Rick Appliance Repair

Formerly Ac Appliance Repair Inc.
3345 michaud ave. Mississauga ON L4T 1P9
Rick Appliance Repair

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times

Reviews for Rick Appliance Repair

Geoff
Geoff

Dryer Fix

Rick was quick to answer my call and book me a time the following day to look at my GE front load dryer that wasn't working. Ravi from his team came to the property on time giving notice he was on route. Ravi was very friendly, competent and explained the problem as he was working through it. I will not hesitate to work with him again. Thank you!

thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your business. have a nice day

Mike
Mike

Dishwasher installlation

Rick was very helpful in in time. He provided clear assessment in term of the old dishwasher. Decision was east . Just replace it . He had to do some woodwork which he did just fine. Recommended.

thanks you for your feedback .appreciate your review .we treat our customers like family. any time have questions free to call .have a nice day

Gordon
Gordon

Fridge was not cooling

I have used Rick Appliance twice for my fridge. In both instances, he responded promptly and repaired the fridge quickly. He is an appliance repair expert who charges a very reasonable fee.

thanks for your feed back .we appreciate your business. have a nice day

Nancy in Mississauga
Nancy in Mississauga

Bosch Dishwasher Repair

I called Rick to repair a slow leak in my dishwasher. It required replacement of the intake valve which was not closing properly. Within a day of my call, Rick was able to make an appointment. He was prompt, provided very professional and courteous service and was very knowledgeable. In addition, I asked for assistance on a minor issue with a range hood and he was able to resolve an issue that had frustrated me for months. I am very impressed with his integrity and experience. I will be using his services for any future appliance repair requirements and will recommend him to friends and family. Thank you, Rick.

thank you so much for your feed back .thanks for your business. We are happy to hear our customers are satisfied with our service. have a nice day

Megeve99 in Mississauga
Megeve99 in Mississauga

Fridge & Dishwasher

We have used Rick's services in the past (fridge - couple times) and were very satisfied with his job. Recently our 20+ year old Bosh dishwasher went on the fritz and Rick came promptly on time (already equipped with the right replacement part - as we were able to describe the issue), and within the hour the machine was fixed. He is easy to get hold of, shows up as soon as his existing schedule allows and is very efficient in what he is doing. We would recommend Rick to anyone.

thank you so much for your feed back. appreciate your review .have a wonderfull day

Mohamed (GTA Property Manager)
Mohamed (GTA Property Manager)

Fast, Honest, No B.S.

Rick was there within a couple of hours of putting up the job. He identified the problems (as well as the lack of problems) and was on his way. No B.S. or up-selling. He'll be my #1 go to guy for all the properties I manage, where I can trust him with a job even when I'm not there.

thank you so much for your feed back .we appreciate your review .have a nice day .thank you so much

Nick M.
Nick M.

Fix Bosch dishwasher

Rick came by on time with the part most likely needing to be replaced. Fixed it quick and took time cleaning all the water out of the mechanical area of the dishwasher and had it back running in one visit. Way easier and cheaper than buying a new one.

thank you sir for your feed back .we appreciate you taking your time and writting a review for us .have a nice day .

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville

Dryer Repair

My 3 year old Dryer was making a lot of noise when starting/stopping. After looking for several companies on Homestars, I called Rick Appliance Repair due to the many positive reviews. He answered right away and based on what I told him said that he needed to come out to determine what was wrong because it could be one of several things.
He came out the next day and after taking apart the dryer he showed me that the plastic blower fan had cracked where it mounted onto the post that it spins on. He spun the fan and that's when the noise could be heard. After calling a couple of his suppliers it was determined that the part was not in stock and could take a couple of weeks to come in from the Manufacturer. I said not a problem because it was still working and I'd live with the noise until the part came in.
Two days after his initial visit, Rick called me and said that he had the part. He had asked his supplier to put a RUSH on it and it came right away. I was home that day and asked if he could come over to install. He was able to squeeze me in during his other calls and the dryer now works like brand new.
Rick wore protective boots inside the house and vacuumed all the lint from inside the dryer while it was disassembled, as well as behind the dryer where we don't normally see because it is enclosed in a cabinet.
He was very careful not to damage any of the facings of the appliance while he was working on it.
Pricing was reasonable.
Great communication and service, and will definitely call him again for other repairs.

thanks for taking your time and writting a review for us .we appreciate your bussiness .have a nice day

Mary
Mary

Repair oven

I have used Rick to repair my appliances several times. Yesterday it was the oven, which wasn't heating up. It is an old Moffatt oven. Rick was able to identify the problem quickly and had the part to repair it. Whenever I've called him, he has been able to visit either the same day or within 24 hours. He is always professional and efficient. Prices are reasonable. I highly recommend him.

thank you mary for your review .we appreciate your bussiness .we are glad that another happy customer. have a nice day .

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Service Frigidaire Washer that was not draining properly

This is the second time we have contacted Rick to come service the Frigidaire washer in our rental property. The first time was over one year ago. Rick has always been prompt to respond to our messages and always arrived to the location on time.

Rick came very prepared, he even had a shopvac in case there would be water spilled. Rick was very knowledgeable about the washer and did not take long to find out that there was a piece of garment that slipped through the drum seals and clogged the drainage pipe. He made sure everything was working properly before leaving the place.

Rick is very professional and we will definitely use him again.

thank you david for your feed back .we appreciate you taking your time and write the review for us.have a nice day

More about Rick Appliance Repair

We at AC Appliance Repair specialize in repairs and services to all make and models for major leading brand names of domestic home appliances.

Feel Free to email us any time at acappliancetech@gmail.com!

We have built our reputation on word of mouth and pride ourselves on the long term relationships we've built with each and everyone of our customer's.

We are not just a company that carries out repairs, we are passionate and we value and understand the needs of our customer’s requirements. We never give up on repairing any appliance unless we know we have tried everything possible and we make sure at the end we guarantee to have a pleased customer.

We are fast and efficient, ensuring the best service and customer satisfaction. Servicing Toronto and surrounding area since 1989.