SHOWER LAGOON

Reviews for SHOWER LAGOON

Yvonne in North York
Yvonne in North York

Whole house reno

They made beautiful glass shower stalls and glass wall dividing the bathroom and the bedroom. They offered the black tinted colour which is contemporary, stylish at a very affordable price.

Glad you were taken care of and satisfied.. Our main goal !!

From Shower Lagoon Inc

carismatow
carismatow

Glass Shower Door

They did three of my bathrooms glass shower doors. It came out amazing and through the process the workers where clean and friendly. Would recommend this company to anybody who needs great custom glass doors made and installed.

Hello
Very happy to hear your satisfied with our work !!

Mark from Vaughan
Mark from Vaughan

New Shower Enclosure

Shower lagoon completed a new shower enclosure for basement washroom. Enclosure came out great, and installers were excellent. Very polite and friendly staff, including Billy who came to take measurements.

Mark
We are glad to hear your happy with our work and quality .. We appreciate it very much .. Customer satisfaction is our main goal!!

Shower Lagoon Inc

Daniella in Vaughan
Daniella in Vaughan

Master room shower glass

My experience with the Shower Lagoon team has been amazing. Not only were the workers kind and patient, but the job was clean and exactly what I wished for. I truly recommend them to anyone looking for a good quiality service and installation.

Hello Daniella

Thank You very much it was a pleasure working with you !

SHOWER LAGOON TEAM !

vevyanyako
vevyanyako

Shower glass

I recommend shower lagoon to anyone looking for good service and good quality of work . I was very pleased with the whole service and the shower glass looks amazing .

Thank You !!
From all of us at Shower Lagoon Inc

Vedel in Toronto
Vedel in Toronto

Stand showers frameless glass doors

Thank you Shower Lagoon for the great work you guys done in my 5 bathrooms stand showers it was a great and an amazing service.. you are the best thank you again

Vedel Warda
Kleinburg Ontario

Thank You very much !! it was a pleasure

Shower Lagoon Inc

Shawn from Vaughan
Shawn from Vaughan

Shower Door

Just had a seamless shower door installed in our basement washroom by Shower Lagoon. My experience with everyone at Shower Lagoon was excellent and professional; from communication with Nelly, to Billy coming in to take measurements, to the guys that did the install...nothing could have been done any better! It looks beautiful, price was as quoted and the install came in on schedule. In fact, the guys were done the install in less than a half hour from when they arrived. Extremely happy with the excellent work!

Shawn
So glad to hear that you are happy with our service and work .. Its our pleasure :)
Nelly & Team at Shower Lagoon Inc

Derrick in Toronto
Derrick in Toronto

Shower glass

Shower Lagoon has a quick turnaround and their price was good. They replied to email and phone contact promptly, and their installers did an excellent job installing the shower glass. They even helped me adjust an existing shower door for no charge. I'm only knocking 1 star off because they were a bit careless bringing the glass down to the basement and nicked my wall. The installation job itself was done with lots of care to make sure every thing lined up properly and any mess was cleaned up.

Hello Derrick

Glad to hear your happy with our work and im very sorry to hear about the scratch on the wall I appreciate you notifying us we will talk to our team and make sure something like this wont happen again .. Have a Great Day !

Nelly
SHOWER LAGOON INC
WWW.SHOWERLAGOON.COM

Farouk Vevaina from Markham
Farouk Vevaina from Markham

Shower Doors Replacement in 3 bathrooms

I received quotes from 3-4 companies for replacement of my shower doors. The selection of suppliers who were invited to quote all required a possess a minimum of 9 stars.

Shower Lagoon was the cheapest of the lot by a wide margin.

Of course, pricing is not the only consideration, since "cheap" does not necessarily mean good. The other factors that need assessment are the quality of the goods used, relaiablity of the vendor and service before, during after the job is completed.

Shower Lagoon exceeded my expectations on all counts. The owner, Billy and his team were very professional, courteous and knew their job perfectly. Whenever I needed to seek clarification, Nellie from the office promptly responded to all my queries.

In conclusion, an excellent job done by excellent people.

Thank you Shower Lagoon.

The owner, Billy came

Farouk
We greatly appreciate your business and customer satisfaction as we always mention is our greatest goal in this family business !! We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our company :) We thank you ,,from all of at Shower Lagoon

Nelly
SHOWER LAGOON INC

Manny in Toronto
Manny in Toronto

Glass shower enclosure

I recently hired shower lagoon to install a glass shower enclosure in my master bedroom ensuite. I was referred to them by a friend and when I met with their team and saw their showroom, I was impressed with their designs and they went ahead with the installation of the glass shower. The installation went great and everything was fast. I would recommend them. Thanks nelly and the everyone at shower lagoon.

Thank You from all of us at Shower Lagoon Inc !!
We appreciate it

More about SHOWER LAGOON

CUSTOM FRAMELESS SHOWER GLASS ENCLOSURES looking for a company that is reliable and professional?look no more.Shower Lagoon is a family company for the last 15 years.we have provided our clients (residential&commercial) with loyalty,quality and dependability. We can design and manufacture any shower glass enclosure and custom mirrors in our factory using only the best materials.glass entrances,glass railings,frameless sliding system shower glass,store fronts,glass partitions and many more services. Call us for quote and you will not be disappointed. 416-454-7246