DirectBuy Of Ottawa

Lisa in Gloucester
Lisa in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

Entire House Renovation

I renovated my entire house from the flooring, hardwood and carpet, to the kitchen, all the bathrooms, light fixtures doors and door knobs, furniture, lamps artwork and knick-knacks, even down to my pots and pans dishes and utensils. I couldn't believe my savings! The best part was the service that I received. My questions were answered promptly, and any obstacles I ran into, the staff at DirectBuy Ottawa especially Tanya, were there to help with solutions. I have been a member of DirectBuy since 2005 and use my membership every year. I am always happy and eager to recommend DirectBuy two friends, family and clients.

therese  in Orleans
therese in Orleans
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window treatment

Excellent service Kylie, the on site helper knew a lot about the 3 shutters I have purchased which made my life more relaxing. The shutters came from two different company and in the days that followed she had the answer and I went back to purchase the 3rd shutter. Voila! Part of the job already done. Very pleased.

More about DirectBuy Of Ottawa

All members of DirectBuy of Ottawa gain immediate access to confidential dealer prices of savings up to 50% on over 500 top brand names in home supplies for your renovation needs.
Looking for Furniture pros in Gloucester?