Memory Express

Winnipeg MB R3B1Z9

Reviews for Memory Express

Richard in Winnipeg
7 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Memory Express are the best in town and the staff are super friendly and attentive even when the store is busy. If you are looking for stuff like HDMI cables it would be in your best interest to hit up Memory Express. Like I said they have the best prices in town.

Steven in Winnipeg
3 reviews WINNIPEG, MB

I am amazed at how great the service was, I asked if I could have more Ram installed, and they said they could do it at a flat rate. The process only took about 20 minutes and they even cleaned the inside from dust free of charge. I am very happy that I came to this place to get an upgrade

HomeOwner in Winnipeg
17 reviews Winnipeg, MB

I took in a mix-match of parts, asked them to finish it off with the remaining parts I needed and assemble everything. Dropped it off in the morning and picked it up after work. Service was polite and wise, didn't try and up-sell anything and did a very clean job with the build. They also gave me some tips on how-to build my own machine (which I have since done).