Clutter B Gone

Reviews for Clutter B Gone

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

Condo Office

I am writing this review from my newly well organised office – where everything is in it’s place & easily accessible. I would highly recommend ClutterBGone to anyone that is in need of de-cluttering a space.
After watching Varsha of ClutterBGone on a show on “Zoomer” TV, I decided it was time to use a professional service to de-clutter my office after my move to a condo. At my initial meeting with Varsha, I found her to be warm, understanding but most important her philosophy for the utilization of space & detail prompted me to use her company’s services.
Karen, with Nicolle & Heloise were a pleasure to deal with – they listened to my needs & were very professional, patient, easy to deal with & helpful during the entire process of sorting my “stuff” & organising it for optimal use.. Many thanks to Varsha & the team for my new found space.

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure to meet and work with you to get your office into a space you are comfortable and happy with. We look forward to working with you in the future should you wish to continue with other spaces in your home.

kvandemark
kvandemark

Basement and master bedroom totally taken apart and decluttered.

After 15 years living in this house, and some of my business occupying the basement, it was time to declutter and get rid of stuff. My master bedroom cupboards were also in need of a serious purge and reset. The Clutter B Gone team did a fabulous and professional job of giving me my space back. My cupboards now make me want to shop in them.

Thank you Kvandemark for your kind words. Your team truly enjoyed working with you as well. We're very happy to be able to make a difference in your home. We can't wait to continue your project and finish some of the other areas discussed. Your chaos. Our solutions. Your peace of mind.

Narinder
Narinder
3 reviews Orangeville, ON

Organizing all closets, Kitchen , laundry room, basement , kids play room

I would like to say ClutterBgone was amazing the whole team is very experienced and we were very comfortable working with them and I had to take a pause as we will be getting all our bedrooms organized as well.. I can say that anxiety of not being organized on the inside parts like closets kitchen cabinets and not having a system in place was a bad feeling.. me and my wife are so relieved that we have clutterbgone as our help for organization and we will also use them
For annual or every 6 months maintenance :)

Hi Narinder,

Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words. We are so excited we were able to make some changes in the home before you left for your trip. Our team can't wait to return to complete the remainder of your project. It's a wonderful feeling when we are able to declutter a home and give back peace of mind to our client's. We are looking forward to returning to not only complete your systems but also to help your family with maintenance as well.

Terry C.
Terry C.

Organizing home after downsizing and moving

After hearing about professional organizers on CBC radio, I took the plunge to find ClutterBGone on Google search and Homestars. I was initially skeptical about the services... surely it was just a matter of buckling down. But given our activity-laden lives between work, school, activities (hockey, baseball, cycling, tennis, swimming, camping, music, art and all their attendent equipment) thought we would be just getting some help doing what we could do ourselves. It was so much more. Varsha took the time to visit us in our space, assess how we used it, understand our priorities, and prepare us for their process. Then Karen and team delivered everything Varsha had set expectations for... and more. I'm so glad I took time off work to fully participate in the process. I not only ended up with a functional home but got to see how well their process worked. It made decision-making easy and enabled a massive amount of organizing in a very short time. Money and time well-spent. Better than a vacation! As good as or better than a home reno.

From start to finish, each member of the team impressed with their:
- impeccable professionalism
- absolute integrity - very respectful of our space, always used what I already had first, had complete faith that nothing would be thrown out big or tiny - only I would decide that, never felt pushed)
- non-judgemental, unexpected compassion, engagement and thoughtfulness - I truly felt that all of the team members cared and wanted to ensure my priorities were met
- inspiring work ethic!!!
- passion and creativity for organizing!
- flexibility - whether I could take the day off entirely or only partially, they worked around my availability with impressive efficiency

Karen, Karissa, Nicole and Varsha, thank you! I look forward to tackling my storage space with you in the future. I could now do it on my own, but why when it would be tackled faster, more enjoyably and more brilliantly with you. I would absolutely recommend ClutterBGone and request their services again.

Thank you for your review and kind words. It was an absolute pleasure getting the opportunity to declutter, organize and turn your space into your own oasis. When your work life, home life and recreational life seem to chaotic to tackle on your own it's time to call in a professional who will make the process simple and efficient for you. Our dedication is not just to leave you with an organized system but also, to provide you the skills and the tools to maintain it even after we leave. From the initial consultation to the end of your working sessions with us, I’m so thrilled we were able to leave you with not just a service but an experience with ClutterBGone. We were able to accomplish a lot within your budget by creating the different spaces needed for you to best use your home for the purpose of today. We can’t wait to assist you with the declutter and organization of your storage unit to optimize the space for better use. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Ming
Ming

Decluttering 3 bedroom house

The ladies from the company did a fair job decluttering our 3 bedroom house. However, I'm not satisfied with the following issues:
1. After we spent $11,000 (and prepaid by VISA) for the project, there was a dispute of less than $400 involving a third party service. Instead of reaching an agreement for the cost, the company went ahead and charged my VISA without my consent.
2. The manager wildly overestimated the hours required for the project. We paid extra hours that's not refundable.
There are many decluttering companies available. It's a great service when needed. I suggest to check out other companies before deciding on this one. Do not trust your credit card number with them and do not commit to more than 40% of estimated hours.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Ming,
Sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with our payment process, however, our Letter Agreement outlines our terms and conditions including but not limited to clearly stating, “The Client retains the Company to provide the Services and shall pay for the Services and any appropriate and agreed upon expenses for products and/or materials and third-party service providers.” These terms and conditions were provided and signed before the start of your first session. Prior to bringing in a third-party vendor, services were confirmed with you and charged accordingly. Understanding your specific budget and timeline, we provided several discounts on services and products. In addition, we acknowledged your concerns with the third-party services and we offered a refund to reduce the cost. Once again, we’re sorry to hear you were unhappy despite the several discounts provided and our attempts made to rectify the situation. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Andrew Noble
Andrew Noble

decluttering

The service has transformed our two-story apartment. They listened to our needs, assessed the situation and were courteous throughout the entire process. Greatly appreciated the time they took to label doors including my young son’s where they applied pictures.
I cannot believe how much extra space has been uncovered by their organizing and our commitment to unload stuff that has not been used for a very long time.

Thanks Andrew! It was a pleasure working with you and your Family!

J Freise from Toronto
J Freise from Toronto

DISAPPOINTED

Expected a personal service but it turned out to be a corporate franchise that was more interested in money than in service. High turnover, milked the job for funds, unnecessary and unwarranted comments based on gender, insensitive to issues of the household. Charged extra time without approval, charged for time when late, made no allowance for turnover in staff, spent six weeks on the bedroom alone and absolutely refused to move on, insisted on organizing jewelry while the basement sat waiting, etc., etc., etc. Did not get past collecting like items in one room, no organization or shelving recommended or provided. Items moved out of one room were later brought back into the room, against their stated “program”. Wrote to the owner regarding various complaints and issues, little or no response; they did nothing to resolve various issues and concerns I brought to their attention at the time. She was there at the beginning to sign the contract and little thereafter. We took on the project as a major commitment on our part, but, ultimately felt that our trust was abused. 100% in at the start, followed their “program”, made some progress, but management poor. Very disappointing. I guess if they are doing a closet, laundry room or garage, you won’t be risking much. We did the whole house and, if they had been more courteous, professional and sensitive and less focussed on $$, it would have been a much better experience than it ended up being.

Hi Jerry,
We have not provided any service to you whatsoever for over two years now and when you left your last review in January 2017 of our services provided in 2016 we asked you to contact us directly as we were happy to discuss and rectify any issues with you. However we have not heard from you despite our efforts to contact you. We understand your last review was removed by HomeStars for being malicious and it's unfortunate that you have chosen to do so again. ClutterBGone has assisted hundreds of individuals and families to positively transform their lives with our services as reflected by our reviews and outstanding reputation in the industry and we proudly continue to do so. We wish you all the best and trust you will be able to get the assistance you require.

Valerie in Fort Erie
Valerie in Fort Erie
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Office organized!!

I finally bite the bullet and hired ClutterBGone to help me get a handle on my paperwork and organize my office space once and for all. Linda arrived on time, set up to make the sorting etc easier and more efficient. I worked along side Linda sorting, making decisions, what to keep, what can be tossed etc. Final results OUTSTANDING....Linda sent me off to relax while she did the finishing touches. She created colour coated files with 3 specific headings ex General, financial etc. Also created a system that sits on my desk I use daily. Helped with my Legacy Box. Here it is a few months later and it is still working. First time I feel I am in control of my paper instead of it controlling me. Excellence service, I would have Linda back in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for all you did.

Valerie, thank you for your wonderful words. We are so happy you found our process to be easy and efficient. As we strive to provide exceptional and outstanding service we are thrilled you were able to experience that while working side by side with Linda. More importantly it's wonderful to hear the systems implemented continue to work for you.

More about Clutter B Gone

ClutterBGone is a full service company specializing in residential/home office organizing, de-cluttering, downsizing & life transition services, also providing packing and unpacking/settling in. All services provided throughout the Greater Toronto Area. fully insured and ClutterBGone is an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada and the National Association of Professional Organizers.

Your Chaos. Our Solution. Your Peace of Mind.

At ClutterBGone we create positive, strong and lasting relationships. We’re honoured that our clients invite us to come into their homes and small businesses. That’s a huge leap of faith and we appreciate that trust. We’ve worked hard to find and create solid partnerships with service providers in our industry that we can refer to and use for our clients with the utmost respect and integrity. Our clients are truly our # 1 priority.