Dan The Drawer Man

Reviews for Dan The Drawer Man

chinnie
chinnie

Custom Kitchen Sliding Drawer Installation

We are extremely pleased with the custom sliding drawers that Dan installed for our kitchen. We've had them for a few weeks now and have not encountered any issues with them. They are beautifully constructed and have provided us with significantly more usable space within our cabinets. Dan built and installed them in a timely manner and provided helpful advice on the spacing and configuration of the drawers. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to have sliding drawers for their kitchen. Thanks Dan!
-Jason

All the best Jason to you and your new family! Thank you!

Cathy
Cathy
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Custom pull out drawers for my bathroom vanity and under my kitchen sink

Can’t say enough about the quality of the product Dan provides. He is so very pleasant to deal with and delivers on time.
I’m so happy with the custom pull out drawers in my bathroom cabinet. I have doubled the storage area. The single slider finalizes under my kitchen cabinet and hold all my cleaning supplies neatly.
Thanks again Dan for great service. It was a real pleasure.

All the best, and it was all my pleasure.

Sharon Gordon from Toronto
Sharon Gordon from Toronto
4 reviews North York, ON

Fabulous job!

Dan was at my condo just this morning to install my pullouts in my kitchen and 2 bathroom vanities and I couldn’t be happier!
Dan is a guy with great work ethics.
He was punctual for both the estimate and installation.
I would highly recommend Dan!

Thanks Sharon for the business. It was my pleasure. Enjoy the new condo.

All the best!

Tatiana in Richmond Hill
Tatiana in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen drawer shelves

Dan made professional job. His Sliding shelves are very durable quality. I could fit all my appliances on one shelve. Installation took him less than 1h for 6 shelves. Highly recommend! Thanks Dan, I’m very satisfied!

Thank you very much for the business. All the best and enjoy the new drawers!

Thanks again,

Karin in Toronto
Karin in Toronto
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Pull out drawers

Just bought a new home with a nice kitchen but unfortunately all cabinets had only shelves. I called Dan and within 2 weeks he made and installed fantastic pull-out drawers for all lower cabinets. My husband and I are very satisfied with his job and can highly recommend him.

Thank you for the great review, Karin. Enjoy you new home and all the best! Danke.

JNandy2
JNandy2

kitchen cabinet drawers - manufacture and installation

Dan made drawers and installed them on rollers in my kitchen, about 15. Dan's work was phenomenal! It has made my kitchen so much more efficient. His ideas were much appreciated and he has added joy to my kitchen work. Dan has an extraordinary personality and even after many calls discussing my kitchen I never sensed any frustration or impatience from him. In a time when Canadian manufacturing is at a low, this type of craftsmanship should be highly valued.

Thank you very much. you made my day with that glowing review. It was my pleasure. All the best.

Mac in Aurora
Mac in Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen slide out reno

Dan came in and put slide outs in my kitchen cupboards and did an absolute fantastic job! We are thoroughly happy with the product ! Dan was extremely polite and courteous! We couldn’t have asked for better service!!

you are most welcome, it was my pleasure! Thank you for your business. All the best!

Shailesh in Markham
Shailesh in Markham

Kitchen & Washroom Drawers

Dan does what he says. He has an exceptional penchant for serving his customers. He did a perfect job for us, providing very useful advice, explaining all options. Very Satisfied.

Thank you very much for your business, Enjoy your new drawers.

MCB
MCB
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great Job!

Dan did a fantastic job installing drawers in my kitchen. He was very prompt and responsive, answered all my questions and gave very helpful suggestions. The workmanship and quality is excellent!

you are most welcome, thank you very much for your business. All the best!

kevin gregg in Schomberg
kevin gregg in Schomberg
0 reviews Schomberg, ON

Drawers manufactured and installed

We had Dan manufacture and install drawers for our condo. His quality and service are excellent. Dan is friendly and professional and very detailed oriented. Installation was quick and easy and all waste was removed. I would recommend Dan to all.

Thanks guys! All the best!

More about Dan The Drawer Man

Based in York Region, Southern Ontario Dan "The Drawer" Man specializes in custom sliding drawers for existing cabinets in your home. Also known as pull out shelves, gliding shelves, roll out shelves, cabinet drawers or sliding shelves but whatever you call them, sliding drawers will organize your kitchen, pantry, linen closets, armoires or bathroom vanity’s and make your life a whole lot easier. You will never get on your hands and knees to get something out of your kitchen cabinets again! All of our sliding drawers for your kitchen storage, pantry and bathroom cabinets are strictly custom made by my hands to your existing cabinet’s dimensions. No alterations to your existing cabinets will be made. I offer high quality workmanship that is very strong and durable. Dan "The Drawer" Man will come out to your home with a sample and will create a layout for your personal style and budget. Not only will I come to your home to create a layout for you, I will personally construct and install the finished product in a very short period of time. I have done your homework for you – Dan "The Drawer" Man’s prices are about 50% lower than similar companies offering the same service. That is a huge saving for you. I keep my overhead very low and pass on the savings to you. I offer a high quality product, excellent service for a very, very reasonable price.
References available upon request
Many very satisfied customers
Fully customized to your request
100 lb Accuride full extention hardware included