EcoTech Windows

fraserville

Reviews for EcoTech Windows

Rob in Newcastle
2 reviews Newcastle, ON

The sales rep. Scott Spenser was great and a pleasure to do business with and the installers Igor and his crew were on time and did a great job installing the 4 new windows and a set of patio doors in just under 4 hours in -10 degree weather. They worked like a well oiled machine putting down drop cloths and corrugated cardboard to protect the floors.
When the job was completed they removed all the old materials and swept the floors leaving only a light moping to do.

Thank you Rob for being such a valued customer to us. It's been a great smooth process with you and we are happy you enjoyed the work we did. We are glad to hear every step of the way was comforting from dealing with Scott as well as the installation team!! Reviews like these strive us to make each and every customer feel the same way.

lbigney
1 review Hamilton, ON

Everyone was very helpful and professional. Thank you Sam for sending me the energy star stickers for my Windows

Thank you Lisa for being such a valued customer to us. It's been a great smooth process with you and are happy you enjoyed everything!

Betty in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

I was extremely nervous going into this project and did a lot of research before selecting Ecotech windows to complete my project. I received several estimates from other high end window companies but no one came close to making me feel as comfortable as Scott did. I told him right from the start that I was very nervous about this as it was a large job and wanted to ensure that I was making the right choice. I never once felt pressured into making a decision, Scott was very knowledgeable and professional, answering all my questions in a manner that could be understood allowing me to feel comfortable with my choices. The other window companies that I had contacted for quotes rushed through and didn't even come close in comparison to how I felt when dealing with Scott. One of the other concerns that I had was the installation, regardless of the quality of windows and doors selected if the install in not done properly you might at well just through your money out the window. Scott ensured me that the Installation crew that would be supporting my project was top notch and that I would not be disappointed. Andre and his crew were outstanding and made this very large install go as smoothly as possible. Top notch all the way !! I have received numerous compliments from neighbors also noting the quality of workmanship. Thank you so much Ecotech, working with Scott, Andre and his team is the reason I would recommend you to friends and family.

Thank you for being such a valued customer to us. It's been a great smooth process with you and we are happy you enjoyed the work we did. We are glad to hear every step of the way was comforting from dealing with Scott as well as Andre's team!! Reviews like these strive us to make each and every customer feel the same way.

Kevin in North York

The salesmen was excellent, explained everything well and was very personable. The installer was quick and clean. I thought the price was fair. In summary it was a good experience.

Thank you Kevin for being such a valued customer to us. It's been a great smooth process with you and are happy you enjoyed everything!

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

very pleased with the quality of the new bay window and price. Mu wife had some concern about the January installation, but were pleasantly surprised by the speed and short period we were exposed to the environment. Very professional service both from the salesman, measurement and delivery and installation. Would highly recommend

Thank you for being such a valued customer to us. It's been a great smooth process with you and are happy you enjoyed everything!

BjMoore in Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Timely, efficient and conscience service; from the sales visit, to installation and follow-up.
A Quality window by all appearances , and service to match.
On arrival a floor cover was placed from the front door along the hall and around into the bedroom where the installation would be. It was a bitterly cold day, all work done by one Installer who was pleasant, polite and didn't complain. There was an exterior window cap which was reclad in vinyl, very well caulked and all interior opened spaces were filled with spray insulation.
On completion of the installation, the tarps were rolled up, the Installer swept and followed with
vacuuming. The old window and litter removed as well. The bedroom is feeling much warmer and it looks super!
I highly recommend EchoTech Windows and Doors to others.

Thank you Brenda for being such a valued customer to us. It's been a great smooth process with you and glad to hear you're happy and enjoyed everything! We're glad to hear that every aspect from us coming from the estimate to the end of the installation was perfect. Thank you once again. Such positive feedback!!

Paul L in

I had all 6 windows replaced in my basement. I was not sure of the style to install, but when the sales rep showed me double sliders that tilt in to the basement, I was sold. The windows look great, allow more air circulation, easy to opperate and very easy to clean due to the design. I was very pleased with the work our installer did. Igor came to measure the windows and did the install. He was very professional and offered good advice. The job was done in no time at all and cleaned up. I will be calling EcoTech for the rest of my windows when the time comes.

Thank you Paul for being such a valued customer to us. It's been a great smooth process with you and are happy you enjoyed everything! We're glad to hear that every aspect from us coming from the estimate to the end of the installation was perfect. Thank you once again. Such positive feedback!!

sandyH

The old windows in my townhouse is was installs in the 70's. After we changed to the new window, we instantly feel our home is a lot warming, and heating up so much faster, and we can't hear our neighbour's dog barking anymore. Very satisfy with the service

Thank you Sandy for being such a valued customer to us. It's been a great smooth process with you and are happy you enjoyed everything. Glad to hear you've felt drastic changes in the home already. Especially with the loud barking dog your neighbour has!

jeffrey m.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Top Notch work. No debris. No hassle and very timely and efficient work was done.

Thank you Jeffrey for being such a valued customer to us. It's been a great smooth process with you and are happy you enjoyed everything!

Happy w.
1 review Oshawa, ON

The job was completed quickly, cleaned up nicely, and well done. They were honest hard working guys . They came during the worst snow storm of the year!

More about EcoTech Windows

EcoTech Windows and Doors has been installing energy efficient windows and doors for Ontario homeowners since 2001. If you are ready to replace your home's windows and doors, you have found the right company. We offer a superior product manufactured and installed to perfection at a great price. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction ensuring our customers are happy with their order while having access to great customer service throughout the sales and installation process. Our product line is designed to withstand Canadian climates, leaving you secure, protected and warm through the harshest winter days but cool and relaxed during the summer heat. We offer a wide selection of vinyl window styles including casement windows, awning windows, single hung and double hung windows, single slider tilt and double slider tilt windows, bay and bow windows and more. In addition to our full line of energy efficient vinyl windows, we also offer a wide selection of beautiful exterior doors in various designs and colours. Make your home energy efficient and instantly improve your curb appeal with EcoTech Windows and Doors. Call 1-888-901-7276 for a free in-home estimate today!