Your Reno Guys

Michelle Bourbonnais from Casselman
Michelle Bourbonnais from Casselman
1 review Casselman, ON

Bathroom

We are so happy that we chose this contractor for our complete bathroom renovation. John Gordon's attention to detail, and updating us regularly with the status of the project and ensuring us at every stage of the project exceeded our expectations. The renovation was done in the time specified and within the budget proposed. We were very impressed with the work completed by John Gordon and Your Reno Guys. For our next renovation project we will sure use John Gordon and his team.

4 reviews Nepean, ON

Basement Reno

This company was exceptional. Gave me an accurate quote, came on time, did a great job all around, professional service people, cleaned up and answered all my questions. The owner was always available to talk to me.

4 reviews Nepean, ON

Bathroom and Other Renovations

I dealt with the owner John directly. The owner is a very hard working and honest contractor who does an excellent job. He clearly knows what he is doing and he is a perfectionist. I would recommend him and his company to anyone. It is a pleasure to finally find a contractor that keeps his promises and cares about the quality of the work completed. I would use him any time.

Thanks Marc we appreciate your business and hope to work with you in the near future

Brenda  in Ottawa

613-744-0733
1638 Cyrville Road, Unit 2
Ottawa
K1B 3L8

From the first time meeting with John I knew I made a great decision on hiring him and the team. He was absolutely great and always available to answer my questions and all my doubts. John guided me throughout the whole project with new ideas and he exceed my expectations. My basement is now cozy, bright, warm and comforatble. Thanks! Your company exceeded my expectations. I definitely would recommend and use Your Reno Guys Inc again.

Very happy that you like your new basement. Hope to hear from you soon

More about Your Reno Guys

Whether your bathroom, basement or kitchen needs a major or minor renovation, Your Reno Guys are the Ottawa renovation experts that you need. We were awarded Sales and Services Business of the year in 2014 by the Orleans Chamber of Commerce. We are a reliable and well-established team of experts ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Ottawa?