Rick Appliance Repair

Formerly Ac Appliance Repair Inc.
3345 michaud ave. Mississauga ON L4T 1P9
Rick Appliance Repair

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times

Reviews for Rick Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Excellent fridge/freezer repair job

Rick came a couple days after my initial call and was very thorough with his job. Before coming to my home, he asked me to check a few things to see if there was a simple solution and he came promptly and within the time window he provided.

The job he did was to clean out a drain that was clogged and he even helped us to get the ice maker working again. Rick was very helpful, knowledgable and professional and I'd recommend him to anyone

thank you so much for your review and feedback. we appreciate your business. have a nice day. 👍

Maria
Maria

Fridge/Freezer Repair

Very grateful for Rick & Ravi's prompt visit and repair of the side by side fridge/freezer. Great communicators and I would have no hesitation to recommend them to family & friends.

thank you so much, maria for your review and feedback. appreciate your business. have a nice day

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Freezer Leak

Rick was quick to repond and visit. I appreciate that he gave me an honest opinion on the quality of parts available on the Internet. We can tell he cares about his work because he vacuumed the back of the appliance so that we don't damage the working parts, and taught us how to maintain the appliance in good working order. Thank you Rick.

thank you so much for your 10 stars rating. we appreciate your business. have a nice weekend.

Irene Fung from Mississauga
Irene Fung from Mississauga

Stove Repair

This is the third time we called Rick to repair our appliances. He is knowledgeable, meticulous, tidy and honest. We trust him to provide excellent service every time, and would not hesitate to recommend him to our friends and neighbours.

thank you so much Irene for your review. we appreciate your business. have a nice weekend

Bill
Bill

Whirlpool Washing Machine Repair

Every once in a while you meet a service technician who knows his craft like an expert should. This is Rick. Helpful to a fault. Great service at a great price.

thank you Bill so much for taking your time and writing a review for us and for the 10 stars rating.🙏. have a nice day.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Washer and Dryer Inspection

Rick came by to inspect a leaking washer and dryer. He did things promptly and respectfully, he pointed out that it was worth it to buy a new one rather than repair to save us some money.

thank you so much Mike for your feed back. we appreciate your business. have a nice day.

Joe Rossi
Joe Rossi

Kitchen aid stove repair

I recently had Rick at Rick Appliance Repair fix our Kitchen Aid stove issue. It works great now! I was extremely satisfied with his service and he fixed the problem right away. He was exceptionally knowledgeable, helpful, kind, and friendly. I will definitely use him again for future work and I highly recommend him to others I know.

thank you so much for your feed back and 10 stars rating. we appreciate your business. have a nice day.

Brendan from Oakville
Brendan from Oakville

Washing Machine Repair

Had a problem with my washer. Rick was there in 2 days, diagnosed and fixed the issue in 30 minutes. If you are looking for proper service, Call on Rick.

thanks for taking your time and writing a review for us Brendan. we appreciate your business. have a nice day

S in Brampton
S in Brampton

Fridge stopped working...Rick to the rescue!

Rick is amazing!!!! My fridge stopped working and I was in a panic! Rick was recommended to me by my sister so I called him up. He came over first thing the next morning and immediately after looking at my fridge, he knew exactly what the problem was. In less than an hour, he had replaced the defective part and was all done. Very professional, knowledgeable and explained what he was doing in simple terms so I could understand. I will be recommending him to everyone I know!!

thank you so much for your feed back 👍. we appreciate your business . have a nice day 😊

Hilary from Mississauga
Hilary from Mississauga

Repair to Kenmore Induction Range.

The technician came and assessed the problem with my stove overheating. He thought it was the Controls and that we would need a new one. The technician came to remove it so I could find a replacement (Kenmore no longer makes the parts.) I found a company which repairs the units and took it there. They said they couldn’t replicate the error message, so it wasn’t the control panel - probably the temp probe. The technician came back and reinstalled the control board at no charge, then replaced the temperature probe also at no charge because of the original error. He didn’t even charge me for the new probe. That was very honourable of him. We have used his service a few times and have always been happy with the result. Even in the case of this error, he made good on the job. The oven is working great!

thanks Hilary for your feed back. thank you for 10 stars rating. we appreciate your business 🙏. have a nice day 😊

More about Rick Appliance Repair

We at AC Appliance Repair specialize in repairs and services to all make and models for major leading brand names of domestic home appliances.

Feel Free to email us any time at acappliancetech@gmail.com!

We have built our reputation on word of mouth and pride ourselves on the long term relationships we've built with each and everyone of our customer's.

We are not just a company that carries out repairs, we are passionate and we value and understand the needs of our customer’s requirements. We never give up on repairing any appliance unless we know we have tried everything possible and we make sure at the end we guarantee to have a pleased customer.

We are fast and efficient, ensuring the best service and customer satisfaction. Servicing Toronto and surrounding area since 1989.