Dan The Drawer Man

Serge G  in Richmond Hill
Serge G in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pantry drawers

Dan provides a wonderful service, our new pantry drawers hold up to 100lbs each, the high quality of the product is only surpassed by the highest quality installation and customer service. Dan lives by the motto under promise over deliver, we are thrilled with the end result. FYI he’s a nice guy as well!!

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad I could help with the pantry. All the best and enjoy!

Kitchen in Newmarket
Kitchen in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen pullouts

So very glad we came across Dan the drawer man". His work is fabulous. We just LOVE the cabinets now. His work was done on time, and the installation was not more than an hour and a half. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to have ease in their kitchen.

Sharon S

Thank you Sharon for your business!

All the best,

Anna B in Richmond Hill
Anna B in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing job!

When I met Dan , I knew instantly that he was the man for the job. He was polite, professional and a genuinely a nice individual who knew what he was talking about.
He did not disappoint, he installed ten perfectly sturdy drawers in my pantry very quickly.
I am so happy with the product and his service and it was reasonably priced.
I will definitely call him again for other projects in my house and have no problem referring him to my family and friends.

Thank you Anna for the great review. I really appreciate your business. All the best!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Glidding Drawer Installation

Where do I even begin with how amazing of an experience I had with thisinstal??!
Right from the beginning Dan was super upfront about the cost..there was no sales tactics about pricing or increased pricing due to the cabinet sizes. He was straight foward and honest! Which I really appreciated!!
The turn around time was AMAZING! Literally one week from the day he measured to the day he installed! Let me tell you that spared my sanity!! The day of instal he explained every component of the the glidders...he was thorough and diligent but still completed the instal in under 2 hours...and to be honest it would have been quicker had i not keept asking questions. Dan was just so pleasant to deal with and he’s a genuinely nice guy!!
I would recommend Dan the Drawer man toEVERYONE! I could not have been happier!!

Thank you so much for your business. The pleasure was all mine. Dealing with people like you are the reason I love my business. My customers are the best! All the best to you and your family.

VM in Vaughan
VM in Vaughan

Sliding Drawers in my Pantry!

Great Product, Great Man and Wonderful Customer Service!

Dan was very accommodating and very punctual for each visit! My husband and I are very happy with the sliding drawers Dan built and installed in our pantry! Dan is very professional and explained in depth options and the service he would provide. I would highly recommend him to friends and family!!

Thank you for your business. All the best to you and your family in the New Year. say hello to your mom and dad for me, I really liked them alot.

Evelynne in East york
Evelynne in East york

You won't find anyone better (or nicer, or faster)

Dan built and installed several drawer pull outs in my kitchen a few weeks ago and I wanted to use them for awhile before jumping to write a review even though I already knew more or less what I was going to say. Basically, my title says it all. Dan is the consummate professional. Gives you all of the information you need to make an informed decision, keeps his promises and delivers a quality product on time and on budget. You will not find anyone nicer or more ready to accommodate and help you figure out what you need. More than anything, the drawers are AMAZING. Top quality, solid, and they have transformed my kitchen. I could literally jump for joy every time I look in my cupboards and see how organized everything is now which was a dream for a very long time. Suffice it to say that if having your kitchen cupboards organized is YOUR dream then Dan the drawer man is the one that will make your dreams come true.

Evelynne,
I am so glad you are very happy with the drawers , that is ultimate goal of my business. you made my day! All the best!

AnnA from Vaughan
AnnA from Vaughan

Awesome!! Tripled in space and organized! Top quality!

24 drawers in total to organize my kitchen and bathrooms. 6 drawers for the bathroom (2 each under 3 sinks) and 18 for the kitchen. Dan was awesome. Very forthright in best configuration to optimize my space. He had the great idea to make on section of kitchen with two drawers to house small appliances. Also recommended a shallow drawer under the kitchen sink to make the space more usable and little sponges accessible. His process - he mounts the bottom drawer, and then discusses what makes the most sense in terms of space to where other shelves should be positioned relative to other shelves. Shelves are sturdy and look beautiful.

Plus Dan was fun to work with. He provides a quote, and is very proactive in communicating where he is at, and when he will be available to install the shelves. Customer service is low stress, and awesome. My kitchen and bathrooms are organized and look awesome!

Thanks guys for the great review! Dealing with people like you is one of the main reasons I love my job. Thanks again and give Odessa a scratch behind the ears for me! All the best!

tblog
tblog

Solid Product and Excellent Service

From Initial communication to the install day, all went well and we are extremely happy with Dan ! Drawers are very sturdy and so far no issues. Happy with the budget as well !

you are most welcome, All the best. Thank you for your business.

chinnie
chinnie

Custom Kitchen Sliding Drawer Installation

We are extremely pleased with the custom sliding drawers that Dan installed for our kitchen. We've had them for a few weeks now and have not encountered any issues with them. They are beautifully constructed and have provided us with significantly more usable space within our cabinets. Dan built and installed them in a timely manner and provided helpful advice on the spacing and configuration of the drawers. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to have sliding drawers for their kitchen. Thanks Dan!
-Jason

All the best Jason to you and your new family! Thank you!

Cathy
Cathy
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Custom pull out drawers for my bathroom vanity and under my kitchen sink

Can’t say enough about the quality of the product Dan provides. He is so very pleasant to deal with and delivers on time.
I’m so happy with the custom pull out drawers in my bathroom cabinet. I have doubled the storage area. The single slider finalizes under my kitchen cabinet and hold all my cleaning supplies neatly.
Thanks again Dan for great service. It was a real pleasure.

All the best, and it was all my pleasure.

More about Dan The Drawer Man

Based in York Region, Southern Ontario Dan "The Drawer" Man specializes in custom sliding drawers for existing cabinets in your home. Also known as pull out shelves, gliding shelves, roll out shelves, cabinet drawers or sliding shelves but whatever you call them, sliding drawers will organize your kitchen, pantry, linen closets, armoires or bathroom vanity’s and make your life a whole lot easier. You will never get on your hands and knees to get something out of your kitchen cabinets again! All of our sliding drawers for your kitchen storage, pantry and bathroom cabinets are strictly custom made by my hands to your existing cabinet’s dimensions. No alterations to your existing cabinets will be made. I offer high quality workmanship that is very strong and durable. Dan "The Drawer" Man will come out to your home with a sample and will create a layout for your personal style and budget. Not only will I come to your home to create a layout for you, I will personally construct and install the finished product in a very short period of time. I have done your homework for you – Dan "The Drawer" Man’s prices are about 50% lower than similar companies offering the same service. That is a huge saving for you. I keep my overhead very low and pass on the savings to you. I offer a high quality product, excellent service for a very, very reasonable price.
References available upon request
Many very satisfied customers
Fully customized to your request
100 lb Accuride full extention hardware included