Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Townwood dr ON l4e4x9
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vaughan  >  Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

Reviews for Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

Vlad from Woodbridge
Vlad from Woodbridge

Replacing carpet with Hardwood Floors

Very pleased with the work done by Andrey and David when installing our hardwood floors. Andrey was very accommodating and fit us into his first available time slot. He is very professional and knowledgeable, helped us with choosing the right Engineered Hardwood, that after the installation looks even better than we expected, patiently answered all our questions and ensured that we were truly happy with everything. He removed the carpeting on the 2nd floor, screwed down the entire floor, and beautifully installed the new flooring. Highly recommend Andrey for your flooring job.

Thank you Vlad.

Karina in Orangeville
Karina in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Stair recapping and finishing

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Andrey work on renovating staircase in our house. The project included installation and finishing of the new oak stair treads, new posts, railing and spindles. We could not be happier with the result, and would absolutely recommend Andrey to everyone! Job was done in a timely manner, with very professional approach, and without any inconvenience to us!

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was pleasure to work with you.

customerComplain in Richmond Hill
customerComplain in Richmond Hill

So bad work done

Andrey installed wood floor at our home SO BADLY Installation, so big spaces between the wood stripes. Trying to call him and leaving phone messages no reply to phone calls nor come back to correct and fix his bad work. If the excuse was the wood not good then ethically he should've stopped working from the beginning, not continuing the bad work, and inform the customer to contact the wood supplier to replace the wood, not continuing the bad work and giving reasons and excuses of that bad work saying that it is normally as the wood will expand and close all those opening, which is not truth! and never happened.

That in addition just to know the wood was taken inside to the area where it was installed one week before installation.

Payment was not cheep, became $ 5/ft3 including removing the old carpet and adding quarters, came in total around $3,000

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we have no idea what kind of work it was, and never received messages.Please contact us so we can resolve this problem. Thank you

Max in Maple
Max in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Flooring

We had an incredible experience with Andrey and his crew. They were professional and a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. We had our hardwood floors replaced, our stairs and second floor sanded and stained- they truly did a remarkable job.
Even days later when our floor was accidentally scratched by another contractor, I contacted Andrey in panick and he came to replace the piece the very next day. I was so impressed by him and his dedication to the service in which he provides. If anyone has any questions or would like to see any pictures of the beautiful work, feel free to email me!
I felt like writing a review was the least we can do.

Dragan in Concord
Dragan in Concord

Great job, friendly people

The guys came right on the time we scheduled and came there prepared. The quality of the finished product was amazing! They did a great job on the stairs and were really friendly to my family. I strongly recommend these guys.
(They gave me recommendations to improve my railings so i changed my original plan to theirs and it worked out really well!)

Darya f.
Darya f.
1 review Barrie, ON

Carpet to hardwood and stairs

Very satisfied with Andrey's work.Andrey and Vitaly are great professionals.Finished project on time. Were very helpful advising some details about choosing hardwood and picking stain colour. Cleaned every day after themselves. They are very patient and friendly guys.

alex.eroff in Burlington, Ontario
alex.eroff in Burlington, Ontario
1 review Burlington, ON

Only 3 words: reliable, efficient, fairly priced

Last spring I hired Andrei to put new hardwood through the house (apr. 1800 sq ft) and to redo the stairs (carpet to hardwood). The results exceeded my expectations. Andrei worked on schedule, paid attention to details and finished the whole project on time. What else you could expect from a honest professional? I would recommend him without hesitations. See pics from the project.

Dmitry from Markham
Dmitry from Markham

New 45 degree hardwood floor

It was our second project with Andrey’s company and he over exceeded our expectations.
We hired Andrey to install new hardwood flooring in one of our bedrooms on the second floor of the house.
During our consultation with Andrey regarding the design of the new floor he was very helpful and came with an idea of 45 degree hardwood floor.
He advised that hardwood floors installed diagonally are more fascinating to look at than the traditional straight line design. Because of that, you can make certain rooms in your house more appealing and interesting as well. Based on the size of the bedroom he also brought our attention that small rooms can actually look bigger when 45 degree hardwood floors are utilized because the eyes will be drawn to the corners of the room. Think of it as an optical illusion that can open up narrow spaces.

We agreed with this idea and in a few days the new floor was perfectly installed.
We are both (me and my wife) very pleased with the work done by Andrey and with the outcome.
Andrey is professional, courteous and went out of his way to be accommodating.
We really appreciate his good service and the excellent work on the installation of the bedroom floor.
Andrey recommended installing the hardwood in a 45 degree pattern and it looks amazing !

Thanks so much Andrey for all your help.

Dmitry and Natalya

More about Andrey's Hardwood Flooring & Stairs

Our company provides installation and repair of hardwood/ laminate floors and stairs through Toronto & GTA area for over 10 years. Visit us www. andreyhardwood. com