Aztecs custom Renovation

Reviews for Aztecs custom Renovation

kim from Toronto
kim from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

“Aztec was referred to us by a family member for a bathroom renovation project we were considering. Upon meeting Mario and his team, we found them to be extremely courteous and professional. Once the specifications and designs were decided on, they went straight to work and delivered fantastic results on-time and on-budget! We were so impressed that we have used Aztec for several other renovation projects, knowing that we can count on a high standard of service and results that always meet our expectations!”

~ Mike & Miriam C.

Sarah from Old Toronto
Sarah from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Kitchen Reno

I hired Mario and the Aztecs team to do my kitchen renovation and was very happy with the results. Everything was done on budget and mostly on time. He was referred from some friends of mine and I wouldn't hesitate to hire him for my next project. Great problem-solving skills and attention to detail.

sardan in Toronto
sardan in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

stucco siding and deck, concrete pad

This team has fine workmanship skills. I am very pleased with the results. They were considerate and helpful. Some quoting challenges but it all worked out, on time and efficiently. I love my new house.