Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

Elena S in Richmond Hill
Elena S in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stairs Reno

Andreys Hardwood Flooring stairs is absolutely amazing. My stairs turned out really beautiful, so happy with it. Stairs now look like a focal point of the home.

Company is great to deal with, prompt to respond and very professional, meticulous attention to details. Variety of options with railings and pickets to select from. I have had 10/10 experience with this company and would highly recommend it.

Thank you for your review, Elena.
Appreciate your recommendation to others very much.
Kindest Regards.

Monisa in Toronto
Monisa in Toronto

Safe, solid, spectacular stairs

Andrey was very professional and I will have no problem hiring him to work on my home again in future. I hired him to replace one set of stairs after I fell down them and hurt my back. I am a single woman, living alone, and I felt very comfortable having him working while I was working from home and also by himself when I needed to go out. He worked very quickly and also with very good attention to detail. I live in an older home and the stairs were old pine and worn and narrow. He replaced the pine with beautiful red oak, using a single board for each tread so there are no visible cuts or joints. He also made them an inch deeper. Now they are safe and look wonderful. He cleaned up as he worked and I had minimal dust to clean up after he left. He was on budget and answered all of my questions clearly and transparently. I have already recommended him to a few friends.

It's been a pleasure to work with you, Monisa.
Thank you so much for the business and the feedback.
Looking forward to serve you again in the future.
Best regards.

Akash
Akash

Stair railings to be added

I had to install stair railings for my home. The job was done very professionally, all timelines for completion were adhered to and the cost was reasonable as well. I am very happy with the decision to hire Andreys.

Thank you, Akash, for taking the time to share your experience. Really appreciate it.
Best regards

Yulia
Yulia

Stair staining finishing, stair wood repair and trim work

Andrew repaired damaged stairs, matched to floor, staining and finishing trim work. He completed all to exact requirements as discussed providing fair pricing and skilled excellent workmanship. The job was completed on time beyond our expectations and Andrew added extra finishings to enhance the project without surcharge. We highly recommend his services.

Thank you so much for this great review.
We are happy to have been of help.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Stairs refinishing

Very happy with Andreys work. Responsive, timely, professional. And end result exactly what I was hoping for. Would highly recommend!

Thanks for your feedback.
Kindest Regards.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Staircase renovation

I used Andrey's company for my staircase renovation. They did the job fast and efficiently. I was very happy with our experience overall. I highly recommend them for any stairs projects.

Thank you so much for the review.Looking forward to your future business.

Flooring install

Install job was not as professional as i expected it to be. Not satisfied with the service.

Please contact us, because we cant recognize the job.

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Refinishing of hardwood stairs

Andrey was able to make my stairs look like new. He refinished them in a beautiful black stain and was able to repair each step which previously had metal pickets in each of them (I had a glass railing recently installed). He was very professional and followed through on everything that was promised. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends or family.

Thank you for your business and for review.
Kind Regards.

Vivian
Vivian
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Installing Hardwood & New Stairs

Andrey completely transformed our new home and we couldn’t be happier with the work. If you are looking for someone to install or refinish hardwood or stairs, look no further - Andrey’s work is immaculate. The house previously had carpet on both floors as well as the stairs. Andrey responded to our inquiry quickly and provided us with a very reasonable price for the job once he came in to take the measurements. We were able to pick up the hardwood shortly after he came to give us the estimate and within a few days he had started the project. Within 9 days, the main floor, 2nd floor, and stairs were completed. The whole time, Andrey & Vitaly kept a clean working environment - they even did most of their cuts in the garage to minimize dust. Their work is beautiful. They are true professionals.

Thank you, Andrey and Vitaly! We are so appreciative of and impressed by the work you did for us.

Thanks for your feedback, Vivian.
It's been a pleasure for us to work with you.
Best regards.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Refinishing stairs and railings plus refinishing parquet on second floor

"Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs" did a fantastic job! They consulted with us to make sure we knew the options, and then installed and renovated stairs and second floor parquet quickly and efficiently. They worked with great attention to details and excellent workmanship. What is also important - Andrey is very friendly and client-oriented. I definitely recommend this company and going to use their service in future. I attach several pictures of their great work.

Thanks for your feedback.
Best Regards.

More about Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

Our company provides installation and repair of hardwood/laminate floors and stairs through Toronto & GTA area for over 10 years.
Visit us www.andreyhardwood.com