BP Paint and Reno

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
220 FORUM DRIVE, unit 201 Mississauga ON L4Z 4K1

Reviews for BP Paint and Reno

Main floor painting and wall repair

Bogden is excellent to work with. He is honest and conscientious and just a super person. He takes pride in his work and doesn't leave til you are happy. We did a mainfloor renovation. Bogden came in and skim coated and fixed the bad mudding job the previous company did and painted our walls. It looks gorgeous. He will be back.

Kendra
Kendra

Entire house being painted

Bogdan is a pleasure to work with! I have used BP Reno for 5 years and I couldn't be happier with the service. Bogdan's painting skills are amazing and advice is extremely helpful. His attention to detail and overall completion of the job is immaculate. Bogdan finishes the job from beginning to end efficiently. I would highly recommend BP Reno for any work you need done!

alnoor.dhanji
alnoor.dhanji

Painted the bathrooms

Bogdan did an excellent job with painting in my apartment. He helped with fixtures as well. He was very friendly and accomodating. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for painting.

Thank you Alnoor, it was a pleasure working for you as always.

flooring, painting, stairs, refinish of floor.

Professional, on time, Great to work with. Will recommend again. did an excellent job on the staircase as well the engineered hardwood flooring on the upper floor. Painting was great on the entire upper floor and washrooms. cleanliness was maintained throught out the job.

Keep up the good work.

ryan dale from Oakville
ryan dale from Oakville

Railings, kitchen cabinets and backsplash

BP Reno did an outstanding job on a couple of projects in our house. We had our oak railings painted dark choclate brown and the spindles white for a sleek rich feel. The results were fantastic and a great affordable option and looks as good a a stain on the railings.
The oak kitchen cupboards were done in a black bean paint and came out stunning and look so classy and professional. The fine details look flawless and it looks like a sleek modern kitchen. BP also added the backsplash as you can see in the pictures and it was well done and compliments the cabinets beautifully.
Bogdan who did the work on our house was very professional, personable and helpful. He paid great attention to detail and was not happy until every last touch up was done and we were completely satisfied. He left leaving our house with a new modern, rich transformation for minimal cost.
If you are thinking about doing similar projects around your house I can highly recommend BP Reno as we are more than happy with the work done on our house.

Joanna Martin from Mississauga
Joanna Martin from Mississauga

Renovation

BP Reno is 1st class. Very respectful of our house, timely and friendly. The house had not been decorated since 1940. 10 different shiny textured wallpapers had to come down leaving uneven and multicolored walls. Now the walls are like new, they are unrecognizable. They also applied wainscoting in the dining room and hall it looks super, we have had so many compliments.
We will be using BPReno for our future projects.

Joy from Mississauga
Joy from Mississauga

Painting of condo

All I can say is 'Amazing work'! What made BP Paint and Reno different from other companies I have worked with is that I felt doing a great job was more important to them than the money, in fact I received more work done because the owner wanted my place to look perfect and the care taken was truly admirable and respected. I would highly recommend this company to anyone . 10+++

Joy

More about BP Paint and Reno

BP Paint and Reno is a full service Toronto painting and home renovation company. We set ourselves apart by being honest and up front with all of our customers. We offer exceptional work and excellent value. We are clean cut, polite, punctual and highly skilled Toronto and Mississauga Painters.