Home & Leisure Premium Wholesale

Tammy Glauser in Baden
Tammy Glauser in Baden
0 reviews Baden, ON

Very Happy Customer!

We couldn't be happier with our hub tub purchasing experience! Kevin and John were amazing and very knowledgeable, attentive and personable! If you are considering purchasing a hot tub then this is the place for you - do not even hesitate! Looking forward to receiving delivery!

Welcome to the family. If you need any help once receiving it, please let us know!

Tammy in Kitchener
Tammy in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Amazing Hot Tub Experience!

Just bought a healthy living H7 hot tub from Kevin and John! What a truly exceptional experience! They took their time explaining all of the different options and truly care about their customers - it was evident the moment you walked through the door! No pressure sales environment and so very knowledgeable! We are going to enjoy our hot tub for many years to come and we will rest easily knowing that we have these guys go back to for all of our hot tub needs! Happy customers for life!

Great to hear that we met your expectations and thank you for your feedback!!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
0 reviews Elginburg, ON

Helped me find the right tub!

Kevin and his staff were super responsive to all my questions and we found the perfect spa for our family at a great price! Master spas are very high quality and performance! Highly recommend their team!

Thanks for posting Mark. Great hot tub choice!

Becky and Matt in Kitchener
Becky and Matt in Kitchener

Master Twilight 8.2

We just finalized a deal with Kevin for a new spa. He is very professional and prompt with replies to any questions or concerns. We definitely recommend Premium Wholesale for spa purchase. Very much looking forward to delivery!

Thanks for posting your experience Beck and Matt!
Great choice on the Twilight as it is one of Master Spas best models.

William in Barrie
William in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Master Spa Tub Purchase

Purchased new spa from this traveling roadshow. I have now waited a few months since purchase to give a review based on any problems withing first 6-9 months and how they deal with it! Customer service is not really there best!!! It started from first deposit payment, then late delivery and holding up my landscaping project. Since then the tub skirt around the outside keep popping out of the trim edge all the time. I was told to contact the manufacture. But note they did not help with problem either. Otherwise generally a nice spa if it would stay together properly to keep rodents out. But I am sure they will respond to this comment with a simple sorry to hear that your unsatisfied.( Standard Practice) If they do rectify the problem I will be sure to let everyone know.

Hi William,

I am writing again in hopes that you will contact me so that we can get this addressed. We have over 500 customers in Barrie area so I'm not sure who to contact without a last name. To ensure privacy I am asking that you contact me otherwise I'd be contacting you.

Thanks,
Christian Ryan
March 3, 2020

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your hot tub skirting popping out of the trim. I'd really like to help. Can you give me a call at 519-722-4077 or email me at christianryan@premiumwholesale.ca so I can pull your file and get this rectified?

Thanks,
Christian Ryan
February 25, 2020

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Master Spa Hot tub purchase

We bought a hot tub today from Kevin at Home and Lesiure today. He was kind and helpful and made the overwhelming task of hot tub ownership seem easy and fun! I look forward to receiving the spa in a few weeks and will leave another review once it is fully installed and functioning but thus far the process has been great and I would highly recommend this store.

Congratulations on your new hot tub and thank you for posting your review!

KatMaz in Kingston
KatMaz in Kingston
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Great, responsive customer service!

Kevin has been extremely responsive and helpful in our quest to find the perfect hot tub to suit our needs, we can't wait for it's arrival! He responded to all our questions (and we had a lot!) in a timely manner with extremely helpful responses. His customer service is indeed as Premium Wholesale advertises, Professional, Passionate and Friendly!

Then when we wanted to pick colours, Kevin connected us with Griffin in the Toronto store and we went to the showroom to see the different colours. Griffin was great and helpful both in store and also when we went to the Trade Show in our area a few weeks later and our neighbour bought a tub too!

Thank you for posting and congratulations on your new hot tub purchase. It will be amazing once you are relaxing in it!

Thornton in Kitchener
Thornton in Kitchener

Kitchener

Kevin helped us with all the details about set up, usage and water controlled. He was very knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with us during our visit. Thank you for helping us. We are looking forward to using our swim spa!!!

Thank you for posting your review and congratulations on your brand new H2X Swim Spa!!

Happy buyers in Kitchener
Happy buyers in Kitchener

Customer service 100%

Absolutely hands down the best place to buy a hot tub!
First time there dealt with Orville who treated us with amazing customer service exceptional information on the hot tubs and gave us very powerful information to help us make our decisions... poor guy even stayed beyond closing time to ensure we had as much information as possible.
Second trip the next week met with Kevin to view more tubs and even more details to help us make our decision. Kevin stayed after closing as well and helped us seal the deal.
Amazing shopping experience and so looking forward to our new hot tub to arrive!!
This the your one stop shop for making a very educated decision on a great hot tub!! I will recommend these guys to everyone!!
Thank you for the great information and helping us find the perfect tub for us!!

Thank you for your review. We really value the feedback and congratulations on purchasing a Best Buy award winning hot tub!!

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

Hot tub purchased! Delivered but not yet in use

We bought a hot tub, for therapeutic reasons. Very excited about the thought of soothing aching joints! Unfortunately the delivery was not smooth and we didn’t get the start-up kit or the stairs in the delivery. We were not shown how to work the tub, as we were promised. A railing had to be taken down, despite the fact that the steps at the deck were accessible. We were charged $80 to put the railing back up, even though the steps could have been used. We were offered a compensation in filters, so that was nice. Make sure you check your electrical panel as well, to make sure you’ll be able to hardwire the tub. It will be quite an expense. It would have been nice to get this explained better. William was great at helping us choose the right tub for us.

Thanks for posting your review. We appreciate your feedback. FYI... I spoke with the delivery company and they didn't want to damage your deck and all the steps so they felt it would be best to have the railing taken down and go that way. Hope you get tons of enjoyment from your new spa!

More about Home & Leisure Premium Wholesale

Premium Wholesale Home & Leisure opened in 1997 in Kitchener Waterloo, Ontario. We are your Hot Tub & Swim Spa/All Season Pool Warehouse - Top Brands for Less! At 14,000 square feet, we have one of the largest displays of Hot Tubs in Canada with over 40 tubs on display! Our Kitchener showroom offers nearly innumerable options for your home and backyard oasis.