Home & Leisure Premium Wholesale

George in Newmarket
George in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great service

I purchased my clarity spa from premium wholesale in Kitchener. The staff was very friendly and KEVIN was very helpful with all servicing. I would highly recommend purchasing a spa through the store.

Thanks for posting your review and I hope you get lots of enjoyment from your new Clarity spa :)

Jason in Niagara Falls
Jason in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

They resolved an issue we had!

They followed through and fixed an issue that we had. It was responded to and done very quickly done in a timely fashion as well. We are glad it was resolved.

Thanks Jason glad we could help

Mladen in Port Dover
Mladen in Port Dover
0 reviews Waterford, ON

Swim spa

Very pleased with our product. Service was very good and informative staff. They really know all about the products they sell. Highly recommend Home and Leisure. This is our first spa and so glad we purchased a Masterspa and they were very accommodating in helping us getting started.

Thank you for posting your review Malden. Hope you get lots of enjoyment from your new Master Spa!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Clarity 7 Hot Tub

Sales person Jonathan was very helpful and followed up to ensure we were happy.. He stayed with us through the entire process from Sale to Delivery and after sales communications. I would certainly recommend this Premium Wholesale and Jonathan as well. The delivery team was also great.

So happy to hear this. Thank you for your review.

EP
EP
0 reviews Puslinch, ON

Purchased a Twilight Hottub

Purchased a tub through Christian and Jonathan- very satisfied with experience. Jonathan is knowledgeable and helpful. Tub arrived fast as we made sure to choose one in stock. Would recommend to friends.

Thank you for letting us be a part of it! Enjoy :)

Ryan in Collingwood
Ryan in Collingwood
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Hot Tub

Sales person Jon was exceptional. He stayed with us through the entire process from Sale to Delivery and after sales communications. I would certainly recommend this place and Jon as well.

Thanks for your review Ryan. Enjoy your new Master Spa!

Christian
Christian
1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

Best Service Ever

Our recent experience with Leisure Home in Kitchener,ON far exceeded our expectations. The fact that there was available stock to view in the showroom made purchasing so much more enjoyable. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Accommodated us in every way. I will certainly recommend this establishment to anyone.

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your business. Congratulations on your new H2X Trainer Swim Spa. Rest assured you picked the best!

Ashley in Kitchener
Ashley in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Balance 8 Master Spa

Great service and experience the whole process during covid. Although the wait was long, it was always a good experience with updates and information. So excited to finish our setup and gettinf into our spa!

Congratulations on your new Master Spas hot tub!! We want to thank you for your patience and hope that you get tons of enjoyment from it!! :)

scott in Toronto
scott in Toronto
1 review Orangeville, ON

Clarity spa

We meet Kevin at the sale in June and ordered our spa and Kevin was straight forward with us through the whole process. Christian was easy to deal with and quick to respond to any questions. Overall a get experience from ordering to delivery.

Thanks for your review Scott. We appreciate your business and enjoy your new Master Spa!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Hot tub purchase

After many hours online looking at hot tubs that will be used all year round, I was interested in knowing more about the Master Spa tub, more specifically, the price, therefore , I entered my information in the Find a Dealer section of the Master Spa website. Kevin, from Premium Wholesale Home & Leisure, quickly responded to my enquiry both by email and followed up by telephone call. He was upfront with the price, explained the features and benefits of Master Spa and encouraged me to take my time and make an informed decision based on our family’s needs and budget. A few emails and phone calls later, my wife and I were comfortable investing in a Master Spa tub. We were hesitant to purchase it from Kevin, however, as we live in Ottawa, the tub is to be installed in the Laurentians and the store is in Kitchener. It’s quite an investment to make for an item that is unseen, from a salesperson we never met, from a store that is more than 500 km away and have the tub delivered (and serviced) in a different province, and this, all done over the phone and the internet.
Before going any further, Kevin first ensured that the tub can be professionally delivered to our cottage. He contacted an Ottawa-based company which would also be the company that will service our Master Spa equipment if need be. He then assisted us in choosing the right spa, and as this purchase was made during the first wave of Covid19 2020, made no false delivery promises other than that it will take approximately four months due to manufacturing slowdowns. We signed the contract and returned it by email.
It was a pleasure to work with Kevin, who answered all my questions, addressed my concerns and provided excellent pre-and post-sale customer service. We look forward to receiving our new hot tub on Thursday!
Thanks Alain

Thanks for posting your review Alain. Rest assured we'll be here if you need anything. Congratulations on your new Master Spa!

More about Home & Leisure Premium Wholesale

Premium Wholesale Home & Leisure opened in 1997 in Kitchener Waterloo, Ontario. We are your Hot Tub & Swim Spa/All Season Pool Warehouse - Top Brands for Less! At 14,000 square feet, we have one of the largest displays of Hot Tubs in Canada with over 40 tubs on display! Our Kitchener showroom offers nearly innumerable options for your home and backyard oasis.