ClutterBGone

Organizing Products & Services

Reviews for ClutterBGone

Ysabelle in Toronto

We'd lost control of our clutter in our house, especially in the basement. Linda came in for an evaluation and we liked that she was very matter-of-fact and were impressed by the professional vibe of her company. Booking was easy, we knew who was coming in - Varsha sent pictures of the team.

We had a team in for 5 days spread over 3 weeks, to accommodate our work schedules. The team was always on time, and although quite friendly and personable, they were very focused and efficient. I liked that they were absolutely non-judgmental but still very humane during the sorting, which was a huge plus considering this is a process that does have an emotional aspect. When organizing rooms they gave thought not just to what was in there, but to how we'd use the space so whatever they put in place made sense with our lifestyle and could easily be maintained.

When the work was over I felt like they allowed us to reclaim our home. This is not a cheap service, but it was worth every penny to us. We feel we made a great choice of provider, and happily recommend them.

Thank you for your kind words Ysabelle. The team absolutely loved working with yourself and Craig. From what you’ve expressed I so happy we were able to give you back more than just your home. We were also indirectly able to give you back memories. Thank you for being an amazing client and welcome to our ClutterBGone family!

Julie
1 review King City, ON

Linda came to our house to provide a consultation regarding our needs for getting organized and I decided I wanted to move forward with ClutterBGone. Her team lead Michele and assistant Michaela spent two days at our house and worked closely with me (which was great as I was able to provide my input). They were very professional, thoughtful and courteous and I enjoyed their approach to tackling the clutter! I couldn't believe how much "stuff" i had and was amazed at how they were able to produce a neat and tidy and very organized space. It was a great process and i would highly recommend Linda and her team!! Looking forward to our next project together :)

Thank you Julie for the kind words. Our team enjoyed working with both yourself and Walt and are very happy to be able to make a difference in your home. We can't wait to continue your project and finish other areas discussed. Your chaos. Our solutions. Your peace of mind.

RB

We have been impressed with ClutterBGone who was in our home for five days helping us to organize our space. They were able to organize our entire home and create two additional spaces for us (office and dining). Their professionalism, knowledge and skills are unmatched and I am so happy to have chosen their organization to help make our place a home.

Thank you, RB. It was an absolute pleasure getting the opportunity to declutter, organize and turn your space into a home. When your work life and home life seem to chaotic to comprehend it’s time to call in the big guns. I am so thrilled everyone can enjoy all the different spaces created and we can’t wait to to assist with your move into your new home.

I recently had the pleasure of working with ClutterBGone as a 3rd party service to support a client they were helping through a downsize/estate situation.

They were well on top of things and created a environment and timeline that made it easy for us to support which allowed everyone to deliver a great outcome for the client (without them having to stress over it)!

I would happily recommend them to others looking for downsizing/estate services.

Thank you very much for writing such a nice review. We truly appreciate it and we hope we can connect with you and your team on future projects. Your services were excellent, your team members a pleasure to work with and the return the client recovered was something he never expected. Thank you again to you and your team!!

terri
1 review Aurora, ON

ClutterBGone reorganized my large basement storage room. They unpacked all my boxes, sorted and removed items I no longer wanted. They repacked and labelled in clear boxes and set up shelving to store and display. They were efficient and very pleasant.

Thank you Terri. It was an absolute pleasure getting the opportunity to organized your basement. When life happens and you feel like there isn't enough time in your day, dumping zones are bound to happen. The secret is tackling it before it consumes you. Thank you for welcoming the Clutterbgone team into your home and we hope you enjoy your newly organized space.

Christina
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

My husband and I have been coping with our clutter behaviour all our lives. We had a child 2 years ago and in the last year, we made the decision it was time to change our lifestyle so, that we could provide him with a happy healthy home life. I had already started organizing my home since last year but the progress was way too slow to notice any results. Recently, I saw an article in the newspaper about Clutterbgone and the next day I called for my consultation and the following week, they went to work.

Yes, the service is costly, however, it is worth every single penny. We spend this kind of money to renovate the structure of our home, so why wouldn't you do the same for your interior surroundings, if it is a disaster that you can't resolve and in a reasonable amount of time?

It was an intense process but the Clutterbgone team - Tamara and Michaela were so supportive, kind and on the ball - they did not waste any time. They came in like a hurricane and left each day tidy and neat, ready to roll again the next day. They came up with great solutions on rearranging the furniture, so that home office, living space and child's play area worked seamlessly together. Everything is compartmentalized and has a home.

My child is noticeably happier now and so are we. He knows where his toys belong now and helping him tidy up at the end of the day, is much easier. At the end of the day, instead of heading straight to bed, I sit down on the couch for 10 minutes and just relax and enjoy my nice airy surroundings. Something I have never done before.

Overall, Clutterbgone is one of the best decisions I have made for our family and I wish I had done it sooner. I can't believe we have been allowing ourselves to live this way for so long.

Our house is now a home. Less stuff, less to worry about and more time gained. If you want this, call Clutterbgone. They did such a phenomenal job!!!

Thank you Christina. Your reaction to the completion of your project with us is what keeps us motivated to continue to help our clients. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in this change!

isabel.hellyer

Organize and decluttered 3 rooms with extreme efficiency and speed. Very happy with end result. From the initial phone to the last day of work everyone was very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you Isabel. It was an absolute pleasure working with both you and Jordan!!! The team was thrilled to help turn your house into a cozy home for your growing family.

Leah in Richmond Hill

I am truly revelling in my new found freedom. Thank you to Tamara and Karissa... the three of us worked together as if we had known each other for years...

"We should see the desire for neatness, the desire for sharp impressions, as a desire in art". Eli Siegel

Such a good experience-thank you to everyone involved.

You are such a vibrant and amazing client Leah! We loved reclaiming your spaces and look forward to your next project!

takenerez
1 review Newmarket, ON

I moved and downsized 3 years ago and my basement was full of boxes not opened and I needed to get organized. ClutterBGone came in with a crew of very professional people and within 3 days my basement was transformed into a living space for us to now use. Shelving was brought in and assembled and clear buckets with all my Christmas, Easter, Fall decorations were labelled and now organized. I cannot thank these people enough for doing this as it would've taken me a year to get through everything. We purged, donated, and even garbaged a lot of items and a truck was organized by them to be here at a specific time and everything was gone. It was truly an amazing experience and I am so thankful that I decided to do go ahead with this project as it had been giving me a lot of stress thinking about having to do this . I would highly recommend ClutterBGone to anyone considering of decluttering or just need some organization done !!!
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart . Donna

Thank you Donna. Your reaction to the completion of your project with us is what keeps us motivated to continue to help our clients. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in this change!

More about ClutterBGone

ClutterBGone is a full service company specializing in residential/home office organizing, de-cluttering, downsizing & life transition services, also providing packing and unpacking/settling in. All services provided throughout the Greater Toronto Area. fully insured and ClutterBGone is an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada and the National Association of Professional Organizers.

Your Chaos. Our Solution. Your Peace of Mind.

At ClutterBGone we create positive, strong and lasting relationships. We’re honoured that our clients invite us to come into their homes and small businesses. That’s a huge leap of faith and we appreciate that trust. We’ve worked hard to find and create solid partnerships with service providers in our industry that we can refer to and use for our clients with the utmost respect and integrity. Our clients are truly our # 1 priority.