed back .we appreciate you taking your time and write the review for us.have a nice day

ottavio3289
ottavio3289

Service a kenmore stove

416-276-7900
3345 michaud ave.
Mississauga
L4T 1P9

Rick repaired my stove one of the elements wasn't working so rick replace it with a new one also changed my board display it was cracked matter of half an hour everything was repaired had a conversation well he was working this is the third time i have called rick to come and repair stuff for me great guy highly recommend him thanks rick happy holidays

thanks for taking your time and writting review for us .we appreciate your support .have a nice holidays

anthony from Mississauga
anthony from Mississauga

Leaking water valve

This is the third time I've had the pleasure of dealing with Rick. This time for a leaky water spout that turned into a faulty water valve. Rick replied very quickly, and was at my house the following day with part. Very professional, fair, and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend!

thanks for taking your time and writting a review for us .we do appreciate your time.have a nice day

Repairs to dishwasher & fridge ice cube maker

Today was the third time Rick has helped me - each time for a different problem. He is very knowledgeable, a clear communicator & reliable. If an appliance is not worth repairing he will tell you. He'll also recommend which make to buy & explain why. It is such a relief to know who to call when an appliance starts leaking or just stops working!

thank you ,so much for your review .appreciate you taking your time and writting a review for us .have a nice day .

Jen in Oakville
Jen in Oakville

Washer and Dryer repairs

My Kenmore Elite washer was not working properly (error message). Found Rick on HomeStars. Along the way, my dryer also started not drying clothes completely. I called Rick. He answered quickly. Was pleasant, honest, professional and competent. Pricing to fix both was reasonable. These are old but well made machines. Rick knew about sourcing parts for these and thankfully, was able to repair the both without having to wait for a part. Thank you Rick! (This is why I love HomeStars!)

thank you ,so much for the feed back .we appreciate you taking your precious time and writting a review for us .have a nice day

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Amazing service! Washer fixed within 24 hours!

My washer was broken and did not complete cycle. I kept on getting the "nd" error (apparently it's not draining properly). I called Samsung and they referred me to their preferred repair company. However, the reviews online for that repair company was terrible and that made me nervous. I called the other repair company by Samsung but he was vague on whether he could come see me or not. So I decided to contact Rick re: the job. He was so quick to respond to my requests! He came to my house within 24 hrs and got the job done under 1 hr. AMAZING. Thank you the wonderful quick response and service!

thank you for taking your time and writing a review for us .we appreciate your feed back .we are surrounded by wonderful people like you deserve the excellent service .thank you and have a nice day

More about Rick Appliance Repair

We at AC Appliance Repair specialize in repairs and services to all make and models for major leading brand names of domestic home appliances.

Feel Free to email us any time at acappliancetech@gmail.com!

We have built our reputation on word of mouth and pride ourselves on the long term relationships we've built with each and everyone of our customer's.

We are not just a company that carries out repairs, we are passionate and we value and understand the needs of our customer’s requirements. We never give up on repairing any appliance unless we know we have tried everything possible and we make sure at the end we guarantee to have a pleased customer.

We are fast and efficient, ensuring the best service and customer satisfaction. Servicing Toronto and surrounding area since 1989.