ClutterBGone

Organizing Products & Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ClutterBGone

Julie
1 review King City, ON

Linda came to our house to provide a consultation regarding our needs for getting organized and I decided I wanted to move forward with ClutterBGone. Her team lead Michele and assistant Michaela spent two days at our house and worked closely with me (which was great as I was able to provide my input). They were very professional, thoughtful and courteous and I enjoyed their approach to tackling the clutter! I couldn't believe how much "stuff" i had and was amazed at how they were able to produce a neat and tidy and very organized space. It was a great process and i would highly recommend Linda and her team!! Looking forward to our next project together :)

Job Price

Thank you Julie for the kind words. Our team enjoyed working with both yourself and Walt and are very happy to be able to make a difference in your home. We can't wait to continue your project and finish other areas discussed. Your chaos. Our solutions. Your peace of mind.

RB

We have been impressed with ClutterBGone who was in our home for five days helping us to organize our space. They were able to organize our entire home and create two additional spaces for us (office and dining). Their professionalism, knowledge and skills are unmatched and I am so happy to have chosen their organization to help make our place a home.

Job Price

Thank you, RB. It was an absolute pleasure getting the opportunity to declutter, organize and turn your space into a home. When your work life and home life seem to chaotic to comprehend it’s time to call in the big guns. I am so thrilled everyone can enjoy all the different spaces created and we can’t wait to to assist with your move into your new home.

I recently had the pleasure of working with ClutterBGone as a 3rd party service to support a client they were helping through a downsize/estate situation.

They were well on top of things and created a environment and timeline that made it easy for us to support which allowed everyone to deliver a great outcome for the client (without them having to stress over it)!

I would happily recommend them to others looking for downsizing/estate services.

Job Price

Thank you very much for writing such a nice review. We truly appreciate it and we hope we can connect with you and your team on future projects. Your services were excellent, your team members a pleasure to work with and the return the client recovered was something he never expected. Thank you again to you and your team!!

terri
1 review Aurora, ON

ClutterBGone reorganized my large basement storage room. They unpacked all my boxes, sorted and removed items I no longer wanted. They repacked and labelled in clear boxes and set up shelving to store and display. They were efficient and very pleasant.

Job Price

Thank you Terri. It was an absolute pleasure getting the opportunity to organized your basement. When life happens and you feel like there isn't enough time in your day, dumping zones are bound to happen. The secret is tackling it before it consumes you. Thank you for welcoming the Clutterbgone team into your home and we hope you enjoy your newly organized space.

Christina
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

My husband and I have been coping with our clutter behaviour all our lives. We had a child 2 years ago and in the last year, we made the decision it was time to change our lifestyle so, that we could provide him with a happy healthy home life. I had already started organizing my home since last year but the progress was way too slow to notice any results. Recently, I saw an article in the newspaper about Clutterbgone and the next day I called for my consultation and the following week, they went to work.

Yes, the service is costly, however, it is worth every single penny. We spend this kind of money to renovate the structure of our home, so why wouldn't you do the same for your interior surroundings, if it is a disaster that you can't resolve and in a reasonable amount of time?

It was an intense process but the Clutterbgone team - Tamara and Michaela were so supportive, kind and on the ball - they did not waste any time. They came in like a hurricane and left each day tidy and neat, ready to roll again the next day. They came up with great solutions on rearranging the furniture, so that home office, living space and child's play area worked seamlessly together. Everything is compartmentalized and has a home.

My child is noticeably happier now and so are we. He knows where his toys belong now and helping him tidy up at the end of the day, is much easier. At the end of the day, instead of heading straight to bed, I sit down on the couch for 10 minutes and just relax and enjoy my nice airy surroundings. Something I have never done before.

Overall, Clutterbgone is one of the best decisions I have made for our family and I wish I had done it sooner. I can't believe we have been allowing ourselves to live this way for so long.

Our house is now a home. Less stuff, less to worry about and more time gained. If you want this, call Clutterbgone. They did such a phenomenal job!!!

Job Price

Thank you Christina. Your reaction to the completion of your project with us is what keeps us motivated to continue to help our clients. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in this change!

isabel.hellyer

Organize and decluttered 3 rooms with extreme efficiency and speed. Very happy with end result. From the initial phone to the last day of work everyone was very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Job Price

Thank you Isabel. It was an absolute pleasure working with both you and Jordan!!! The team was thrilled to help turn your house into a cozy home for your growing family.

Leah in Richmond Hill

I am truly revelling in my new found freedom. Thank you to Tamara and Karissa... the three of us worked together as if we had known each other for years...

"We should see the desire for neatness, the desire for sharp impressions, as a desire in art". Eli Siegel

Such a good experience-thank you to everyone involved.

Job Price

You are such a vibrant and amazing client Leah! We loved reclaiming your spaces and look forward to your next project!

takenerez
1 review Newmarket, ON

I moved and downsized 3 years ago and my basement was full of boxes not opened and I needed to get organized. ClutterBGone came in with a crew of very professional people and within 3 days my basement was transformed into a living space for us to now use. Shelving was brought in and assembled and clear buckets with all my Christmas, Easter, Fall decorations were labelled and now organized. I cannot thank these people enough for doing this as it would've taken me a year to get through everything. We purged, donated, and even garbaged a lot of items and a truck was organized by them to be here at a specific time and everything was gone. It was truly an amazing experience and I am so thankful that I decided to do go ahead with this project as it had been giving me a lot of stress thinking about having to do this . I would highly recommend ClutterBGone to anyone considering of decluttering or just need some organization done !!!
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart . Donna

Job Price

Thank you Donna. Your reaction to the completion of your project with us is what keeps us motivated to continue to help our clients. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in this change!

J Freise from Toronto

My wife found Clutterbegone to provide help in organizing our home. After talking with Linda, I was 100% supportive and enthusiastic to work with her.

Unfortunately, what promised to be a rewarding personalized service turned out to be a churning turnover of staff with distant supervision, becoming prohibitively expensive and corporate feeling.

Linda arrived at the house, contract in hand and thereafter, hardly saw her again. Instead of having Linda working hand in hand with us, she provided not one, but two staff at a combined rate of about $600 for four hours.

We committed to the project and it began with our full commitment.

Over time, the benefit of continuity was lost due to frequent turnover of staff. Their rule, of not moving to any other area of the house until it was finished, became restrictive and ultimately a very expensive proposition. They refused to move on until the smallest of details was addressed, including sorting out my wife's jewelry. My request to move on to areas more in need were refused. Common sense in priorities was lost.

Changes in staff resulted in changes in approach and, what started as a cooperative endeavor, turned, at times, to bullying.

At one point a leader told me that men don't usually take an interest in furniture, responding to my involvement and expressed concerns about the need for a dresser.

When Linda showed up, it was during working time, stopping work in progress as she spoke in platitudes, time we were paying for.

We started with high expectations and it all sounded good. We were willing to pay a high price for progress. I looked forward to working with Linda. unfortunately, I was left feeling disappointed with a sense that Clutterbegone is about squeezing the most fees out of the client and that the process is stretched out and dragged out, not for the benefit of the client.

Too bad, because we were 100% in at the start.

Job Price

Hi Jerry, thank you and I appreciate your comments. It has been over a year since your last session with us and when I last spoke with your wife in February, 2016 I received no feedback regarding disappointment with our service or our team so I am surprised by this. I do recognize that a change of lead organizer is never ideal and is extremely rare (in fact this has only occurred twice in 6 years), however as you may recall, in this situation a personal emergency necessitated a change to another lead on our team. This was in fact the only change of lead throughout your sessions and I do acknowledge this was disappointing but out of our control unfortunately. As we discussed at the onset, de-cluttering and ultimately creating an organized, healthy space that is easily maintained requires that a completed system of organization be implemented before moving to another space. An example would be that of a landscaper coming to design your backyard and then moving to your front yard before the back is completed. I welcome a chat with you directly about this Jerry and only wish that we had an opportunity to discuss this directly earlier on so we could have remedied the situation to your satisfaction at that time. You can reach me at 905-642-5669.

Lisa in Toronto

Everything about my experience was excellent. Owner Linda met with me and we talked about my needs, then her team, Michele and Tamara sorted through all my belongings and packed me up for my move. They were so efficient and looked after everything! Michele and Tamara were positive and cheerful, and also understood that moving can be a stressful and emotional time. I appreciated their sensitivity and patience. I would highly recommend ClutterBGone to anyone.

Job Price

Lisa, we were all very happy to have made this a much smoother move for you and trust that you'll feel much better in your new surroundings!

More about ClutterBGone

ClutterBGone is a full service company specializing in residential/home office organizing, de-cluttering, downsizing & life transition services, also providing packing and unpacking/settling in. All services provided throughout the Greater Toronto Area. fully insured and ClutterBGone is an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada and the National Association of Professional Organizers.

Your Chaos. Our Solution. Your Peace of Mind.

At ClutterBGone we create positive, strong and lasting relationships. We’re honoured that our clients invite us to come into their homes and small businesses. That’s a huge leap of faith and we appreciate that trust. We’ve worked hard to find and create solid partnerships with service providers in our industry that we can refer to and use for our clients with the utmost respect and integrity. Our clients are truly our # 1 priority.