Appliance Force Calgary

Reviews for Appliance Force Calgary

Frank in Calgary
Frank in Calgary

washer repair

Thank you to Jon for fixing my leaking washer that is 19 years old. Back in service with the skills that Jon did to make the washer live again. Tabitha was great in emailing me and booking the session. What a wonderful company to have in Calgary that does not charge by the minute. The Appliance Force is now on my go to list of preferred repair company's.

Oven repair

Excellent service, from the time I called to the time Eli came and repaired the oven - simply outstanding.

Tdelys in Calgary
Tdelys in Calgary

Repaired washer

I thought appliance force was friendly informative about what needed repairing and I found cost to be in a good range would recommend them

The Appliance force Team

Deanna in Calgary
Deanna in Calgary

Prompt, Friendly, Professional Service

I just wanted to thank Appliance Force for their excellent and prompt service this week, and also let express how much I appreciated the technician's professionalism, knowledge and service.

From the friendly reply to my inquiry to the end of my service visit, I can truly say this was an excellent customer service experience. Thanks Appliance Force. Will not hesitate to contact in the future.

Warm regards
Deanna

Tony
Tony

Appliance maintenance

Excellent product knowledge. Good advice based on experience. Managed my expectation properly, gave me clear instruction in terms of making needed work space available prior to his arrival. Good judgement call in terms of solution !!

Jennethmills in Calgary
Jennethmills in Calgary

Washer/dryer installation

I had requested assistance for the installation of my new Laundry suite, Jon and his partner were wonderful. They were both courteous, professional and polite. Very thorough and even went above and beyond to make sure that the washer/dryer was properly in place and even moved a cabinet for me that I had had to move to make the unit accessible. I really appreciated all the help.
Anyways, you all have been fantastic.

tristanschulz
tristanschulz

Fridge

Jesse was patient and took the time to do a thorough inspection and we finally found the issue.

I had a previous tech and he was a nightmare to deal with.

Really happy with the service received and he was punctual.

Well done!

mzannet
mzannet
1 review Airdrie, AB

Dishwasher install

Very professional. Same guy that came and did my estimate for repair on the old one. Continuity was appreciated. Came in, made it up to code. Did a good job and tested it afterwards. On time, quickly done, personable. Definitely would recommend!! Thanks

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and we appreciate your business. Our team is always working hard to provide good service to customers like yourself!

karenmcgovern655
karenmcgovern655
1 review Airdrie, AB

Washer Troubleshooting

My washer failed on me last night, I was able to get in next day due to cancellation. Jess was very informative, honest and knowledgeable. I will definitely use them again.

Thank you for your review I am glad we were able to get you in quickly as I know how important washers are in our everyday life! The Appliance Force Team

More about Appliance Force Calgary

The Appliance Force's team of Appliance professionals have over 30 years of experience providing Calgary appliance repair services. With Appliance Force you will get professionally trained technicians who will deliver efficient and timely service tailored to your situation. From a washing machine repair to a refrigerator installation, our technicians will treat you and your home with respect.

Each member of our repair team is a provincially registered professional technician, which means you can count on us to do the job right the first time. Our repair team is committed to exceptional customers service, so you can be guaranteed clean, friendly and profession service with every visit.

We promise to:
• Provide prompt, efficient, timely service
• Charge by the job not by the hour
• Guarantee on all work and parts

At Appliance Force we service all major household appliances including: