Henry Painter

CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9

Reviews for Henry Painter

Turnip  in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Wish I would of read these reviews before I hired him. I'm so stupid!!!!!!!!What a mess!!!!! Took pictures last night told me 2 coats for the ceiling got 1.Walls not prepared painted over holes in walls also had a picture on the wall that ripped the wall coming off just painted over it with out fixing it with poly. Painted over nails My hard wood floors and sinks also counter tops covered in paint. My new couch 2 weeks old paint on it. Should of known when they came and drop a buckett of paint on my deck that should of told me something. He just left my house is a mess showed him everything that was wrong and just a fight. Any one who wants to sue give me a call 403-888-5619 I'm with you all the way.

Amanda from Calgary

We hired this guy off kijiji. Seemed like a nice crew and were cheaper than most, we needed a paint job done quickly and for not much money. They got paint everywhere! On the ceiling, the baseboards, the hardwood floor, door frames and our washer and dryer. They also forgot to do a second coat in some places. I called him to tell him about it (I wasn't there when they left, and he just told me it will come off) we spent the night and part of the next day fixing everything and still have to re paint a lot of our trim. Do NOT HIRE these guys. His advertisement on kijiji says 50 cents a foot.

Mike Marr from Calgary

We wanted our house interior painted to prep for a move and found these guys on Kijiji. They were fast and seemed professional at first. On the other hand, the quality of the work was low, paint where it shouldn't be and not enough paint where it should be. A bathroom was completely missed. We called them back to have them fix up some of the bigger problem spots. We discussed the missed bathroom and agreed that we would do that ourselves when they asked for more money to do it; an apparent miscommunication it seemed. Then they went ahead and did the bathroom anyway and demanded the extra payment! They honestly didn't seem like bad guys, just not that good at listening and went too fast at the expense of quality.

Arise Housing in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Hired Henry Painter to paint a 350 sq.ft studio apartment. He did a terrible job, oversprayed in some areas, undersprayed in others. Did not cover the hardwood floors and subsequently they were full of white paint. He refused to clean up the mess. In the end I had to hire another painter to fix his mistakes and cleaners to remove paint from the floor. DO NOT HIRE HIM. He has a regular ad on Kijiji.