Reno Wow!

Toronto ON M5A 1S2

Reviews for Reno Wow!

janet in Scarborough
janet in Scarborough

From 1960'S pink to spa fabulous!

RenoWOW went above and beyond any of my expectations. Two bathrooms turned into fabulous glass and marble showcases. They definitely have raised the value of my home. Project came in on time and it was a pleasure to deal with such professional contractors. I absolutely recommend renoWoW for any of your bathroom reno's. Thank you Homestars for having such quality tradesmen on your site.

Thank you for your comments. It's our policy to do whatever it reasonably takes to WOW our clients. Im glad to know you are pleased with your new fabulous shower suite(s) and with the overall renoWOW! renovation experience. We certainly enjoyed working with you and remain at your service.

LK in Ottawa
LK in Ottawa

Bathroom and ensuite makeover

My bathroom and ensuite have really been transformed. Sam included us in every aspect of the job making us feel like we are a part of the design process right up to the tiny finishing details. Sam and his crew, especailly Carl, was a pleasure to work with – with a keen eye for detail and you can tell they love and care about what they do. We have been "WOW'd" in our new bathrooms and highly recomend.

Thank You LK for taking the time to write this review about your recent bathroom renovation experience with renoWOW! We love happy, satisfied clients, and remain at your service. Respectively -- Sam and renoWOW! team

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Basement renovation - custom shelving

Sam was tasked with converting a partial previous renovation into a single cohesive space. Sam was timely, up-front and highly creative as to how to adapt a unique space into a playroom / games room with bathroom. The work was quick and ahead of schedule the whole way through. When inevitable issues came up, Sam was right on top of them and problem solved with us to our complete satisfaction. I highly recommend Sam to anyone looking for a basement renovation.

Thank you for your kind words and comments. Our best projects always go as planned when clients like yourselves know what they want -- thereby eliminating mid stream changes. So happy to know you are pleased with the overall service and most importantly our workmanship. Here's to many years of enjoyment in your new basement suite. Cheers!

Jaimie in Montréal
Jaimie in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Kitchen Countertop

Just had my new kitchen counter-top installed by Sam @ Renowow and I couldn't be more pleased! They arrived on time and did an amazing job - surpassing my expectations. Sam walked me through the whole process, helped me pick my slab and it looks stunning in my new kitchen.
I would recommend Sam and Renowow in a heartbeat! Thanks for everything! Can't wait to have people over to show off the masterpiece.

Thank you for your taking the time to write this review. I am humbled by your kind words and more importantly the trust you placed in our ability to deliver the perfect renovation experience you mentioned here. I'm delighted to know that we met all your expectations. Thank you again from the renoWOW! team -- yours truly-Sam. Enjoy!!

nozomi.eckhard in Old Toronto
nozomi.eckhard in Old Toronto

My dream came true with RenoWOW!!

We had a BIG vision for our dream Japanese SPA bathroom. The dream came true almost magically in less than one month with RenoWow! The company displayed very impressive workmanship and wonderful client care before, during and after the renovation. We recommend RenoWow enthusiasty to anyone and everyone with no reservations!

Thank you for your review. We expect that every project will be our best work and turn out perfect! This is just the way we think around here.
In this instance your dream of a "Japanese Spa bathroom" custom built to exacting detail-- certainly raised our standards to the next level. WOW! I can't thank you enough for giving us this wonderful opportunity and letting us shine. We're wishing you many years of enjoyment in your new Spa dream bathroom! Sincerely, from all of us at renowow!

Marg
Marg
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom reno

We had an old tired bathroom that needed replacing big time. The tub leaked so it couldn’t be used. I found Renowow on this site and was impressed by all the great reviews so I contacted them. They have just finished our Reno and the new bathroom is beautiful. They went above and beyond to get everything perfect and gave me exactly what I wanted. We just can’t say enough good things about them. Sam keeps his word. His team is very professional. It’s refreshing to know companies like this exist. A reviewer on this site said Sam isn’t happy until you are happy. I now know that to be so true. We will be using them again in the near future for another bathroom Reno. If you are wanting a renovation done in your home we highly recommend RenoWow. They do everything right the first time.
I’ve posted photos here with one before photo to show off the difference

Thank you for your taking the time to write this review. I am humbled by your kind words and more importantly the trust you placed in our ability to deliver the perfect renovation experience you mentioned here. We remain at your service and look forward to revisiting whenever you are ready. I'm delighted to know that we met all your expectations. Thank you again from the renoWOW! team -- Shaun, Randy, Craig, Mike and yours truly-Sam. Enjoy!!

Chelseacolombo in Old Toronto
Chelseacolombo in Old Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Reno Wow exceeded all expectations! Efficient, professional and exceptional from start to finish- we were beyond impressed with how quick everything was and it turned out exactly as invisioned and promised. My husband and I would definitely recommend Sam and his team!

Hi Chelseacolombo, Thank you for talking the time to write a review about your recent experience with our team, the work and service provided. It was a pleasure helping you achieve your dream kitchen renovation! Wishing you many years of enjoyment in your newly renovated chef's kitchen! Sincerely the renowow! team

Cathy in Pickering
Cathy in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom and kitchen reno

Great service combined with reliability equals EXCELLENT experience and service. I would highly recommend this company to anyone! Not to mention how quickly the renos were done, supercedes any other contractor I have ever done work with! Thank you!

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure helping you achieve your dream bathroom renovation! Wishing you many years of enjoyment in your newly renovated bathroom(s)! renowow! team

Dave
Dave

Bathroom renovations

Sam and crew renovated all 3 bathrooms in our condo. We especially appreciated Sam's ability to work around the condo building's rules and communicate with the property manager as needed. The work was all done quickly and Sam was always glad to come back to make minor adjustments and repairs. The crew are all really nice guys!

Thank You Dave for taking the time to write this review about your recent bathroom renovation experience with renoWOW! We love happy, satisfied clients, and remain at your service.

Respectively -- Sam and renoWOW! team

Danielle
Danielle

Bathroom Renovation

Just completed daughter’s condo bathroom renovation from scratch.

We are extremely satisfied with the work Sam and his crew did, and they kept it to the schedule.
The beauty of it was that the project was completed to our satisfaction.

It was a great experience and a pleasure working with Sam.

He is one of the most professional business we have ever dealt with... very efficient.

He always responded to my and daughter emails and calls in a timely fashion.

Do not hesitate to contact Renowow working with him was a pleasant and hassle free experience.

So happy to know you are pleased with the overall service and most importantly our workmanship. Enjoy!

More about Reno Wow!

renoWOW! offers clients a seamless, hassle free, end to end installation - at an affordable price.
renoWOW! specializes in small spaces and delivers high quality ~ remarkable transformations.
renoWOW! provides a menu of high style bathroom and kitchen looks at all inclusive prices.
Kitchen and Bathroom Fixtures and accessories, bathroom Renovations, Kitchen planning and renovation, kitchen and bathroom cabinets and design.
We proudly service:
Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Markham, Leslieville, East York, The Beach