ClutterBGone

Reviews for ClutterBGone

Andrew Noble
Andrew Noble

decluttering

The service has transformed our two-story apartment. They listened to our needs, assessed the situation and were courteous throughout the entire process. Greatly appreciated the time they took to label doors including my young son’s where they applied pictures.
I cannot believe how much extra space has been uncovered by their organizing and our commitment to unload stuff that has not been used for a very long time.

Thanks Andrew! It was a pleasure working with you and your Family!

J Freise from Toronto
J Freise from Toronto

DISAPPOINTED

Expected a personal service but it turned out to be a corporate franchise that was more interested in money than in service. High turnover, milked the job for funds, unnecessary and unwarranted comments based on gender, insensitive to issues of the household. Charged extra time without approval, charged for time when late, made no allowance for turnover in staff, spent six weeks on the bedroom alone and absolutely refused to move on, insisted on organizing jewelry while the basement sat waiting, etc., etc., etc. Did not get past collecting like items in one room, no organization or shelving recommended or provided. Items moved out of one room were later brought back into the room, against their stated “program”. Wrote to the owner regarding various complaints and issues, little or no response; they did nothing to resolve various issues and concerns I brought to their attention at the time. She was there at the beginning to sign the contract and little thereafter. We took on the project as a major commitment on our part, but, ultimately felt that our trust was abused. 100% in at the start, followed their “program”, made some progress, but management poor. Very disappointing. I guess if they are doing a closet, laundry room or garage, you won’t be risking much. We did the whole house and, if they had been more courteous, professional and sensitive and less focussed on $$, it would have been a much better experience than it ended up being.

Hi Jerry,
We have not provided any service to you whatsoever for over two years now and when you left your last review in January 2017 of our services provided in 2016 we asked you to contact us directly as we were happy to discuss and rectify any issues with you. However we have not heard from you despite our efforts to contact you. We understand your last review was removed by HomeStars for being malicious and it's unfortunate that you have chosen to do so again. ClutterBGone has assisted hundreds of individuals and families to positively transform their lives with our services as reflected by our reviews and outstanding reputation in the industry and we proudly continue to do so. We wish you all the best and trust you will be able to get the assistance you require.

Valerie in Fort Erie
Valerie in Fort Erie
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Office organized!!

I finally bite the bullet and hired ClutterBGone to help me get a handle on my paperwork and organize my office space once and for all. Linda arrived on time, set up to make the sorting etc easier and more efficient. I worked along side Linda sorting, making decisions, what to keep, what can be tossed etc. Final results OUTSTANDING....Linda sent me off to relax while she did the finishing touches. She created colour coated files with 3 specific headings ex General, financial etc. Also created a system that sits on my desk I use daily. Helped with my Legacy Box. Here it is a few months later and it is still working. First time I feel I am in control of my paper instead of it controlling me. Excellence service, I would have Linda back in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for all you did.

Valerie, thank you for your wonderful words. We are so happy you found our process to be easy and efficient. As we strive to provide exceptional and outstanding service we are thrilled you were able to experience that while working side by side with Linda. More importantly it's wonderful to hear the systems implemented continue to work for you.

Ysabelle in Toronto
Ysabelle in Toronto

Whole house decluttering

We'd lost control of our clutter in our house, especially in the basement. Linda came in for an evaluation and we liked that she was very matter-of-fact and were impressed by the professional vibe of her company. Booking was easy, we knew who was coming in - Varsha sent pictures of the team.

We had a team in for 5 days spread over 3 weeks, to accommodate our work schedules. The team was always on time, and although quite friendly and personable, they were very focused and efficient. I liked that they were absolutely non-judgmental but still very humane during the sorting, which was a huge plus considering this is a process that does have an emotional aspect. When organizing rooms they gave thought not just to what was in there, but to how we'd use the space so whatever they put in place made sense with our lifestyle and could easily be maintained.

When the work was over I felt like they allowed us to reclaim our home. This is not a cheap service, but it was worth every penny to us. We feel we made a great choice of provider, and happily recommend them.

Thank you for your kind words Ysabelle. The team absolutely loved working with yourself and Craig. From what you’ve expressed I so happy we were able to give you back more than just your home. We were also indirectly able to give you back memories. Thank you for being an amazing client and welcome to our ClutterBGone family!

Julie
Julie
1 review King City, ON

organizing Kitchen and laundry/mudroom

Linda came to our house to provide a consultation regarding our needs for getting organized and I decided I wanted to move forward with ClutterBGone. Her team lead Michele and assistant Michaela spent two days at our house and worked closely with me (which was great as I was able to provide my input). They were very professional, thoughtful and courteous and I enjoyed their approach to tackling the clutter! I couldn't believe how much "stuff" i had and was amazed at how they were able to produce a neat and tidy and very organized space. It was a great process and i would highly recommend Linda and her team!! Looking forward to our next project together :)

Thank you Julie for the kind words. Our team enjoyed working with both yourself and Walt and are very happy to be able to make a difference in your home. We can't wait to continue your project and finish other areas discussed. Your chaos. Our solutions. Your peace of mind.

RB
RB

Organization and creation of functional space.

We have been impressed with ClutterBGone who was in our home for five days helping us to organize our space. They were able to organize our entire home and create two additional spaces for us (office and dining). Their professionalism, knowledge and skills are unmatched and I am so happy to have chosen their organization to help make our place a home.

Thank you, RB. It was an absolute pleasure getting the opportunity to declutter, organize and turn your space into a home. When your work life and home life seem to chaotic to comprehend it’s time to call in the big guns. I am so thrilled everyone can enjoy all the different spaces created and we can’t wait to to assist with your move into your new home.

Organized and Thorough!

I recently had the pleasure of working with ClutterBGone as a 3rd party service to support a client they were helping through a downsize/estate situation.

They were well on top of things and created a environment and timeline that made it easy for us to support which allowed everyone to deliver a great outcome for the client (without them having to stress over it)!

I would happily recommend them to others looking for downsizing/estate services.

Thank you very much for writing such a nice review. We truly appreciate it and we hope we can connect with you and your team on future projects. Your services were excellent, your team members a pleasure to work with and the return the client recovered was something he never expected. Thank you again to you and your team!!

More about ClutterBGone

ClutterBGone is a full service company specializing in residential/home office organizing, de-cluttering, downsizing & life transition services, also providing packing and unpacking/settling in. All services provided throughout the Greater Toronto Area. fully insured and ClutterBGone is an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada and the National Association of Professional Organizers.

Your Chaos. Our Solution. Your Peace of Mind.

At ClutterBGone we create positive, strong and lasting relationships. We’re honoured that our clients invite us to come into their homes and small businesses. That’s a huge leap of faith and we appreciate that trust. We’ve worked hard to find and create solid partnerships with service providers in our industry that we can refer to and use for our clients with the utmost respect and integrity. Our clients are truly our # 1 priority.