SHOWER LAGOON

Reviews for SHOWER LAGOON

vevyanyako
vevyanyako

Shower glass

I recommend shower lagoon to anyone looking for good service and good quality of work . I was very pleased with the whole service and the shower glass looks amazing .

Thank You !!
From all of us at Shower Lagoon Inc

Vedel in Toronto
Vedel in Toronto

Stand showers frameless glass doors

Thank you Shower Lagoon for the great work you guys done in my 5 bathrooms stand showers it was a great and an amazing service.. you are the best thank you again

Vedel Warda
Kleinburg Ontario

Thank You very much !! it was a pleasure

Shower Lagoon Inc

Shawn from Vaughan
Shawn from Vaughan

Shower Door

Just had a seamless shower door installed in our basement washroom by Shower Lagoon. My experience with everyone at Shower Lagoon was excellent and professional; from communication with Nelly, to Billy coming in to take measurements, to the guys that did the install...nothing could have been done any better! It looks beautiful, price was as quoted and the install came in on schedule. In fact, the guys were done the install in less than a half hour from when they arrived. Extremely happy with the excellent work!

Shawn
So glad to hear that you are happy with our service and work .. Its our pleasure :)
Nelly & Team at Shower Lagoon Inc

Derrick in Toronto
Derrick in Toronto

Shower glass

Shower Lagoon has a quick turnaround and their price was good. They replied to email and phone contact promptly, and their installers did an excellent job installing the shower glass. They even helped me adjust an existing shower door for no charge. I'm only knocking 1 star off because they were a bit careless bringing the glass down to the basement and nicked my wall. The installation job itself was done with lots of care to make sure every thing lined up properly and any mess was cleaned up.

Hello Derrick

Glad to hear your happy with our work and im very sorry to hear about the scratch on the wall I appreciate you notifying us we will talk to our team and make sure something like this wont happen again .. Have a Great Day !

Nelly

Farouk Vevaina from Markham
Farouk Vevaina from Markham

Shower Doors Replacement in 3 bathrooms

I received quotes from 3-4 companies for replacement of my shower doors. The selection of suppliers who were invited to quote all required a possess a minimum of 9 stars.

Shower Lagoon was the cheapest of the lot by a wide margin.

Of course, pricing is not the only consideration, since "cheap" does not necessarily mean good. The other factors that need assessment are the quality of the goods used, relaiablity of the vendor and service before, during after the job is completed.

Shower Lagoon exceeded my expectations on all counts. The owner, Billy and his team were very professional, courteous and knew their job perfectly. Whenever I needed to seek clarification, Nellie from the office promptly responded to all my queries.

In conclusion, an excellent job done by excellent people.

Thank you Shower Lagoon.

The owner, Billy came

Farouk
We greatly appreciate your business and customer satisfaction as we always mention is our greatest goal in this family business !! We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our company :) We thank you ,,from all of at Shower Lagoon

Nelly

Manny in Toronto
Manny in Toronto

Glass shower enclosure

I recently hired shower lagoon to install a glass shower enclosure in my master bedroom ensuite. I was referred to them by a friend and when I met with their team and saw their showroom, I was impressed with their designs and they went ahead with the installation of the glass shower. The installation went great and everything was fast. I would recommend them. Thanks nelly and the everyone at shower lagoon.

Thank You from all of us at Shower Lagoon Inc !!
We appreciate it

Donna MacDonald in Toronto
Donna MacDonald in Toronto

GLASS SHOWER

From the moment I placed the phone call to Shower Lagoon, I knew I had found a company I could trust. This is a family owned business and everyone, from the owner to the craftsmen, put their heart into making sure my bathroom was transformed. They arrived exactly on time, worked efficiently and could not have been more courteous. I recommend Shower Lagoon without hesitation. I believe they can handle even the most challenging situations with expertise and graciousness. Nellie and Billy are true professionals.

Donna

We are so glad to hear how pleased you are with our work!! It was a pleasure dealing with you , you're great !! We Appreciate the review :)

Nelly&Team
905-265-1476

Carl from Toronto
Carl from Toronto

2 shower doors

Shower Lagoon was a pleasure to work with. Their prices were competitive and they were on the ball the whole way through. Easy to schedule and perfect outcome. I highly recommend.

Good Morning Carl

Your review is much appreciated we are glad that you are satisfied .. Customer satisfaction is our main goal in business ..

Christina from Old Toronto
Christina from Old Toronto

Tub/Shower doors

Shower Lagoon did an excellent job providing us with shower/tub doors. The price was fair and this was one of the easiest smaller projects we've had done at our house. Billy came and measured knowing exactly what would work. When the custom glass was ready to be installed the installers came and finished the job in less than a couple of hours. The doors look great and work well. It was a very pleasant experiences dealing with contractors. I would definitely recommend and use again.

Hello Christina

That's excellent !! Always great to hear our customers are happy that's our main goal :)

905-265-1476

Rajinder
Rajinder
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Walk-in Shower - Glass Panel

Very good customer service, quick to respond. Fair price for shower glass panel. Very quick to place order, come in and install (all in one week!) Installers were nice guys

We are glad to hear you're happy !! We appreciate you taking the time to put your kind comments .. :)

More about SHOWER LAGOON

CUSTOM FRAMELESS SHOWER GLASS ENCLOSURES looking for a company that is reliable and professional?look no more.Shower Lagoon is a family company for the last 15 years.we have provided our clients (residential&commercial) with loyalty,quality and dependability. We can design and manufacture any shower glass enclosure and custom mirrors in our factory using only the best materials.glass entrances,glass railings,frameless sliding system shower glass,store fronts,glass partitions and many more services. Call us for quote and you will not be disappointed. 416-454-7246