We hired Andrey to do a complete install of 1000sqft of engineered flooring in a 1940s built home that was renod in the 80s. Lots of challenges to any projects here as nothing is fully up to modern spec, joists had low spots and also sloped towards a certain part of the house.
Scope of work included:
- Full demolition
- New plywood subfloor + substantial re-levelling.
- Cutting back all the door casings/trim to accommodate the new height.
- Painting oak baseboards white.
- Nail down + glue assist of wide plank oak floors installed flush to remaining tile work + new fireplace tile work, giving the whole first floor a seamless transition free flow.
- New posts/pickets/railings to downstairs basement to compete the modern look, with a custom gate to basement.
- Lots of other miscellaneous tasks
Andrey was a pleasure to deal with. Came in on time, on budget, was very reasonably priced compared to others, and very helpful in the early stages with the many questions we had regarding the job itself and material selection.
We would hire Andrey again in a heartbeat!