Prestige Fencing & Decking

BRAMPTON ON L6P
HomeStars  >  Decks in Brampton  >  Prestige Fencing & Decking

Reviews for Prestige Fencing & Decking

fence installation

after fence installed, the gate would not open and close, and he damaged grass around most posts, after repeated calls never came as promised, don't work with these people, some other neighbours also had similar problems

Paul in Brampton
Paul in Brampton

Fence Brampton

Very unprofessional company. Workers peed on side of my neighbours house and on street in my cul de sac where my kids play. Confronted them and they were rude - trailer trash workers. Also did not see any gravel placed in holes prior to placing post. Will see how the fence holds up in a few years. Wish my neighbour had done his homework before going with these guys; they weren't the cheapest either - not a case of you get what you paid for.

Fencing

He didn't complete the job and the job that he did was defective and he never returned to fix it as promised.

Called and gave him many chances to fix rhe fence and he wouldn't return.

FENCE HORRIBLE JOB

JR was horrible person to work with. He demanded money every time you come so he could pay his employees. He was never on time and always wanted to take money for doing something little. The job wasn't done to standards. He charged as if he was Springs for 30 years But the fence was uneven bad wood and nails cominf out from every piece. I wouldn't recommend JR He is very rude and finished a three day job in three weeks because he said he was busy. Half is employees have full-time jobs and have no experience in this business. Around 10 homes got fences from him on my street and no one was satisfied. He got into an argument every day with someone new. He said if there's any problem call me back and I called him a couple times and he just never came.

alcristiano from Brampton
alcristiano from Brampton

Fencing

There was a little confusion with our project that showed that Prestige is a company with integrity. My neighbour hadn't paid his side of the fence, as he is a renter, and had to rely on his landlord, and his landlord was MIA for quite some time. Unbeknownst to JR (the owner of Prestige) he then raised our rates, which obviously angered me. He said he would continue to contact the landlord to ensure he paid his share and would then refund me the added cost to my invoice. Less than a week later he showed up on my doorstep with the money.

Other than that, JR was very organized, knowledgeable, provided a beautiful product and service that we are very grateful for. I would recommend him for his experience and craftsmanship.

Alex from Brampton
Alex from Brampton

backyard fence

The job was done, I must say. However they would show when ever they felt like. installed the posts and disappeared. then back 2 weeks later. However the job was done.

Maxine from Br Ampton
Maxine from Br Ampton

Fencing

Jr is the owner of the company, he was the person I delt with. A few times when he stated he was coming to start the project he did not show up but when he did the work was done properly. He created a eye piece people can't help but look evey time they walk by. Good Job guys

Anthony in Brampton
Anthony in Brampton

Deck

We hired Junior in the summer of 2010 to build our deck. We had seen his truck driving around our neighbourhood a few times and after speaking with him we found him to be very intelligent/knowledgeable and decided to take a chance (since we had not seen any other reviews) and hire him. Junior told us that it would take 3 days, but it took a little over a week (it had rained a couple of days-just to be fair!). Junior and his team arrived on site-not always on time! But since we didn’t know too much about their work ethics we were just happy that they showed up. Although we did not really speak with the team members other than “hello”, we found them to be pleasant and they seemed to know what they we were doing. While Junior and his team were working on our deck we were able to communicate with him whenever we needed to with no trouble at all. When Junior and his team completed the deck it turned out amazing, we were very happy with it and received complements from our neighbours. Unfortunately, all the excitement for our beautiful deck soon ended as problems with our deck started to show up AFTER the work was completed and Junior was paid. First, we noticed that the rail was a little shaky. Then we noticed a little later on that the screws used for the railings were beginning to rust. It wasn’t until the following year that we realized they only used one screw to attach the railing to our house, because it was coming out of the wall. We have lost count of how many times we have called and left voice messages for Junior to address our problems with our deck and he has NEVER answered the phone or returned any of our calls. It wasn’t until just recently that we noticed that there was a complaint about Prestige Fence and Deck on the BBB about another complaint in regards to a customer experiencing a problem with the lack of customer service. It really is a shame that it had to come to come to this as I feel that the company has the potential to do good maybe even great work but without any customer service it will remain one that I would advise that others beware and look elsewhere for someone to build their deck.