SHOWER LAGOON

Mirrors & Glass

Reviews for SHOWER LAGOON

Christine Delongte
Christine Delongte

Shower glass panel and door

This is the fifth time I have used shower lagoon and I have nothing but high accolades for Billy and his crew.

The installers are clean and very tidy
In the installation and leave the workspace as they have found it.

Billy is very personable and is always attentive to the homeowners requests and delivers on time.

Once again , thanks again Billy.

Charlie ,, Its Great doing business with you .. Appreciate your reviews

Thanks again from :
SHOWER LAGOON AND THE TEAM!!

flovrin in Vaughan
flovrin in Vaughan

Custom Shower Glass/Gym Entrance Glass

Workmanship was excellent and great people to deal with. I will definitely use them again!

Thank You very much , it was also a pleasure dealing with the both of you .. you are great people ..

Regards,
WWW.SHOWERLAGOON.COM

Sliding shower door

When my contractor's glass people took inaccurate measurements and delivered a system they wanted to sell and I didn't want, I checked out Shower Lagoon. They were way under what my contractor's glass people wanted for the same system and did an excellent installation.

GLad to hear your happy with our service , Customer satisfaction is the result of our successful business for last 20 years.. Much appreciate it !
WWW.SHOWERLAGOON.COM

N Clarkson from www.YourHomeReno.com
N Clarkson from www.YourHomeReno.com

Glass Shower

As a General Contractor I always use Shower Lagoon for my projects. All of my clients are 100% satisfied each time. I can trust the job to be done right and on time.

Natasha C

We are very pleased to be working with you Natasha its great to hear and know our clients are happy , its very important to our family business ! thanx :)

Rose from North York
Rose from North York

glass shower covers for a new construction build

Amazing Amazing Amazing
very professional and helpful with the decision process
my husband and I were very impressed by the service and the showers look amazing I highly recommend them

Rose ,, it was so nice to meet you and your husband .. You are both amazing people to do work for ,, Im so glad you love the showers ,, Enjoy :)

DID from Orangeville
DID from Orangeville
5 reviews Orangeville, ON

Shower Enclosure

After having received 2 other quotes I gave Shower Lagoon a call. The owners (can't mention their names, but they are both Great!) were in touch very quickly and came out and gave me a quote. Thanks to Homestars I was able to contact someone in the area who vouched for them and I went ahead with it. Absolutely NO regrets, the expertise and detail they took to ensure the job was done correctly impressed me. While it took a little longer than expected, they were honest about it and let me know where they were at with it so I did not have unmet expectations. They deliver exactly what they say they will. Would definitely use this company again!

DID
We are happy to hear your comments about us ,, much appreciate it !! enjoy your beautiful new shower enclosure :)
From Shower Lagoon Inc

Diane & Gerald Casey from Orangeville
Diane & Gerald Casey from Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Bathroom finishing

Shower Lagoon provided us with beautiful seamless shower enclosures. Excellent quality and price - on time and as promised! Outstanding service. We couldn't be more happy; we have called them back for mirrors!

Karen dePass from Vaughan
Karen dePass from Vaughan
1 review Schomberg, ON

Frameless Shower enclosure for two showers

Their pricing was the best...their Service was 2nd to none.. Work was done EXACTLY when promised with a smile. The work was superb... I feel that they take great pride in what they do.. I wish I had more bathrooms that need doing!! Amazing is all I can say. Karen

Thank You for your kind review Karen, We really do take pride in our work and being a family business for 20 years just tells you that we care!!
enjoy :)

paul pappas from Toronto
paul pappas from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

shower enclosure

Positives: competitive pricing, product quality, fast & efficient service, warranty terms. The shower is now aesthetically pleasing. Negatives: none. The big plus: punctuality - having a supplier keep its word as to date & time of the actual installation.Thanks to Nelly for her co-ordination.

Thank You Paul for your time to put your honest comments about our services , it was a pleasure serving you :) your great !

Robin in Rosedale
Robin in Rosedale

shower door

Shower Lagoon was fantastic!! The men did amazing work, left everything clean and were an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would use them again in the future. thanks again!! Robin

Thank You Robin we appreciate your business!

More about SHOWER LAGOON

CUSTOM FRAMELESS SHOWER GLASS ENCLOSURES looking for a company that is reliable and professional?look no more.Shower Lagoon is a family company for the last 15 years.we have provided our clients (residential&commercial) with loyalty,quality and dependability. We can design and manufacture any shower glass enclosure and custom mirrors in our factory using only the best materials.glass entrances,glass railings,frameless sliding system shower glass,store fronts,glass partitions and many more services. Call us for quote and you will not be disappointed. 416-454-7246