Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

Mississauga ON L4Z 1M1

Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 8 timesBest of 2021winner 8 times

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

Reena from Oakville
Reena from Oakville

Stucco on front of house

I needed to replace the rotting wood on the front of my house and decided to have stucco. I called Aiad and he called round to provide an estimate within a couple of days. He always came on time and everything was immaculate when the 2 of them left after completing the work. Aiad had a very good vision for what the front of my house would look like, and I trusted him completely.

Reena, thanks very much for your kind words regarding our EIFS stucco services. EIFS stucco has a much longer lifespan than wood so your home is set to look great for quite some time! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the finished product and that you are enjoying your home's new look!

Dylan from Toronto
Dylan from Toronto

Stucco around first floor

We needed to have the 50+ year-old stucco around the first floor replaced. After reading reviews on HomeStars I contacted Cosmopolitan Construction. Aiad phoned a few hours later and showed up that evening to look at the job. He knew exactly what was needed and explained the details, including window trim that I hadn't considered. We had a quote a couple of days later that was very reasonable and when we gave them the go-ahead they were able to start almost immediately. The work was very fast and efficient, even accommodating changes on the spot. Beautiful job. We, and our neighbours, are impressed with the new look and we have a better insulated house as well. Highly recommended company.

Thank you Dylan for the glowing review! Your home's stucco was certainly starting to show its age, but we gave it an update. By executing the EIFS stucco process (involving Styrofoam, a base coat with fibreglass mesh and a finish coat), your home had a nice transformation. The EIFS stucco mouldings certainly helped the appearance as well! Our high-quality Durabond products will allow the newly applied stucco to last for years without maintenance. I'm glad you are pleased with our work, and we would gladly assist you with all of your future construction needs. Have a great summer!

Yuri from Oakville
Yuri from Oakville

Stucco around 2 windos

I needed to fix rotten wood around 2 windows in front of the house. Aiad provided a quote with a fair price. Originally I had in mind my own design but Aiad advised how to improve it (even it was more work for his team) and helped to select the best suited finish. We decided to go with all his suggestions and the result did not disappointed, it looks very nice. The work was completed as agreed and on time.
I would highly recommend Cosmopolitan Construction to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to review our stucco services, Yuri! We appreciate that you liked the EIFS stucco design and the final stucco finish coat. If you have any future projects in mind, we would gladly assist you with all of your EIFS stucco and moulding needs.

Best wishes,

Bahaa from Richmond Hill
Bahaa from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco Repair

Thank you Cosmopolitan Construction (especially Aiaad) for the wonderful job done on our house. Started by Aiaad's knowledge and manners, then exact color matching and time respect showing up early every morning to finish the job. The entire job was done in a professional and timely manner. We were quite impressed with how hard Aiaad and his crew worked to get the job done. I would highly recommend Cosmopolitan Construction, trusting Aiaad's opinion big time. Well done, best Stucco company!

Thank you for the review, Bahaa! It was a pleasure working on your house, and I am glad that you are impressed with the results! As always, I hope you contact us for all of your future EIFS stucco / moulding needs, and we will gladly assist you. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer!

Take care,

Candy from Markham
Candy from Markham

Exterior Stucco

A friend recommended Cosmopolitan Construction to fix the rotting wood on the exterior of our house with stucco. Aiad and his crew were able to make a huge difference in less than two days! They were efficient, friendly and quick. All my neighbours have commented great job. It has made a huge difference and increased the curb appeal of our house ten fold! Thanks Aiad.

Thanks, Candy! I am glad you are happy with the final result of the project!

Have a great week,

Lindy from Markham
Lindy from Markham

Exterior stucco

Part of our house was looking weathered and some of the wood was stating to rot. I am really glad we chose Cosmopolitan Construction to change the old wood and siding to stucco. Aiad was informative, conscientious and professional. He helped me choose the right colour and made great suggestions for framing the windows. His crew was courteous and extremely hardworking. The job was done earlier than expected and our yard was left clean and tidy. We love the new look of our home and we have already recommended Aiad to our friends.

Thank you, Lindy, for the glowing review! I enjoyed working on your home and your friend's house! I hope you both have a wonderful summer.

All the best

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

Townhome stucco

The stucco on the front of our town home was showing its age and needed repairing and updating. After interviewing several contractors, I hired Cosmopolitan Construction. Aiad provided a detailed proposal outlining each step of the process he would undertake and patiently responded to all my questions. He was onsite working with his crew from start to finish ensuring the quality of the workmanship,as well as taking care to protect my property from any damage, including the landscaping and ensuring final clean-up. I recommend Aiad and Cosmopolitan Construction without hesitation to anyone wanting reasonably priced, quality stucco work done on their home.

Thank you, Pat, for taking the time to review us. I'm glad you are just as satisfied with the project's end result as we are. I hope you have a fantastic summer!

John Mokabel from Vaughan
John Mokabel from Vaughan

Stucco

Aiad demonstrated thorough knowledge of the stucco process. The crew completed the job within the agreed timeframe, and they kept the site clean throughout the process. The final product was of high quality, and I would recommend Cosmopolitan Construction to anyone who desires having a similar job completed. The dealings with the company, both online and in-person, were prompt and satisfactory. I am very pleased with Cosmopolitan Construction's work on my home!

Thanks for the review, John! I appreciate you taking time out of your day to evaluate our services!

mario osegueda from Milton
mario osegueda from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Project - Replacing Vinyl and wood for stucco

I needed to replace the vinyl and rotten wood on my 3 peaks and called several stucco companies for an assessment and a quote. And i have to say i was impressed with the quick response and followup i received from Aiad at Cosmopolitan constructions. He was very good in answering all my questions and taking the time to discuss the work ahead of any commitments. Once we agreed on a price, Aiad started the work right away and arrived early and maintained a very clean work area. His staff was very friendly and professional as well and were available for questions throughout. Aiad was very accommodating with a few in progress design changes. He finished the job on time and within budget, i am extremely happy with his work and will be happy to refer him for future jobs.

Thank you, Mario! I'm glad you are satisfied with our work and the project's final outcome. I would happily use you as a reference for future clients. Have a great summer!

Terry from Toronto
Terry from Toronto

Stucco Full House (+molding/coins/sills)

Cosmopolitan's experience shows in their excellent workmanship, attention to detail and recommendations. Out of all contractors I worked with, Aiad has been the most responsible and accommodating, easy to deal with, profressional and prompt both online and in person. Special requests outside stucco work was accomodated with 3d party with same level of commitment. I only wish my other interior contractors worked the same way as Aiad from Cosmo. A++.

Once again, thank you Terry for your kind comments. It was a pleasure working on your home, and I hope you contact us for all of your future construction needs. All the best.

More about Cosmopolitan Construction Inc.

COSMOPOLITAN CONSTRUCTION INC.
WINNER OF THE "BEST OF" HOMESTARS AWARDS 7 YEARS IN A ROW, AND COUNTING!

We specialize in EIFS Stucco & Cement Stucco, Interior & Exterior Renovations, Moulding, Repairing cracks, etc.

Our focus is on providing you with stucco siding for a new home or a new addition, as well as replacing your house's existing siding.

Whether your home's current siding is Plywood, Wood, Stucco, Brick, Metal, Wood Shingle or Vinyl -- we have you covered!
And if you do not know what your siding's currently made of, we will visit your home and assess it ourselves.

It does not matter whether your home is one story, two stories or more!

We handle installing or completely replacing exterior trim, as well as repairing or partially replacing exterior trim. If there is evidence of water damage or rot on your existing trim, we will work on solving the issue!

Even if your exterior trim is made of Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum Wrap or Fiber Cement, we will take care of it.

Our time is flexible and we will begin work on your project as soon as possible. We look forward to your newly stuccoed home or business just as much as you!

For more information or to book a FREE estimate, please CALL, TEXT, or EMAIL US:
(C) 905-399-5851
cosmo-construction@hotmail.com

_________________________________________________________

Information on STUCCO (EIFS):

The EIFS Stucco process refers to the Exterior Insulation Finishing System, and it involves the following process:
- Application of a moisture barrier onto plywood
- Installation of Styrofoam (typically 1.5")
- Application of a base coat with fibreglass mesh onto the Styrofoam
- Application of a finish coat (colour and texture of your choice)

There is no maintenance requirement on the product once we are finished. It does not need to be resealed or painted. It remains intact and unchanged from its original look.

Stucco
All materials are high quality and produced by Durabond (www.durabond.com) We use ArtMouldings (http://www.artmoulding.com) We also use StuccoDecor (http://www.stuccodecor.com)
General Services: EIFS (Exterior Insulated Finished System), Decorative Mouldings, Stucco Repair, Traditional Stucco, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Drywall Installation, Replacing Existing Siding, Siding for a New Home, Siding for a New Addition, Installing or Completely Replacing Exterior Trim, Repairing or Partially replacing Exterior Trim, Fixing Water Damaged or Rotting Exterior Trim
Durabond, ArtMouldings, and StuccoDecor
Stucco Repair, Traditional Stucco, Decorative Mouldings, EIFS Stucco, Stucco/Siding Replacement, Siding for a New Addition, Siding for a New Home, Installing or Completely Replacing Exterior Trim, Repairing or Partially Replacing Exterior Trim, Fixing Water Damaged or Rotting Existing Trim Siding for homes with one story, two stories, three stories or more. Replacing Siding for Homes with Plywood, Wood, Stucco, Brick, Metal, Wood Shingle, and Vinyl Replacing or Fixing Trims made of Wood, Vinyl Aluminum Wrap, Fibre Cement or Other EIFS refers to the Exterior Insulation Finishing System, and involves the following process: - Application of a moisture barrier onto plywood - Installation of Styrofoam (typically 1.5") - Application of a base coat with fibreglass mesh onto the Styrofoam - Application of a finish coat (colour and texture of your choice) This same process is used for installing mouldings onto the outside of a house - which is usually applied around windows and doors.
Cash and Cheque