Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

Mississauga ON L4Z 1M1
Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

Bahaa from Richmond Hill
Bahaa from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco Repair

Thank you Cosmopolitan Construction (especially Aiaad) for the wonderful job done on our house. Started by Aiaad's knowledge and manners, then exact color matching and time respect showing up early every morning to finish the job. The entire job was done in a professional and timely manner. We were quite impressed with how hard Aiaad and his crew worked to get the job done. I would highly recommend Cosmopolitan Construction, trusting Aiaad's opinion big time. Well done, best Stucco company!

Thank you for the review, Bahaa! It was a pleasure working on your house, and I am glad that you are impressed with the results! As always, I hope you contact us for all of your future EIFS stucco / moulding needs, and we will gladly assist you. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer!

Take care,

Aiad

Candy from Markham
Candy from Markham

Exterior Stucco

A friend recommended Cosmopolitan Construction to fix the rotting wood on the exterior of our house with stucco. Aiad and his crew were able to make a huge difference in less than two days! They were efficient, friendly and quick. All my neighbours have commented great job. It has made a huge difference and increased the curb appeal of our house ten fold! Thanks Aiad.

Thanks, Candy! I am glad you are happy with the final result of the project!

Have a great week,
Aiad

Lindy from Markham
Lindy from Markham

Exterior stucco

Part of our house was looking weathered and some of the wood was stating to rot. I am really glad we chose Cosmopolitan Construction to change the old wood and siding to stucco. Aiad was informative, conscientious and professional. He helped me choose the right colour and made great suggestions for framing the windows. His crew was courteous and extremely hardworking. The job was done earlier than expected and our yard was left clean and tidy. We love the new look of our home and we have already recommended Aiad to our friends.

Thank you, Lindy, for the glowing review! I enjoyed working on your home and your friend's house! I hope you both have a wonderful summer.

All the best

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

Townhome stucco

The stucco on the front of our town home was showing its age and needed repairing and updating. After interviewing several contractors, I hired Cosmopolitan Construction. Aiad provided a detailed proposal outlining each step of the process he would undertake and patiently responded to all my questions. He was onsite working with his crew from start to finish ensuring the quality of the workmanship,as well as taking care to protect my property from any damage, including the landscaping and ensuring final clean-up. I recommend Aiad and Cosmopolitan Construction without hesitation to anyone wanting reasonably priced, quality stucco work done on their home.

Thank you, Pat, for taking the time to review us. I'm glad you are just as satisfied with the project's end result as we are. I hope you have a fantastic summer!

John Mokabel from Vaughan
John Mokabel from Vaughan

Stucco

Aiad demonstrated thorough knowledge of the stucco process. The crew completed the job within the agreed timeframe, and they kept the site clean throughout the process. The final product was of high quality, and I would recommend Cosmopolitan Construction to anyone who desires having a similar job completed. The dealings with the company, both online and in-person, were prompt and satisfactory. I am very pleased with Cosmopolitan Construction's work on my home!

Thanks for the review, John! I appreciate you taking time out of your day to evaluate our services!

mario osegueda from Milton
mario osegueda from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Project - Replacing Vinyl and wood for stucco

I needed to replace the vinyl and rotten wood on my 3 peaks and called several stucco companies for an assessment and a quote. And i have to say i was impressed with the quick response and followup i received from Aiad at Cosmopolitan constructions. He was very good in answering all my questions and taking the time to discuss the work ahead of any commitments. Once we agreed on a price, Aiad started the work right away and arrived early and maintained a very clean work area. His staff was very friendly and professional as well and were available for questions throughout. Aiad was very accommodating with a few in progress design changes. He finished the job on time and within budget, i am extremely happy with his work and will be happy to refer him for future jobs.

Thank you, Mario! I'm glad you are satisfied with our work and the project's final outcome. I would happily use you as a reference for future clients. Have a great summer!

Terry from Toronto
Terry from Toronto

Stucco Full House (+molding/coins/sills)

Cosmopolitan's experience shows in their excellent workmanship, attention to detail and recommendations. Out of all contractors I worked with, Aiad has been the most responsible and accommodating, easy to deal with, profressional and prompt both online and in person. Special requests outside stucco work was accomodated with 3d party with same level of commitment. I only wish my other interior contractors worked the same way as Aiad from Cosmo. A++.

Once again, thank you Terry for your kind comments. It was a pleasure working on your home, and I hope you contact us for all of your future construction needs. All the best.

S from Richmond Hill
S from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco Dormer Window

Aiad demonstrated knowledge of the Durabond stucco system, was attentive to my concerns and provided sound advice, timely in project completion, extremely profession and prompt in his communications. He finished the job on time as committed to and left a clean site. Very happy with the outcome.

george murzaku in North york
george murzaku in North york

Stucco full house

We had several contractors giving us a quote for our stucco project. Aiad demonstrated deep knowledge for this type of project, patience in explaining the process to clients that are new to this, provided detailed quote with various scenarios (i.e.: with or without styrofoam insulation, different type of styrofoam), and of course reasonable price. Aiad and his crew started the job the date he promised to start it. Through out the execution of the project Aiad was on site making sure that quality of job was impeccable . They finished the job in time as promised. The site was left clean as it was before starting the job. Aiad made sure that we got the right support for the aluminum work and sealing. Our house does look much better and is much more efficient in terms of energy. Aiad's suggestion to add window and side moulding to all sides made such a tremendous difference to how our house looks now. We look forward to have Aiad help us with our indoor renovation in our kitchen next summer. Keep it up Aiad.

Bibi from Mississauga
Bibi from Mississauga

Refacing front of house in stucco

Thank you Cosmopolitan Construction (especially Aiad) for a job well done on my mother’s house. She is very happy with the EIFS (Stucco application) done to the front of the house. What a difference it has made. The entire job was done in a professional and timely manner. My mother was quite impressed with how hard you and your crew worked to get the job done. A special thanks to Aiad for always returning my calls promptly and answering any questions I had. I would highly recommend Cosmopolitan Construction.

More about Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

COSMOPOLITAN CONSTRUCTION INC.
WINNERS OF THE HOMESTARS "BEST OF 2015," "BEST OF 2016," "BEST OF 2017," and most recently "BEST OF 2018" AWARDS!

We specialize in EIFS Stucco & Cement Stucco, Interior & Exterior Renovations, Moulding, Repairing cracks, etc.

Our focus is on providing you with stucco siding for a new home or a new addition, as well as replacing your house's existing siding.

Whether your home's current siding is Plywood, Wood, Stucco, Brick, Metal, Wood Shingle or Vinyl -- we have you covered!
And if you do not know what your siding's currently made of, we will visit your home and assess it ourselves.

It does not matter whether your home is one story, two stories or more!

We handle installing or completely replacing exterior trim, as well as repairing or partially replacing exterior trim. If there is evidence of water damage or rot on your existing trim, we will work on solving the issue!

Even if your exterior trim is made of Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum Wrap or Fiber Cement, we will take care of it.

Our time is flexible and we will begin work on your project as soon as possible. We look forward to your newly stuccoed home or business just as much as you!

For more information or to book a FREE estimate, please CALL, TEXT, or EMAIL US:
(C) 905-399-5851
cosmo-construction@hotmail.com

_________________________________________________________

Information on STUCCO (EIFS):

The EIFS Stucco process refers to the Exterior Insulation Finishing System, and it involves the following process:
- Application of a moisture barrier onto plywood
- Installation of Styrofoam (typically 1.5")
- Application of a base coat with fibreglass mesh onto the Styrofoam
- Application of a finish coat (colour and texture of your choice)

There is no maintenance requirement on the product once we are finished. It does not need to be resealed or painted. It remains intact and unchanged from its original look.

Stucco
All materials are high quality and produced by Durabond (www.durabond.com) We use ArtMouldings (http://www.artmoulding.com) We also use StuccoDecor (http://www.stuccodecor.com)
General Services: EIFS (Exterior Insulated Finished System), Decorative Mouldings, Stucco Repair, Traditional Stucco, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Drywall Installation, Replacing Existing Siding, Siding for a New Home, Siding for a New Addition, Installing or Completely Replacing Exterior Trim, Repairing or Partially replacing Exterior Trim, Fixing Water Damaged or Rotting Exterior Trim
Durabond, ArtMouldings, and StuccoDecor
Stucco Repair, Traditional Stucco, Decorative Mouldings, EIFS Stucco, Stucco/Siding Replacement, Siding for a New Addition, Siding for a New Home, Installing or Completely Replacing Exterior Trim, Repairing or Partially Replacing Exterior Trim, Fixing Water Damaged or Rotting Existing Trim Siding for homes with one story, two stories, three stories or more. Replacing Siding for Homes with Plywood, Wood, Stucco, Brick, Metal, Wood Shingle, and Vinyl Replacing or Fixing Trims made of Wood, Vinyl Aluminum Wrap, Fibre Cement or Other EIFS refers to the Exterior Insulation Finishing System, and involves the following process: - Application of a moisture barrier onto plywood - Installation of Styrofoam (typically 1.5") - Application of a base coat with fibreglass mesh onto the Styrofoam - Application of a finish coat (colour and texture of your choice) This same process is used for installing mouldings onto the outside of a house - which is usually applied around windows and doors.
Cash and Cheque