EcoTech Windows

rebecca in St. Catharines
rebecca in St. Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

This company only responds to you and treats you nicely until you pay them for windows and then you never heard from them again. It took forever for my windows to be installed and then the guy didn't even finish installing them and never came back (apparently he was fired or quit the same day) so we waited two more weeks to have them finished and now they wont respond to use about how we get our rebate. They wont send us any paper work and complete anything for us. We cannot afford these windows without the rebate and this company is completely screwing us over. They do not respond to emails and do not answer their phones or return voicemails.

Rachel in Brampton
Rachel in Brampton

Customer Service

Our windows were installed May 15, 2018 and Sergio told my husband that we can get air miles points. I have been calling Emilie for more than three months now to get an update but she kept on telling me to call back. I did not get the air miles points that was promised. Can somebody respond to this post or call me back regarding the status of my request because we paid the windows and services.

Hello Rachel, we understand you were concerned about your Airmiles. We've tried calling numerous times and leaving voicemails with no response. We see this negative review as an unjust review of what has been delivered. The home installation was provided smoothly and we even asked you and provided you extra Airmiles the day of installation. This was due to using your home as a Model home and allowing us to take pictures of the work at your home. If you can please review this negative review for something more appropriate. Thank you!

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

Large bow windows

Ecotech windows did a great job on our bow windows. There were two of them one on top of the other with siding in between. They got a boom crane and 4 guys and lifted these huge windows up onto our second floor. We are very impressed with Igor and Mark, what a great team. We highly recommend Ecotech Windows. Thanks guys.

Thank you leo for working with us on your windows and doors! We greatly appreciate you for allowing us to work on your beautiful home.

Darlene in North York
Darlene in North York

Window and door installation

EcoTech Windows
1-888-901-7376
61 Alness St. Suite 201
Toronto
M3J 2H2

Very happy with the six windows and two doors. Vince was thorough in his sale and the installers had them installed in one day. Would recommend their services to others.

Thank you very much Darlene! Glad you enjoyed every moment of installation and service we've provided for you.

Steve Koch in North York
Steve Koch in North York

Exotech excellence

We were delighted with every aspect of this project. Sam came to our home twice to assess and estimate our needs and options. He was patient, kind, and thorough. No pressure, no hype, he was fully supportive. The contractor, Max, arrived punctually to scope the work. On the day of construction he was in contact prior to arrival. He and his colleague were also thorough, professional, and cheerful despite the enormity of their tasks. They were diligent in removal, disposal, installation, and clean-up. Our windows look amazing and appear to function impeccably. We are so pleased we chose Ecotech.

Thank you Steve, it's been a great process working at your home. Very smooth process! Glad to hear you enjoyed every step from beginning to end. Also working with Sam!

Excellent in North York
Excellent in North York

excellent

I had a positive experience with this company from the quote to the installation. They were very respectable and professional. I have recommended them to my circle and will continue to do so.

Thank you so much for your review we really appreciate you for allowing us to the windows at your home!!

mcolalillo in Vaughan
mcolalillo in Vaughan

Window Replacement -- Green program

It is an honor to write a review for this company. From Vince (sales rep) who came into our home, to Andrii (head installer and his team of 4 men), our experience was wonderful. We had all of our windows replaced in our home. Vince was very patient with us and explained everything about the windows as well as the installation very thoroughly. Andrii and his installation team was fantastic. They did an awesome job and his entire team was very clean and professional. The installs were bang on. If you are thinking of changing your windows, I definitely recommend calling EcoTech Windows. You will be very satisfied.

We greatly appreciate this wonderful review!! It's been a pleasure working with you and your family. Both Vince and Andrii enjoyed every moment working at your home!

Emac
Emac

Excellent service

They gave me a very good quote. They came to install at the time promised. Very happy with the quality of the windows and the expertise of the installer. They processed my green on rebate in a timely fashion. I read the reviews here before having them come to give me a quote. I always discard a couple of negative reviews, some people are never happy, I know that from researching vacations. If the vast majority are good, I discard the small minority. Trust me, I would not have taken the time to post unless I was totally satisfied.

Thank you so much for a honest review! We're glad you enjoyed every moment of your install process and your application process as well. We appreciate you for allowing us to work on your home!!

Very Disappointed, Poor Service

My advice is to not deal with company, i place at $9,000.00 order and for months i have not seen anyone and tired of hearing about the excuses 1 aft ther other. If they felt they could not do the work, then they should not have cashed my deposit. I held back other companies because i thought Scott Spencer was sincere but he failed to follow-up on my order. If you order from this company DON'T GIVE A DEPOSIT, as you will not see any activity for a long time.

Hello, apologies for the inconvenience of scheduling due to the overload of work during this GreenOn program. We assure things have been adjusted for a smoother installation process. If you're looking for some work to be done in the future please feel free to give us a call!

Hooman in North York
Hooman in North York

All Window Replacement

I did a lot of research before I finalize the deal with Echotech Windows. I saw the Ecotech Window product sample in National Building Exhibition in spring. The sales person in the boot was knowledgeable about the product. I really liked the product, the window profile, and the quality of the windows. Ecotech Windows had the lowest quote out of all other major window companies. I was a bit worried about the installation and completion of this project as it was a big project. Leon’s team, the person called Paul installed all the eleven windows seamlessly. He was very professional and he installed the windows precisely and professionally. They were very skilled and the workmanship was high quality. They also did a great job on the foam spray application and sealed the windows perfectly. The installation took two days, and they did a deep cleaning after each working day and left the house dust free. I really recommend Ecotech Windows to whom ever needs windows and doors. I am really satified with the service.

Thank you the Hooman residence for working with us it's been a pleasure throughout the whole process. First off allowing us in your already beautiful home to replace the windows and doors. We thank you for your business glad to hear from another happy customer!!

More about EcoTech Windows

EcoTech Windows and Doors has been installing energy efficient windows and doors for Ontario homeowners since 2001. If you are ready to replace your home's windows and doors, you have found the right company. We offer a superior product manufactured and installed to perfection at a great price. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction ensuring our customers are happy with their order while having access to great customer service throughout the sales and installation process. Our product line is designed to withstand Canadian climates, leaving you secure, protected and warm through the harshest winter days but cool and relaxed during the summer heat. We offer a wide selection of vinyl window styles including casement windows, awning windows, single hung and double hung windows, single slider tilt and double slider tilt windows, bay and bow windows and more. In addition to our full line of energy efficient vinyl windows, we also offer a wide selection of beautiful exterior doors in various designs and colours. Make your home energy efficient and instantly improve your curb appeal with EcoTech Windows and Doors. Call 1-888-901-7276 for a free in-home estimate today!