ClutterBGone

Reviews for ClutterBGone

carol
carol
1 review Aurora, ON

Preparing a move to downsize

Very pleasant to work with, valued time and were very methodical. The results were wonderful

Thank you for your review Carol. We're happy we could take some of the stress off of your upcoming move.

Joanna from Old Toronto
Joanna from Old Toronto

home organization

We chose to use ClutterBGone because of Linda's professionalism. She had great ideas at the initial consult and made my disorganized kitchen and basement seem manageable! Linda's team (Bernice and Elanda) reorganized our entire kitchen, laundry room and basement in two sessions. Everything they did made sense and our spaces are working perfectly two weeks later. I was worried the clutter would reappear but it hasn't. Everything has its place and it's so logical. Thanks Linda!

Thanks Joanna. Enjoy your reclaimed and organized spaces!

Basement de-clutter

Linda and her team worked wonders and did an amazing job on our basement. They transformed our basement into a beautifully organized and usable space again. Over the years our basement had turned into a dumping ground, mainly because we lacked organization. Linda and her team designed a system that works for us and helped us reclaim our basement. They came about 2 months ago and our basement still looks amazing! We are down there all the time now playing with the kids and entertaining friends.
Thank you so much! This experience was completely worth it!
Laura

Thank you Laura. It was a pleasure working on this project - our Disneyland!

steph
steph
1 review Barrie, ON

office cleanup

Reorganized the office clutter, compiled appropriate documents for organizing, cleaned out storage area, relabelled and set up space

We were so excited working on this project as we knew it would be transformational for you. With 3 storage rooms carved out for your business, personal and cleaning it's now a functional space. We look forward to working on the garage next week!

Candace from Port Perry
Candace from Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Organizing Front Hall

What a fantastic experience with Linda! I have never had someone come and help me organize before so I wasn't sure what to expect. Linda from ClutterBGone exceeded my expectations!
From the first moment she was professional, and up beat. I have such a tiny front entrance that I never thought I'd be able to fit everything in and have it look tidy - but Linda worked her magic and Voila! I have a tidy entrance that both kids and adults can easily use!
I would have never thought to organize and compartmentalize like Linda did and it works so well!!
I highly recommend ClutterBGone!!

Candace, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We love what we do and appreciate the value that it brings to our clients. It was our pleasure to transform your space!

More about ClutterBGone

ClutterBGone is a full service company specializing in residential/home office organizing, de-cluttering, downsizing & life transition services, also providing packing and unpacking/settling in. All services provided throughout the Greater Toronto Area. fully insured and ClutterBGone is an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada and the National Association of Professional Organizers.

Your Chaos. Our Solution. Your Peace of Mind.

At ClutterBGone we create positive, strong and lasting relationships. We’re honoured that our clients invite us to come into their homes and small businesses. That’s a huge leap of faith and we appreciate that trust. We’ve worked hard to find and create solid partnerships with service providers in our industry that we can refer to and use for our clients with the utmost respect and integrity. Our clients are truly our # 1 priority.

Organizing Products & Services
Home organizing, small and home office (SOHO) organizing, life transitions including organized packing and unpacking, home improvement and efficiency through organizing.
home organizing, closet and clothing organization, paper management and work flow, ADHD, organizing for children, storage rooms, kitchen organizing for efficiency and functionality, small space organizing, entryways, garage organizing
cash, cheque, credit, e-transfer
Professional Organizers in Canada; National Association of Professional Organizers