Super Duper Movers Inc.

Moving & Storage
t3k 5k3
Moving & Storage
Super Duper Movers Inc.

Reviews for Super Duper Movers Inc.

Darwin from Calgary
Darwin from Calgary

move

Professional, On Time, Friendly, Brandon and crew showed up
8:30 to begin our move, laid down mats to protect floors, and got busy. They were unloaded and finished before noon at our new address. I moved lots of small things in the days leading up to Super Dupers arrival. Our move was from a 3 bedroom 1700 sq ft house to a 3 bedroom 1500 sq ft townhouse (lots of stairs)
I would not hesitate to recommend Super Duper.

Tanya Wigmore in Calgary
Tanya Wigmore in Calgary

Moving Within Calgary: Suburbs to Inner City

I hired Brandon and the Super Duper Movers team to move my family from our large suburban home to a downtown condo. They showed up on time, fully prepared with all the moving supplies we needed and did an amazing job getting everything to the new place in one piece. Nothing was broken, nothing was damaged and the guys were a delight.
I completely recommend doing the 'Go Green' option - they drop off some Rubbermaid tote boxes to pack in a week or so before moving day and then come pick them up when you've unpacked. They were much easier to pack and move than the cardboard moving boxes we had, they're way more durable, and it's better for the environment, too.

Dave Emerson from Calgary
Dave Emerson from Calgary

Moving

Brendon and Mark did an excellent job with our move, they were on time and very professional I would highly recommend Super Duper to my friends. Thanks guys! Dave Emerson

Halley Prestage in Calgary
Halley Prestage in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Move from basement suite to basement suite

I picked Super Duper Movers because I stumbled upon a review on homestars.com. I needed a company to help move my special needs brother from one suite to another and store some of his stuff at a storage facility. Brandon was always very friendly, responsive and professional. My husband met Brandon at my brother's place on the day of the move and he was also very impressed with how everything was handled. I would recommend this company based on how smoothly everything went and how helpful and reliable they were. If we have to move, I would definitely call Super Duper Movers without question. Thanks very much!

I'm in Calgary
I'm in Calgary

Home moving

They gave us a free cost estimate 4 weeks ahead of moving.
They provided lots of tote boxes 1 week before moving for free.
They were showing up on time on the moving day.
They are friendly and professional. Everything was well protected and moved with care.
They are efficient. We moved 10 years’ worth of stuff for family of 6 from a 1900 sq ft house to a 2700 sq ft house. It took them about 8 hours in total. Nothing left behind. Nothing broken.
Plus all above, they offered us a good price which we didn’t even bother to look anywhere else.

More about Super Duper Movers Inc.

Full service moving company specializing in residential and commercial moves. Big or small, we can move it all. We provide Go Green options for residential moves. Professional service. We give written guarantee estimates on in home evaluations. Calgary moving company. We do long distance moves within Alberta and to BC ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?