Sears Home Decor

HomeStars  >  Home Additions in Toronto  >  Sears Home Decor

Reviews for Sears Home Decor

Marjorie Wamsley in Chilliwack
3 reviews Chilliwack, BC

I am new to BC. Friends suggested I look for furniture in Abbbottsford, BC at Sears Home. I was looking for a off white sectional couch. A sales representative named Sherry Garrick was very helpful. She showed me different couches, then she showed me a set that was 70 percent off. When she described the quality of this set I decided to get something totally different then I planned on. I am very happy with my couch an chair and the sales women.

anum from Toronto

I love everything that sears has but i have to say their decor has my heart. i can never go anywhere else when it come to my house. their service is amazing their customer service is even amazing. keep up the good work