A Complete Cleaning Service Muskoka

House & Apartment Cleaning
GRAVENHURST ON P1P1P6
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Gravenhurst  >  A Complete Cleaning Service Muskoka

Reviews for A Complete Cleaning Service Muskoka

Michelle from Muskoka Clean Windows
Michelle from Muskoka Clean Windows

Give us a call today!

Don’t be fooled by our fake reviews! We are the best marketed cleaning company in Muskoka with media partners and this causes a great deal of jealousy amongst our competition. Give us a call, I bet we will become your favourite Muskoka business!

Post Construction Cleaning

Our place was so dusty! Michelle and her team cleared out all the dust out of our new cottage. It was so bad! They supplied everything and even cleaned our windows. Thank you for your amazing job!

muskokafamily in Gravenhurst
muskokafamily in Gravenhurst

Summer Cleaning

Excellent business. Don't let the reviews scare you!! You will noticed the same bad reviews on the other popular cleaning business sites as well (Katz Cleaning on Yelp has five star reviews from the same this company has one star, just stating the not so obvious. We have been using this company six years. They arrive on time, positive attitude etc., They came highly recommended from a Realtor.

Doesn't show, doesn't call

The owner confirmed my first clean date of my cottage but then didn't show up or call. When I called to inquire, she wouldn't take my call and never called me back. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!