Shower Lagoon

Reviews for Shower Lagoon

Farouk Vevaina from Markham
Farouk Vevaina from Markham

Excellent Services

Billy, of Shower Lagoon came by and installed a sliding glass door on my tub that previously had a shower curtain. I paid him the agreed price and he left.

Later, I found that the job was not completely satisfactory to me. So I called him back and sought his cooperation to get the problem fixed.

Being an honest person and wanting to please his customer, Billy came back subsequently and checked out the reason for my dissatisfaction. He retook the measurements and replaced the glass and equipment with a brand new system so that the job could be completed to my satisfaction.

Looking back, the problem faced initially was not due to the workmanship of Shower Lagoon but the poor quality tub that was installed by the builders of my home. Even my son, seemed to agree that the problem was that of the tub that was poorly constructed. Despite this issue, Shower Lagoon’s men worked very hard, made necessary adjustments and got the job done perfectly using the new system.

Rarely do you find suppliers who would respond so efficiently to fix a problem after they have been paid in full. Their installers are very respectful and receptive of their client’s requirements.

I would strongly recommend dealing with Shower Lagoon.

Thank you very much for your kind comments and review .. customer satisfaction is and always will be priority in our family business . We are glad that your happy with our work .

Thank You from SHOWER LAGOON TEAM !

Jas Saran from Brampton
Jas Saran from Brampton

Excellent Service

I had hired Shower Lagoon for frameless shower enclosures in 3 bathrooms in our home. Each one was custom for its design. They did a great job in recommending what type of enclosure to use and the design. The installation was done on time as promosed and the workmanship was excellent. You can tell they put attention to detail in their work. The team was clean and took care of their surrounding when working. Highly recommended.

Good Morning Jas

Thank you very much for your kind review !! It was a pleasure working for you

From : Shower Lagoon Team

Sarah Di Savino in Vaughan
Sarah Di Savino in Vaughan

Staircase

Amazing service, very friendly and trustworthy! I’m very impressed with my staircase, they help me out very much so with the custom glass for my railing! They are really good when listening to the needs of their customers and will always be on top of their work and put through 100% effort!

Thank You Sarah !! I'm glad you love your new glass railing :)

From Shower Lagoon and Team

Julia  in Old Toronto
Julia in Old Toronto

Washroom

Shower Lagoon was amazing to deal with!! Very efficient and trustworthy, they performed the work with great care and expertise! Highly recommend them. The are the best priced reliable company I've come across.

Thank You very much !! Customer satisfaction is our priority

Shower Lagoon and Team

Roger in Mississauga
Roger in Mississauga

Bathroom renovations

As a bathroom renovation company I have used Shower Lagoon for all our shower installations.

They provide an excellent product and their service is always on time, on budget and professional.

We will continue to work with them and recommend them to all of our clients.

Roger,
Creative Remodeling Sokutions

Thank You Roger !! Always a pleasure working with you

Shower Lagoon and Team

Rob A.
Rob A.

Mirror replacement and shower glass

They are extremely professional and knowledgeable! I would work with them anytime and also recommend them to everyone!

Rob
It was a pleasure doing work for you !! Thank you for the kind review

Shower Lagoon Inc

jk
jk

Shower doors

I called Shower lagoon for a quote on my bathroom reno after reading his reviews Billy came over gave the estimate and told him to go ahead after two weeks the Billy and his crew came over and installed my shower doors in both my bathrooms and I can say a job very well done and clean it looks awesome. I would recommend shower lagoon to do shower doors
Latif

Thank You very much !!

Ryan in Vaughan
Ryan in Vaughan

Bathroom reno

Shower Lagoon has exceptional attention to detail, especially with older Toronto homes. The custom work adds immense value to our home. All of the staff are highly professional and courteous. We want to thank Billy and his team for all of their hard work. We highly recommend their services to anyone looking for quality glass installation. Thank you so much!

Thank You very much for these kind words .. We all appreciate it from Shower Lagoon Inc
THANK YOU !!

Shower walls and door

Shower lagoon was successful at getting this job from me because they were quick to return my calls and answered all my questions satisfactorily. They came in the same day I requested to do the measuring, and were able to do the job quicker than estimated because I had guests coming. I couldn’t be more pleased with the final look.

We are glad to hear that you are Happy with our work. Customer satisfaction is our main priority!

SHOWER LAGOON INC

More about Shower Lagoon

If you are looking for the finest quality of glass enclosures for your shower room, home or office look no more. Shower Lagoon is a family company for the last 27 years. We have provided our clients (residential&commercial) with loyalty, quality, and dependability. We can design and manufacture any shower glass enclosure and glass doors in our factory using only the best materials.glass entrances, glass railings, frameless sliding system shower glass, glass storefronts, glass partitions, and many more services. Call us for a quote and you will not be disappointed. 905-265-1476