Home & Leisure Premium Wholesale

Tyler in Sudbury
Tyler in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Great Sales Staff

Kevin has been fantastic throughout the process of picking the best hot tub for my family. Thanks for all your help and I can't wait to start using my new hot tub.
Tyler

Nick & Val in Kitchener
Nick & Val in Kitchener

Great experience

This weekend we went to Home Leisure with a game plan to (maybe) add a hot tub to our back yard . Will mention that we both are running several times a week. Our research prior , combined with the Q&A we had through friendly conversation with Kevin , lead us to a nice addition of a hot tub HL 7 (the right one for us) . One of the best experience ever dealing with a sales person.

Congratulations Nick & Val!!

TJB in Bayfield
TJB in Bayfield
1 review Bayfield, ON

Hot Tub Purchase

I had spent weeks, doing on line research and talking to sales people at various stores. I wanted a quality product in a comfortable configuration and a size that would fit in a smaller space. I had pretty much settled on a brand and model but decided to visit Home and Leisure before making the final decision. I'm glad I did. Kevin, the sales associate, greeted me cordially and answered all my questions. He was patient, knowledgeable,
and emphasized his company's commitment to customer service. By chance there was a floor model on clearance that fit the bill so the deal was done. I am a satisfied customer.

Thanks for your review. Let us know if you need anything at all. :)

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

1 year review of Master Spa training swim spa (H2X 15D) and Healthy Living spa

We purchased both spas from PWH&L last year and love the combination. After 1 year use of this combination we have absolutely no regrets. We comfortably used the swim spa until November and then jumped back in in April. We kept it idling through the coldest months. We used our healthy living spa through the winter months and it performed flawlessly and efficiently. The cost estimates provided for running both were through the 12 month period accurate, so no surprises even though 2017/18 was a particularity cold and long winter. We continue to get great support from PWH&L, all of the staff are always helpful and took the time to explain any questions we have had.

So happy to hear this feedback Victor and that the swim spa and hot tub have met your expectations!! :)

Kim F in Kitchener
Kim F in Kitchener

Hot tub purchase

Amazing customer service! Explained all of our different options...was honest and forthcoming with any questions we had and wanted to make sure we had all the information we needed before deciding on which hot tub to choose. If you are looking at hot tubs this should be the place you purchase from, without question!!! We went to other places and honestly it was a waste of time. They have the best prices and customer service was far superior to others!

Thank you for your review Kim! We really value your feedback and appreciate your business.

MB in Toronto
MB in Toronto

swim spa

We attended the spa expo in Kitchener this past weekend with the intent of researching swim spas - not to buy one as we are not yet ready to have one installed. We were treated professionally and had all of our questions answered. We were so impressed that we actually bought a swim spa! The sales rep, Kyle, even offered us a new wrap at the floor model price! We are getting the swim spa next year which was our original intent. Definitely a pleasure to deal with this company!

Thank you for posting your experience and review. Let us know when you are ready next year and we will be here to help you along the way. :)

Bob in Kitchener
Bob in Kitchener

Hot tub

My wife and I recently purchased a hot tub from Premium Wholesale Home & Leisure. After a few visits to the store and lots of research, we decided the "Master Spas" product had the construction and features we felt were important in a hot tub. We were very impressed with the customer service we received. Kevin was very pleasant and patient with us, and at no time did we feel any sales pressure. He was very knowledgeable and explained all the features in the various models, without speaking negatively about any of their competitors. Kevin listened to our needs and wants, and helped us get a great hot tub in our budget. Overall, a very positive experience!
Bob

Thank you Bob. Customer feedback like yours has helped us achieve the Best of Service Award with Homestars again in 2018!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Master Spas-Kitchener

My husband and I have been shopping for hot tubs for a couple weeks now and Premium Wholesale Home & Leisure was our last stop of the day. Wish we would have made it our first and saved the disappointment of the other 3 stops (one of which the sales person used negative comments about competitors throughout her sales pitch which was quite a turnoff). When we went in there were a couple customers already in the store and the person at the counter apologized that there was no one from sales to help us right away and he was just the service person.........he added he would be happy to tell us what he knows and see if he can help at all..........he was such a pleasure and you could tell he knows a lot about the products he services and believes in the product. He was so friendly, answered all our questions and made us feel so comfortable...Thanks Orville (you should be part of the sales team!). Then when Kevin was available Orville introduced us and told Kevin what we were looking at and then Kevin took over. He was also friendly and made you feel comfortable, no pushy sales pitches from him. Kevin was upfront, clear, provided the information we requested and did not try to upsell. We ended up with a one stop shopping experience and purchased a Twilight Series 7.2 as well as a gazebo for it. Kevin also supplied the contact info to get our cement pad or decking needed and the contact for the gazebo installer. They were all so friendly and helpful we would recommend Premium Wholesale Home & Leisure to anyone!

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback! We are so happy to be a part of your backyard project!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Great Customer Service

I called Premium for a repair on my Spa. I was expecting to schedule service at minimum the following week. To my surprise Orville said he would be there that afternoon. He was courteous, friendly and completed the repair in no time. He also shared great tips to keep my spa running in tip top shape. I would highly recommend Premium Wholesale!

Thanks for your feedback. We take great pride in the customer service we offer. Glad to hear it exceeded your expectations!

Marta from Kitchener
Marta from Kitchener

Great service Great price

Kevin was awesome in helping me make a decision on the best new cover for my hot tub! He was honest and professional in his level of service provided! Great store and location.

Thanks for your review. We value your feedback! :)

More about Home & Leisure Premium Wholesale

Premium Wholesale Home & Leisure opened in 1997 as a furniture and mattress store in Kitchener Waterloo, Ontario. We are your Hot Tub, Pool & Swim Spa Warehouse - Top Brands for Less! At 14,000 square feet, our Kitchener showroom offers nearly innumerable options for your home and backyard oasis.