renoWOW!

General Contractors
Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Markham, Leslieville, The Beach

Reviews for renoWOW!

bathroom  in Richmond Hill

This is my first Reno, I found Sam very knowledgeable and I didn't feel pressured into any thing . My son did the demo and found a problem with the shut off valves. The condo's plumbers took two weeks to fix it putting Sam and his team on hold. Sam and Jr got to work they answered any concerns I had. Even when I changed my mind on a few things Sam worked quickly to get changes done. I now have a beautiful bathroom with lots of extra storage. My home was cleaned up before they left with a grantee if I find any thing wrong they'll be back to fix it . I would highly recommend Renowow to anyone thinking of doing a Reno

Thank You for taking the time to write this review! We love our clients and do whatever it takes to make them happy. I remain at your service.

Traci i.

From our first meeting, Sam was extremely professional, polite, on-time and he and his team treated our home with velvet gloves. I was not sure what I wanted done except that I wanted it totally demolished and redone within a certain budget and timeline which Sam respected both. I wasn't sure about what would go well together so I trusted Sam with the colour scheme, choice of fixtures, everything and it all turned out very. very beautiful. He took time to explain his timeline, how he wanted to get things done and listened to our concerns. He always made sure we were totally comfortable with anything he was thinking of doing.. I am absolutely in love with my new bathroom. Sam is the real deal and would recommend him to anyone.

Response: Thank You Traci i. for that flattering review! We love happy/thrilled/satisfied clients..... just like you.

I'm delighted to know you are luving it ~ the new spa like oasis!!! --- I remain at your service. Respectively -- Sam and renoWOW! team

mtzvetkova06

I am very happy with the work Sam and his crew did. They finished on time and did what they promised in addition to some small repeats that were out of the scope of work but Sam promised and he delivered. He was very honest about pricing and was available for negotiation.

Thank you for kind words.
I enjoyed working for you and remain at your service.
Cheers

Ken

The work was very well done, as described and in the timeline we were given. I especially appreciated how much patience and care they took with my elderly mother during the renovations in her home. It made the whole experience positive. Thanks!

Thank you for your review.

It's my policy to greet and treat every elderly woman just like i would if she was my own mom.
Wishing you much great joy in your new shower suite
Cheers

rlpatrick4 in Old Toronto

We were very pleased with the end result of Sam and his crews work. The bathroom is beautiful! Sam was very easy to work with and provided excellent advice and guidance throughout the process. A true professional with and desire to please.

Thank You for taking the time to write this review!
We love happy customers and remain at your service.

renoWOW! team

roger.raymond3 in Old Toronto

Sam is a great contractor. He gave us a thorough estimate and written contract before work started. All work was started and completed on time. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about design and products. His employees were very friendly and helpful, were always on time , went that extra mile, and did a great job. Sam always followed up right away re: any questions we had. We would recommend this company.

Thank You for the review and explaining in great detail your renoWOW! experience. We know you'll be happy for many years to come with your new and improved kitchen. We luv satisfied/happy/delighted clients and thank you again for giving us the opportunity to WOW! you. Sam -- and the entire renowow! team

Sam was very nice. The Counter Top installed had some sort of chemical reaction and stained on one part. Sam responded quickly to our concerns and made an appointment for the vendor to visit our home to look at the problem and help find a solution. Unfortunately a solution could not be found and nothing further than having the entire counter replaced would remedy this. Either way Sam's response was appreciated. We also expressed concerns regarding the sink staining and scratching rather quickly after use. Sam again responded to our concerns quickly and informed us that any stainless steel sink would have wear and tear from cutlery etc. hitting the sink. Later when we moved our fridge there was a huge chunk of grout on the ground that was just left there. Overall Sam's quick response to our concerns and humble response to our review has shown us a greater customer service then expected. We believe that Sam will diligently work to always achieve for better and to do better each time.

Review has 1 previous version

Learning you are dissatisfied with our products/services is troubling. It is my understanding that the counter top vendor has been unable to confirm an appointment with you. Apparently many attempts/calls/messages have been left without avail. One of the benefits of using Quartz is that the material is very hard and the surface is resistant to everyday stains, heat scars and other scratches, etc. When you contacted me about your concern that the top was not sparkling -- shining (your words) like a mirror, I immediately notified the vendor and requested an ASAP (technician) site visit to look at it and provide the necessary remedy . Regarding your high style, deep bowl under mounted sink.... all I can reiterate is that "highly polished" stainless steel sinks will lose it's factory lustre almost immediately after initial use (((: Plus all of these products are susceptible to fine scratches/abrashion from every day use of cutlery, etc. I'm sorry for not following up to ensure that service was completed to your satisfaction. I do not expect our clients to have to tidy/clean up behind us. The poor/low review you have posted will serve a lesson and it will smart for sure. To this end, I will continue to improve on my follow-up tasks to ensure good clients like you can depend on us.

I wish you continued enjoyment of your new kitchen. Perhaps by providing this detailed explanation you may find a way to reconsider your review???

Sam and the renoWOW! team

wayne
1 review Oshawa, ON

Sam and his team, Carl, Emerson and Elmo redesigned, deconstructed, and renovated our guest bath, ensuite, and kitchen.
Sam provided great design and guidance throughout the process and listened to our input so the final results were exactly as we had hoped. Carl and Emerson worked hard to ensure the quality and installations were excellent. Elmo did all the electrical and lighting and did a masterful job.
It was a big job involving three main floor rooms while we occupied the home. They were always concientious and most anxious to make sure we were 100% happy with the results.
We are thrilled with the final results, and we hope to work with Sam, Carl, Emerson and Elmo again when we do our basement reno.

Thank You Wayne for that flattering review!

We love happy/thrilled/satisfied clients..... just like you ))):
Looking forward to coming back and remain at your service.

Respectively -- Sam and renoWOW! team

forresterjane151

Sam understood my needs as to safety in the shower and chose a model which has been great.

The crew arrived as scheduled each day and cleaned up at the end of the project.

Sam reviewed the use and care of the shower stall.

Jane Forrester

Thanks for the review. We hope you will enjoy your new shower suite for many years! We want to say thank you for trusting us with this important project. We remain at your service.

e.c.hitchcock in Toronto

We had an unusual challenge, converting a badly built bathroom into a laundry/utility room, but we wanted to keep the toilet as well. Sam was very helpful in running options and scenarios, and finally came up with a great, out-of-the-box solution. The crew were great, very efficient, professional and friendly. We went with Sam because he refused to cut corners, insisting that he would not take a job unless he could do it right.

Thank You for taking the time to write this review!
We love "out of the box" situations. Thanks for the opportunity to WOW! you ~
and for being such great, easy to get along with clients
Enjoy!

renoWOW! team

More about renoWOW!

renoWOW! offers clients a seamless, hassle free, end to end installation - at an affordable price.
renoWOW! specializes in small spaces and delivers high quality ~ remarkable transformations.
renoWOW! provides a menu of high style bathroom and kitchen looks at all inclusive prices.
Kitchen and Bathroom Fixtures and accessories, bathroom Renovations, Kitchen planning and renovation, kitchen and bathroom cabinets and design.
We proudly service:
Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Markham, Leslieville, East York, The Beach