ClutterBGone

Organizing Products & Services

Reviews for ClutterBGone

Joni

Linda and her team are, without exaggeration, the most efficient, responsive, and professional company with whom I have ever worked. Honestly. I can't overstate this. Whatever your expectations are, Linda will exceed them. She not only organized every aspect of this de-cluttering project beforehand, but afterwards she scheduled donation pick ups for us, offered ideas for selling larger items, provided us with the address of the toxic/electronic waste drop-off, and continuously checked in to ensure everything was going smoothly with our game plan for permanent disposal of items no longer needed. She delivered exactly what she promised, when she promised, and with no surprises with the cost. And wow! The results are nothing short of a miracle. I have been battling my husband over that messy garage on and off for years. And it was an embarrassment every time a neighbor passing by could peer inside. Every time my husband would attempt to clean up the garage, mostly things were just moved around and no real progress was made toward long term organization. Our de-cluttering team changed all that with clearly labeled bins in sensible categories. Now everything has a place. Also, our team took EVERYTHING from its current messy location, created meaningful piles, then went through item by item with my husband so he could see the excess "stuff" we had accumulated. And this forced decision-making and facilitated the long-awaited departure of about 75% of the contents of that small space. It saved us so much time outsourcing this overwhelming task! And was worth every single penny. The icing on the cake was when I offered our amazing team a generous tip and they wouldn't accept one penny. It says a lot about their honesty, as well as the inherent pride they take in a job well done. It's not just something they do to make a buck. They care most of all, as Linda does, about ensuring happy clients! So mission accomplished. We are thrilled!!! You will be too :-)

Joni, thank you! We pride ourselves in exceeding our client's expectations and so happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We're thankful to have such a wonderful team and above all, wonderful clients such as yourself. All the best with the move and we are always here for any other questions you may have!

carol
1 review Aurora, ON

Very pleasant to work with, valued time and were very methodical. The results were wonderful

Thank you for your review Carol. We're happy we could take some of the stress off of your upcoming move.

Joanna from Old Toronto

We chose to use ClutterBGone because of Linda's professionalism. She had great ideas at the initial consult and made my disorganized kitchen and basement seem manageable! Linda's team (Bernice and Elanda) reorganized our entire kitchen, laundry room and basement in two sessions. Everything they did made sense and our spaces are working perfectly two weeks later. I was worried the clutter would reappear but it hasn't. Everything has its place and it's so logical. Thanks Linda!

Thanks Joanna. Enjoy your reclaimed and organized spaces!

Laura

Linda and her team worked wonders and did an amazing job on our basement. They transformed our basement into a beautifully organized and usable space again. Over the years our basement had turned into a dumping ground, mainly because we lacked organization. Linda and her team designed a system that works for us and helped us reclaim our basement. They came about 2 months ago and our basement still looks amazing! We are down there all the time now playing with the kids and entertaining friends.
Thank you so much! This experience was completely worth it!
Laura

Thank you Laura. It was a pleasure working on this project - our Disneyland!

steph
1 review Barrie, ON

Reorganized the office clutter, compiled appropriate documents for organizing, cleaned out storage area, relabelled and set up space

We were so excited working on this project as we knew it would be transformational for you. With 3 storage rooms carved out for your business, personal and cleaning it's now a functional space. We look forward to working on the garage next week!

Candace from Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

What a fantastic experience with Linda! I have never had someone come and help me organize before so I wasn't sure what to expect. Linda from ClutterBGone exceeded my expectations!
From the first moment she was professional, and up beat. I have such a tiny front entrance that I never thought I'd be able to fit everything in and have it look tidy - but Linda worked her magic and Voila! I have a tidy entrance that both kids and adults can easily use!
I would have never thought to organize and compartmentalize like Linda did and it works so well!!
I highly recommend ClutterBGone!!

Candace, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We love what we do and appreciate the value that it brings to our clients. It was our pleasure to transform your space!

More about ClutterBGone

ClutterBGone is a full service company specializing in residential/home office organizing, de-cluttering, downsizing & life transition services, also providing packing and unpacking/settling in. All services provided throughout the Greater Toronto Area. fully insured and ClutterBGone is an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada and the National Association of Professional Organizers.

Your Chaos. Our Solution. Your Peace of Mind.

At ClutterBGone we create positive, strong and lasting relationships. We’re honoured that our clients invite us to come into their homes and small businesses. That’s a huge leap of faith and we appreciate that trust. We’ve worked hard to find and create solid partnerships with service providers in our industry that we can refer to and use for our clients with the utmost respect and integrity. Our clients are truly our # 1 priority.