Dan The Drawer Man

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Dan The Drawer Man

JNandy2
JNandy2

kitchen cabinet drawers - manufacture and installation

Dan made drawers and installed them on rollers in my kitchen, about 15. Dan's work was phenomenal! It has made my kitchen so much more efficient. His ideas were much appreciated and he has added joy to my kitchen work. Dan has an extraordinary personality and even after many calls discussing my kitchen I never sensed any frustration or impatience from him. In a time when Canadian manufacturing is at a low, this type of craftsmanship should be highly valued.

Thank you very much. you made my day with that glowing review. It was my pleasure. All the best.

Mac in Aurora
Mac in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen slide out reno

Dan came in and put slide outs in my kitchen cupboards and did an absolute fantastic job! We are thoroughly happy with the product ! Dan was extremely polite and courteous! We couldn’t have asked for better service!!

you are most welcome, it was my pleasure! Thank you for your business. All the best!

Shailesh in Markham
Shailesh in Markham

Kitchen & Washroom Drawers

Dan does what he says. He has an exceptional penchant for serving his customers. He did a perfect job for us, providing very useful advice, explaining all options. Very Satisfied.

Thank you very much for your business, Enjoy your new drawers.

Dan

MCB
MCB
1 review Newmarket, ON

Great Job!

Dan did a fantastic job installing drawers in my kitchen. He was very prompt and responsive, answered all my questions and gave very helpful suggestions. The workmanship and quality is excellent!

you are most welcome, thank you very much for your business. All the best!

kevin gregg in Schomberg
kevin gregg in Schomberg
1 review Schomberg, ON

Drawers manufactured and installed

We had Dan manufacture and install drawers for our condo. His quality and service are excellent. Dan is friendly and professional and very detailed oriented. Installation was quick and easy and all waste was removed. I would recommend Dan to all.

Thanks guys! All the best!

Awesome drawers

I had been thinking about getting drawers for my kitchen for a number of years before actually getting them installed this past Thanksgiving weekend. I absolutely love them!! I shouldn't have waited so long. It gave me the opportunity to purge stuff lost in the back of cupboards and better organize my kitchen storage. The best feature was what Dan recommended in one of the cupboards. One of the bottom drawers had to be raised to accommodate plumbing for the dishwasher and he suggested raising it a bit more to accommodate all my baking sheets. It worked out great, especially with my Christmas baking. I had everything within easy reach and was able to locate all my baking necessities.
Dan was very prompt and professional and made excellent suggestions and recommendations. I am happy to refer him to anyone who is interested and actually will be sending someone his way this month.
Thanks for the great work Dan! You rock! Connie G, Thornhill ON.

Connie, I'm glad to have helped! Thank you for the glowing review. Happy New Year ! All the best. Dan

jen.miklasz in Scarborough
jen.miklasz in Scarborough
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Beautiful drawers

Dan was very pleasant and easy to work with. He clearly explained all my options and what would work best for my space. The drawers are beautiful! I can’t believe how much extra space I have now! Thanks Dan

You are most welcome and also a pleasure to deal with. All the best and thank you for your business.

Jen in Richmond Hill
Jen in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Drawers

Amazing work. Had drawers installed in two kitchens with Dan. They both turned out great. Will definitely recommend him to anyone. Thanks for everything! (My mom loved them as well).

Thanks Jen, all the best!

Mary in Milton
Mary in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen Drawers

Dan was very pleasant and professional to deal with. He installed kitchen cabinet drawers for us a while back! The product is excellent and we have been very happy with everything since! Highly recommend! Thank you Dan!!

All the best Mary, thank you for your business!

Scott in Richmond Hill
Scott in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor and Kitchen Drawers

OUTSTANDING!! Best investment choice we have made!!
Dan does outstanding work, and is an absolute pleasure to work with.
HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommended. You will not be disappointed!!!
Dan is very professional and does outstanding work!!

Thanks guys! All the best! When dealing with such cool people as you, it's not work, it's fun!

More about Dan The Drawer Man

Based in York Region, Southern Ontario Dan "The Drawer" Man specializes in custom sliding drawers for existing cabinets in your home. Also known as pull out shelves, gliding shelves, roll out shelves, cabinet drawers or sliding shelves but whatever you call them, sliding drawers will organize your kitchen, pantry, linen closets, armoires or bathroom vanity’s and make your life a whole lot easier. You will never get on your hands and knees to get something out of your kitchen cabinets again! All of our sliding drawers for your kitchen storage, pantry and bathroom cabinets are strictly custom made by my hands to your existing cabinet’s dimensions. No alterations to your existing cabinets will be made. I offer high quality workmanship that is very strong and durable. Dan "The Drawer" Man will come out to your home with a sample and will create a layout for your personal style and budget. Not only will I come to your home to create a layout for you, I will personally construct and install the finished product in a very short period of time. I have done your homework for you – Dan "The Drawer" Man’s prices are about 50% lower than similar companies offering the same service. That is a huge saving for you. I keep my overhead very low and pass on the savings to you. I offer a high quality product, excellent service for a very, very reasonable price.
References available upon request
Many very satisfied customers
Fully customized to your request
100 lb Accuride full extention hardware included