ClutterBGone

Organizing Products & Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ClutterBGone

carol
1 review Aurora, ON

Very pleasant to work with, valued time and were very methodical. The results were wonderful

Job Price

Thank you for your review Carol. We're happy we could take some of the stress off of your upcoming move.

Joanna from Old Toronto

We chose to use ClutterBGone because of Linda's professionalism. She had great ideas at the initial consult and made my disorganized kitchen and basement seem manageable! Linda's team (Bernice and Elanda) reorganized our entire kitchen, laundry room and basement in two sessions. Everything they did made sense and our spaces are working perfectly two weeks later. I was worried the clutter would reappear but it hasn't. Everything has its place and it's so logical. Thanks Linda!

Job Price

Thanks Joanna. Enjoy your reclaimed and organized spaces!

Laura

Linda and her team worked wonders and did an amazing job on our basement. They transformed our basement into a beautifully organized and usable space again. Over the years our basement had turned into a dumping ground, mainly because we lacked organization. Linda and her team designed a system that works for us and helped us reclaim our basement. They came about 2 months ago and our basement still looks amazing! We are down there all the time now playing with the kids and entertaining friends.
Thank you so much! This experience was completely worth it!
Laura

Job Price

Thank you Laura. It was a pleasure working on this project - our Disneyland!

steph
1 review Barrie, ON

Reorganized the office clutter, compiled appropriate documents for organizing, cleaned out storage area, relabelled and set up space

Job Price

We were so excited working on this project as we knew it would be transformational for you. With 3 storage rooms carved out for your business, personal and cleaning it's now a functional space. We look forward to working on the garage next week!

Candace from Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

What a fantastic experience with Linda! I have never had someone come and help me organize before so I wasn't sure what to expect. Linda from ClutterBGone exceeded my expectations!
From the first moment she was professional, and up beat. I have such a tiny front entrance that I never thought I'd be able to fit everything in and have it look tidy - but Linda worked her magic and Voila! I have a tidy entrance that both kids and adults can easily use!
I would have never thought to organize and compartmentalize like Linda did and it works so well!!
I highly recommend ClutterBGone!!