Clutter B Gone

Reviews for Clutter B Gone

Esther
Esther
1 review Oshawa, ON

Main floor, basement and shed

Varsha has insight of how thing should be is very right on the problems. Tamara and Karissa her assistant were a great team to have. They are very understand and fun to work with. They work very hard and very fast to help my family to achieve the goals that really help our family. They are very flexible, kind, generous people. They have exceed the goals. I was touched by them for how much passion they have wanting to help our family and they did it with their actions. They have taught me how to reorganize effectively, categorize and set zones in different area to help our home to run more effectively and less stress. I would say I am an organized person and have categorized my belonging before I met them. However, they are experts of it. So Clutter b gone is not only for house full of clutter that no room to walk or dirty but also for family like ours that have many small problems flowing around that needs new insight and help to dig out the bigger problems and reorganize so everything is categorized and has a home. Everything was beautifully put together that a busy mom of three has always wanted but no time or extra brain power to create them. My home is so much more functional and effective running now. They were here for four days and my 2/3 house was transformed. They know how to prioritize what works for our family. They put in a better working system so is easy to follow and continue to downsize the rest on my own pace without too much work or stress. They also clean up everyday for the area they worked on. Thank you team for giving your best and love to our family. Thank you for all your wonderful wise advices to help and encourages me. Definitely miss having them here already. Blessings to these wonderful people that I have just met.

Hi Esther,

We'd like to thank you for your review and kind words. It was a privilege and our pleasure to work with you and your family. This project from beginning to end was an amazing experience for everyone involved. I'm happy to hear our accommodations on how we worked with you helped to reduce stress and anxiety overall. We couldn't ask for better clients to work with and hope what you have learned will transition into other area's in your home. We wish you and your family the best in the future and look forward to potentially connecting if you require any additional help.

chauwin2002
chauwin2002

Home downsizing, moving, staging/decluttering for home sale, preparation for estate sale

The whole team at Clutter be gone was helpful and attentive throughout our process of finalizing elderly parents home and effects during downsizing to a condo. With most of the interaction being done remotely from other cities Clutter be gone used all forms of communications to allow the family to be part of the process without being there in person. If not for the help of Clutter be gone we would have had to travel to Toronto for extended periods which would have made the process very difficult for everyone involved. The staff we worked with were friendly, helpful and very patient when dealing with elderly parents with special needs due to health issues.

Couldn’t ask for more and we’d recommend their service to anyone
Thanks

Hi Chauwin2002,

We'd like to thank you for your review and kind words. It was a privilege and our pleasure to work with you and your family. This project from beginning to end was an amazing experience for everyone involved. I'm happy to hear our accommodations on how we worked with you helped to reduce travel and anxiety over this workload and task. We couldn't ask for better clients to work with. We wish everyone the best in their future endeavors and look forward to potentially connecting in the future should further work be required or family/friends need assistance in anyway.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

A Huge Task

Varsha was amazing! Kind and accommodating, she managed to provide a large team for three days as I was decluttering the house for sale. The professional team followed a methodology that I’m certain would have worked if they were doing the complete job. As I was only interested in partial services, there were a few minor missteps.
Would definitely recommend ClutterBGone.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your kind words. We are sorry to hear you experienced a few minor missteps. As we strive to provide exceptional service to our clients we’d like to encourage you to get in contact with us either via telephone or email and share your concerns and feedback. We are always looking for new ways to exceed our client’s expectations and understanding how and where we could do better is our first step in that direction. Thank you again for your review and your recommendation.

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

Condo Office

I am writing this review from my newly well organised office – where everything is in it’s place & easily accessible. I would highly recommend ClutterBGone to anyone that is in need of de-cluttering a space.
After watching Varsha of ClutterBGone on a show on “Zoomer” TV, I decided it was time to use a professional service to de-clutter my office after my move to a condo. At my initial meeting with Varsha, I found her to be warm, understanding but most important her philosophy for the utilization of space & detail prompted me to use her company’s services.
Karen, with Nicolle & Heloise were a pleasure to deal with – they listened to my needs & were very professional, patient, easy to deal with & helpful during the entire process of sorting my “stuff” & organising it for optimal use.. Many thanks to Varsha & the team for my new found space.

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure to meet and work with you to get your office into a space you are comfortable and happy with. We look forward to working with you in the future should you wish to continue with other spaces in your home.

kvandemark
kvandemark

Basement and master bedroom totally taken apart and decluttered.

After 15 years living in this house, and some of my business occupying the basement, it was time to declutter and get rid of stuff. My master bedroom cupboards were also in need of a serious purge and reset. The Clutter B Gone team did a fabulous and professional job of giving me my space back. My cupboards now make me want to shop in them.

Thank you Kvandemark for your kind words. Your team truly enjoyed working with you as well. We're very happy to be able to make a difference in your home. We can't wait to continue your project and finish some of the other areas discussed. Your chaos. Our solutions. Your peace of mind.

Narinder
Narinder
3 reviews Orangeville, ON

Organizing all closets, Kitchen , laundry room, basement , kids play room

I would like to say ClutterBgone was amazing the whole team is very experienced and we were very comfortable working with them and I had to take a pause as we will be getting all our bedrooms organized as well.. I can say that anxiety of not being organized on the inside parts like closets kitchen cabinets and not having a system in place was a bad feeling.. me and my wife are so relieved that we have clutterbgone as our help for organization and we will also use them
For annual or every 6 months maintenance :)

Hi Narinder,

Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words. We are so excited we were able to make some changes in the home before you left for your trip. Our team can't wait to return to complete the remainder of your project. It's a wonderful feeling when we are able to declutter a home and give back peace of mind to our client's. We are looking forward to returning to not only complete your systems but also to help your family with maintenance as well.

Terry C.
Terry C.

Organizing home after downsizing and moving

After hearing about professional organizers on CBC radio, I took the plunge to find ClutterBGone on Google search and Homestars. I was initially skeptical about the services... surely it was just a matter of buckling down. But given our activity-laden lives between work, school, activities (hockey, baseball, cycling, tennis, swimming, camping, music, art and all their attendent equipment) thought we would be just getting some help doing what we could do ourselves. It was so much more. Varsha took the time to visit us in our space, assess how we used it, understand our priorities, and prepare us for their process. Then Karen and team delivered everything Varsha had set expectations for... and more. I'm so glad I took time off work to fully participate in the process. I not only ended up with a functional home but got to see how well their process worked. It made decision-making easy and enabled a massive amount of organizing in a very short time. Money and time well-spent. Better than a vacation! As good as or better than a home reno.

From start to finish, each member of the team impressed with their:
- impeccable professionalism
- absolute integrity - very respectful of our space, always used what I already had first, had complete faith that nothing would be thrown out big or tiny - only I would decide that, never felt pushed)
- non-judgemental, unexpected compassion, engagement and thoughtfulness - I truly felt that all of the team members cared and wanted to ensure my priorities were met
- inspiring work ethic!!!
- passion and creativity for organizing!
- flexibility - whether I could take the day off entirely or only partially, they worked around my availability with impressive efficiency

Karen, Karissa, Nicole and Varsha, thank you! I look forward to tackling my storage space with you in the future. I could now do it on my own, but why when it would be tackled faster, more enjoyably and more brilliantly with you. I would absolutely recommend ClutterBGone and request their services again.

Thank you for your review and kind words. It was an absolute pleasure getting the opportunity to declutter, organize and turn your space into your own oasis. When your work life, home life and recreational life seem to chaotic to tackle on your own it's time to call in a professional who will make the process simple and efficient for you. Our dedication is not just to leave you with an organized system but also, to provide you the skills and the tools to maintain it even after we leave. From the initial consultation to the end of your working sessions with us, I’m so thrilled we were able to leave you with not just a service but an experience with ClutterBGone. We were able to accomplish a lot within your budget by creating the different spaces needed for you to best use your home for the purpose of today. We can’t wait to assist you with the declutter and organization of your storage unit to optimize the space for better use. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Ming
Ming

Decluttering 3 bedroom house

The ladies from the company did a fair job decluttering our 3 bedroom house. However, I'm not satisfied with the following issues:
1. After we spent $11,000 (and prepaid by VISA) for the project, there was a dispute of less than $400 involving a third party service. Instead of reaching an agreement for the cost, the company went ahead and charged my VISA without my consent.
2. The manager wildly overestimated the hours required for the project. We paid extra hours that's not refundable.
There are many decluttering companies available. It's a great service when needed. I suggest to check out other companies before deciding on this one. Do not trust your credit card number with them and do not commit to more than 40% of estimated hours.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Ming,
Sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with our payment process, however, our Letter Agreement outlines our terms and conditions including but not limited to clearly stating, “The Client retains the Company to provide the Services and shall pay for the Services and any appropriate and agreed upon expenses for products and/or materials and third-party service providers.” These terms and conditions were provided and signed before the start of your first session. Prior to bringing in a third-party vendor, services were confirmed with you and charged accordingly. Understanding your specific budget and timeline, we provided several discounts on services and products. In addition, we acknowledged your concerns with the third-party services and we offered a refund to reduce the cost. Once again, we’re sorry to hear you were unhappy despite the several discounts provided and our attempts made to rectify the situation. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Andrew Noble
Andrew Noble

decluttering

The service has transformed our two-story apartment. They listened to our needs, assessed the situation and were courteous throughout the entire process. Greatly appreciated the time they took to label doors including my young son’s where they applied pictures.
I cannot believe how much extra space has been uncovered by their organizing and our commitment to unload stuff that has not been used for a very long time.

Thanks Andrew! It was a pleasure working with you and your Family!

More about Clutter B Gone

ClutterBGone is a full service company specializing in residential/home office organizing, de-cluttering, downsizing & life transition services, also providing packing and unpacking/settling in. All services provided throughout the Greater Toronto Area. fully insured and ClutterBGone is an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada and the National Association of Professional Organizers.

Your Chaos. Our Solution. Your Peace of Mind.

At ClutterBGone we create positive, strong and lasting relationships. We’re honoured that our clients invite us to come into their homes and small businesses. That’s a huge leap of faith and we appreciate that trust. We’ve worked hard to find and create solid partnerships with service providers in our industry that we can refer to and use for our clients with the utmost respect and integrity. Our clients are truly our # 1 priority.