Clutter B Gone

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Clutter B Gone

Condo kitchen declutter

After 11 years of living in our condo, my wife and I needed help to declutter all the various things we'd collected and help optimize our kitchen usage. We would often waste food and not know what we had in our cupboards. The Clutter B Gone team helped us purge what we didn't need which created more space and they helped organize our small appliances and pantry items in a much more efficient way!

mlongmor
mlongmor

Unpacking l

Clutter be Gone staff were excellent particularly Anne and the handyman Robert was very good. Payment and hours need to be explained more clearly. Overall i would recommend them.

We'd like to thank you for your review and kind words. It was a privilege and our pleasure to work with you to help get you settled into your home. This project from beginning to end was an amazing experience and a very rewarding one for everyone involved as the transformation was very satisfying not only for myself but the team as well. We hope your new home can bring you as much joy as your precious place. Enjoy your newly organized home!

As we are always striving to exceed customer experience I note you indicated “Payment and hours need to be explained more clearly” – I’d like to kindly ask where you feel we can do better? – I thought during the consultation I was clear with the 3 rate options we offered, my recommendation on the most cost effective way to proceed and how packages of hours work. Our Letter Agreement also indicates how we work with our clients, our limitations and expectations. Any feedback on how we can be more clear I’d be happy to take and revise my consultation for better clarity moving forward. Please feel free to reach out with your feedback.

mandy.darcy
mandy.darcy

Condo organization

The experience provided by the three professional organizers who transformed my familys compact living space was exceptional. They had a vision and the ability to achieve it. My children are so happy with their reimagined rooms. I finally feel like I can come home without feeling a sense of dread. I enjoy my coffee in the morning without facing a mountain of counter clutter! This is more than home organization- it is life changing. I cannot express sufficient gratitude to the three amazing people who braved my world- and made it better! You know who you are- thank- you.

We'd like to thank you for your review and kind words. It was a privilege and our pleasure to work with you and your family. This project from beginning to end was an amazing experience for everyone involved as the transformation was very satisfying I'm sure not only for you and your family but also myself and the team as well. Enjoy your newly organized home!

Teenage bedroom and bathroom

We were very happy with the services provided. From the initial visit with Varsha to the day of the organizing with Tamara & Lee, we were part of the process and decision making. Everyone was extremely professional and made the experience enjoyable! We were very satisfied with the results of the project.

Thank you!

We'd like to thank you for your review and kind words. It was a privilege and our pleasure to work with you and your family. This project from beginning to end was an amazing experience for everyone involved as the transformation was very satisfying not only for myself but the team as well. Enjoy your newly organized space!

Organization and Clutter Removal

I cannot say enough about this amazing group of humans....Varsha presented options to us and was the calm reliable face in the midst of the chaos. I will be forever grateful!
And Tamara-just WOW! Cut through any difficulty with kindness and clarity of thought. This process would have been a nightmare without her!!!
Lee, Carolina, Maureen and her lovely sister-What a rockstar team!!!
Thank you so so so much to all involved!!!!

Thank you for your amazing review. You were a gem of a client to work with. I'm so happy we were able to be the support you needed at times. You were gracious and appreciative for everything we were able to do and even rolled your shelves up to ensure we met the short timeline we had to work with. Wishing you and your family all the best in any of your future adventures.

Mike from Courtice
Mike from Courtice
5 reviews Courtice, ON

Kitchen and Closets Declutter

During the lockdown I was getting sick of looking at the clutter accumulating around my house and wanted to do something about so I contacted Clutter B Gone.

Varsha was very professional during the onsite meeting explaining the process and target areas in the house. We were impressed so we moved forward with the project. Tamara was our Project Manager, she was very professional and patient throughout the whole process. As some of the reviews state, the service isn't cheap, but you get what you pay for. Having the team lay everything out and you point and say "keep", "garbage" and "donate" really took the stress out of the process.

I would recommend this service to anyone looking to have their home decluttered.

We'd like to thank you for your review and kind words. It was a privilege and our pleasure to work with you and your family in your space. This project from beginning to end was an amazing experience for everyone involved as the transformation was very satisfying as we help to reduce your stress. The team and I are pleased we were able to get into your space so we could bring your vision to reality but also give your family their central hub back. We hope you will now have a space you can enjoy again. I guess there was no better time to put our gears into motion than before another lockdown. We thank you again for your review and for putting your trust in ClutterBGone and we look forward to helping in any additional spaces!

Mary from Schomberg
Mary from Schomberg
3 reviews Kettleby, ON

Kitchen organization

We needed our kitchen reorganized! Over the past 20 years we have essentially outgrown it. Clutter B Gone came in and over two days reorganized, de-cluttered and helped give me back counter space.

So happy with the service.

We are planning to attach other areas of the house with the help of Clutter B Gone!

We'd like to thank you for your review and kind words. It was a privilege and our pleasure to work with you and your family in your space. This project from beginning to end was an amazing experience for everyone involved as the transformation was very satisfying but also it was just what was needed before York went into lockdown. Myself and the team are pleased we were able to get into your space so we could bring your vision to reality but also give your family their central hub back. We hope you will now have a space you can enjoy particularly now as we are back in a lockdown situation. I guess there was no better time to put our gears into motion than before a lockdown especially after seeing the recent numbers. We thank you again for your review and for putting your trust in ClutterBGone and we look forward to helping in any additional spaces!

best money i have spent in a long time

I cannot recommend Clutter B Gone highly enough. Karen and Nicole were wonderful and helped me organize and get rid of stuff that had been hanging around for too long.

We'd like to thank you for your review and kind words. It was a privilege and our pleasure to work with you and your space. This project from beginning to end was an amazing experience for everyone involved as the transformation was very satisfying. Myself and the team are pleased we were able to get into your space so we could bring your vision to reality. We hope you will now have a space you can enjoy particularly if we head back into a lockdown situation. I guess there was no better time to put our gears into motion than before a lockdown especially after seeing the recent numbers. We thank you again for your review and for putting your trust in ClutterBGone!

Nat in Stouffville
Nat in Stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement de-cluttering

Thanks so much to ClutterBgone/Varsha who sent to me two great ladies; Tamara & Karrisa. They were so hard working and helpful. It was great working with them as we went through 10 years worth of boxes that had taken over my basement, crowding my husband into a small area. Now it is opened up and my husband can make it his space, finally. I was literally feeling weighted down by 'stuff', and once donate boxes are picked up, I will finally feel all that weight lifted. Thanks ClutterBgone :)

Hi Nat,

We'd like to thank you for your review and kind words. It was a privilege and our pleasure to work with you and your space. This project from beginning to end was an amazing experience for everyone involved as the transformation was very satisfying. Myself and the team are pleased we were able to get into your space after the lockdown to ensure we brought your vision to reality. We hope both yourself and your husband will now have a space you both can enjoy. I guess there was no better time to put our gears into motion than after the lockdown especially after being isolated in your home with 10 years of unwanted stuff. We thank you again for your review and for putting your trust in ClutterBGone!

PS. I will be in touch ASAP as soon as the donation office is back up and running.

rose.sanna
rose.sanna
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Complete declutter.

The service and the team were outstanding. Patient, kind and completely professional. Best decision I ever made! My two bedroom apartment is know so organized and bright! It's a pleasure spending time here now.

Hi Rose,

We'd like to thank you for your review and kind words. It was a privilege and our pleasure to work with you and your space. This project from beginning to end was an amazing experience for everyone involved. Myself and the team are pleased we were able to get into your space prior to the lockdown to ensure the 2.5 months we spent on lockdown was an enjoyable one for you in your space. I guess there was no better time to be isolated in your home than after this project concluded. We thank you again for your review and for putting your trust in ClutterBGone!

More about Clutter B Gone

ClutterBGone is a full service company specializing in residential/home office organizing, de-cluttering, downsizing & life transition services, also providing packing and unpacking/settling in. All services provided throughout the Greater Toronto Area. fully insured and ClutterBGone is an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada and the National Association of Professional Organizers.

Your Chaos. Our Solution. Your Peace of Mind.

At ClutterBGone we create positive, strong and lasting relationships. We’re honoured that our clients invite us to come into their homes and small businesses. That’s a huge leap of faith and we appreciate that trust. We’ve worked hard to find and create solid partnerships with service providers in our industry that we can refer to and use for our clients with the utmost respect and integrity. Our clients are truly our # 1 priority.