ZRW Inc

149 Newcastle dr Kitchener ON N2R 1W4

Reviews for ZRW Inc

Geoff in Heidelberg
1 review Heidelberg, ON

We had this contractor do some waterproofing coatings in our garage and on our front porch. The job went smoothly and quickly and was very reasonably priced. We've had a lot of compliments on the work, so we thought that a positive review was in order for everyone to know. JJ is a real straight-shooter. He does what he says he'll do and he appears to treat his employees with respect. We were overall very impressed with the level of professionalism and courtesy that this contractor displayed.

SeanC in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Lowest bidder and it shows. All was reasonably good until we got to the finish. Concrete cut lines look like they were done by a child, simple wooden stairs not level and with gouges in them and the response from the company owner is "What do you want me to do about it?" Fixing it would have been nice. Caring that it bothered me would have been good. In the end, we elected to finish up ourselves.
If I wanted it to look like it was done by an amateur, I would have done it myself.
I'll be telling everyone who sees it our story.