Super Duper Movers Inc.

Calgary AB T3K 5M3
Moving & Storage
Super Duper Movers Inc.

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Super Duper Movers Inc.

JoshLee from Calgary
JoshLee from Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Moving

Brandon was prompt in answering any questions we had prior to the move. On the day of the move they were on time, efficient, and professional. Brandon and Jesse took especial care of our furniture and wrapped them all with extreme care. We had thrown away our 55" plasma tv's box but Brandon had a special heavy duty protective case which he placed it in. Everything packed in his truck was in an organized fashion. We had asked them to help us with the assembly and re-assembly of our furniture. What would've taken my wife and I a couple of days to dis-assemble, pack, and then re-assemble, took Brandon and Jesse no time.

Overall highly recommended.

Debra from Calgary
Debra from Calgary

Moving

Wow....the best movers we have ever used. They were on time (well a bit early actually) and continued at a pace that made me tired throughout the day. Three movers moved all of our belongings in one day (two trips!). I am a bit meticulous and had every box labeled....they ensured that those boxes ended up in the correct room and if they were unsure, they asked. The move was smooth and professional and at a reasonable cost!!

Margaux from Calgary
Margaux from Calgary

Moving to a new house

We hired Super Duper Movers to do our full house move. They arrived on time (a few minutes early, in fact!), and were absolutely amazing! They were so professional, clean, and efficient. We worried it would take 8 hours to move all our stuff, but they got it done in under 7 and I never once worried about my possessions or either of the houses. They broke one small handle on a dresser (not even really their fault, those dressers were fairly flimsy) and they told us immediately and more than compensated us for this. They made this our easiest move ever and I would recommend them to anyone! Brandon was very easy to deal with and has a high-quality service!

peter from De Winton
peter from De Winton

house move

I had a large house move within Calgary last May and after reviewing and interviewing a number of moving companies from the homestars site decided to go with Super Duper Movers. I was very happy with this end choice.
The scheduled an assessment meeting and quoted price and schedule. On moving day they showed up a bit ahead of schedule, and completed the move within their quoted time and budget. They were cautious not to damage anything and accomodating when we added a few last minute items.
I would definately use them again should I have to perform another large items move and would recommend them to anyone looking for movers.

Sdlw from Calgary
Sdlw from Calgary

Movers

All the reviews were right. They arrived exactly as scheduled and were ready for work immediately. They are professional, prompt and courteous. I would definitely use them or recommend them to anyone. Thank you for making our move effortless.

Christine  from Calgary
Christine from Calgary

Local Move

Would definitely use this company again. Showed up early and ready to work. They worked hard and efficiently without wasting time. Took great care of furniture and homes. No complaints whatsoever. Highly recommend!

Carla from Calgary
Carla from Calgary

Household and office moving

I have used Super Duper Movers for client furniture moves and for my own household move. They continue to provide excellent care with items, are hard-working, efficient and provide very competitive pricing. I would highly recommend Brandon and his team.

Sherry from Airdrie
Sherry from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Moved a Sectional

Very quick and efficient move. Only had one sectional moved but will def use in the future if I need anything else. Very polite and super young men. Don't hesitate to give these guys a call. They take great care with your belongings.

Jenny from Seattle
Jenny from Seattle

Moving

Best. Movers. Ever! Brandon and Moe were on time, professional, prepared and hardworking. When there were issues, they were quick to resolve them, and cheerful throughout. The cost of the move was reasonable and exactly what I'd been quoted. And my favourite part? Before he left, Brandon checked in to see if I needed anything moved to a different spot. I'm totally satisfied with this company!

Vanessa from Cochrane
Vanessa from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Moving company

We had a great experience with super duper movers. Brandon and crew are hard working and professional. We also like how we were able to help move too. Highly recommend!

More about Super Duper Movers Inc.

Full service moving company specializing in residential and commercial moves. Big or small, we can move it all. We provide Go Green options for residential moves. Professional service. We give written guarantee estimates on in home evaluations. Calgary moving company. We do long distance moves within Alberta and to BC ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?