renoWOW!

Roma from Pickering
Roma from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom reno

They did a bathroom renovation for me and I am extremely happy. Basically everyone who comes in to my home loves it and when they walk in to that bathroom they say "wow!". They were very professional and very clean. It was excellent and beautifully done. I was very pleased.

Vivienne from Toronto
Vivienne from Toronto

Kitchen reno

I hired them to renovate my kitchen and open up the space between the wall and the kitchen. I was happy with the work that they did. They were punctual and polite.

F from Brighton
F from Brighton
1 review Brighton, ON

Bathroom reno

They were renovating my bathroom, it was a long time ago. I was happy with the work that they did. It was costly. They were always, always polite. They completed things when they said they would.

finished basement

I found RenoWOW online. They did a basement for me, it's a basement suite. They did a number of things including flooring. It was pleasant. The work was really good. I have no complaints.

Carol B from Scarborough
Carol B from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen renovation

We had our kitchen completely made over in the spring of 2013. The work was done professionally, on time and within budget. I requested a special corner location for the stove and a complicated tiling design that Sam worked on personally. It is quite awesome, in my opinion.

Full basement suite

Full basement suite that rocks! Kitchen, spa like bathroom, self contained laundry area with custom guest area and retractable wall bed..... WOW

I had many quotes all over the map but nothing like Sam's all inclusive no surprise process.

Well worth the little more money he charged. This project was $80k all in and I didn't have to go trucking around town sourcing anything, Sam took care of all the details.

It's a 10+ in my books

Robert Levack from Toronto
Robert Levack from Toronto

KITCHEN RENOVATION

Sam did a wonderful job renovating our kitchen. The project was completed on time and on budget. My wife Nancy and I are absolutely thrilled with the end result, and the completed kitchen gave the first floor of the house a completely new atmosphere.

More about renoWOW!

renoWOW! offers clients a seamless, hassle free, end to end installation - at an affordable price.
renoWOW! specializes in small spaces and delivers high quality ~ remarkable transformations.
renoWOW! provides a menu of high style bathroom and kitchen looks at all inclusive prices.
Kitchen and Bathroom Fixtures and accessories, bathroom Renovations, Kitchen planning and renovation, kitchen and bathroom cabinets and design.
We proudly service:
Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Markham, Leslieville, East York, The Beach

General Contractors, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
A renovation is more than just a new cabinet, a new counter top or a new bathtub. It's a new feeling for your home. It's that "WOW" factor. We won't just renovate your home. We'll make you say "WOW" .... every time you step into it.
We offer convenience, reliability and a different experience in the renovation marketplace. Discover for yourself how great a renovation can be. Prepare to be WOW'd!
Collaborating with an exclusive line up of the finest top quality manufacturers and vendors alike, a renoWOW project brings you many years of maintenance free enjoyment. renoWOW! provides our own "made to measure" home renovations for our clients....one project at a time.
WOW! def: what people say when they see a renoWOW! project.
renoWOW provides fixed costs because we work from the same template for all our jobs -- we take the guess work by providing clients a customized selection of high styled materials together with timely quality workmanship. Contemporary, urban, loft and transitional inspired space design is a renoWOW specialty.
1992