After hearing about professional organizers on CBC radio, I took the plunge to find ClutterBGone on Google search and Homestars. I was initially skeptical about the services... surely it was just a matter of buckling down. But given our activity-laden lives between work, school, activities (hockey, baseball, cycling, tennis, swimming, camping, music, art and all their attendent equipment) thought we would be just getting some help doing what we could do ourselves. It was so much more. Varsha took the time to visit us in our space, assess how we used it, understand our priorities, and prepare us for their process. Then Karen and team delivered everything Varsha had set expectations for... and more. I'm so glad I took time off work to fully participate in the process. I not only ended up with a functional home but got to see how well their process worked. It made decision-making easy and enabled a massive amount of organizing in a very short time. Money and time well-spent. Better than a vacation! As good as or better than a home reno.
From start to finish, each member of the team impressed with their:
- impeccable professionalism
- absolute integrity - very respectful of our space, always used what I already had first, had complete faith that nothing would be thrown out big or tiny - only I would decide that, never felt pushed)
- non-judgemental, unexpected compassion, engagement and thoughtfulness - I truly felt that all of the team members cared and wanted to ensure my priorities were met
- inspiring work ethic!!!
- passion and creativity for organizing!
- flexibility - whether I could take the day off entirely or only partially, they worked around my availability with impressive efficiency
Karen, Karissa, Nicole and Varsha, thank you! I look forward to tackling my storage space with you in the future. I could now do it on my own, but why when it would be tackled faster, more enjoyably and more brilliantly with you. I would absolutely recommend ClutterBGone and request their services again.