Dominion Vacuum

Jocelyne
Jocelyne
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Very Satisfied Customer

I would highly recommend Dominion Vacuum to anyone purchasing a central vacuum system. Ray, the owner, fully understood my needs and customer service. He replied to my emails promptly and when I stopped by his location, he took the time to fully explain all of my options so that I could make the best possible decision. His knowledge and expertise in the field gave me confidence that the Cana-Vac System was right for me. He showed up on time for the installation, and though it proved challenging, Ray still managed to get it done and at the same cost. Ray went out of his way to ensure I was a satisfied customer at the end of the day and I am super grateful for the work he did.

Jennifer Nolan in Edmonton
Jennifer Nolan in Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Vacuum repair

I went to Dominion after reading glowing reviews on Homestars.com and the owner lived up to all of my hopeful expectations. He was honest and trustworthy. He fixed my central vac hose for $50 when I had been told by another vacuum shop that it would cost me $300+. I had gone to Dominion completely intending to drop $500 on a new vacuum hose and head and I walked out with a repaired hose and a new head for less than what I would have paid at Vacuums R Us just to fix my hose (they actually recommended that I completely replace my hose instead of repair it, which is why I went for a second opinion). I am more than happy with Dominion and I will return for all of my and my family's vacuum needs!

Cindy W from Edmonton
Cindy W from Edmonton
8 reviews Edmonton, AB

Vacuum sales/repair

EXCEPTIONAL service. My vacuum has to deal with more than any domestic vacuum should - two dogs, four cats, and various kids. Ray has repaired it quickly and inexpensively, understanding that my zoo can NOT be without a vacuum more than a couple of days. He's given excellent advice on new purchases I have made both from Dominion and other suppliers. I drive halfway across town to see this guy - he's terrific. BTW, I only put $25 in the cost field because it insists on having a number entered, it varies from free to whatever depending on what he's doing :-) I highly recommend Dominion!

Nadia frank in Edmonton
Nadia frank in Edmonton
4 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Rainbow water vac repair

we have taken our rainbow vac in to dominion several times, the first time he cleaned the motor and refused to charge us, the second time he re wired the cord and I believe it was about 20 dollars he's also been able to order bits and pieces that we've needed for our vacuum he is honest and trustworthy and I highly recommend him.

Seth Moore in EDMONTON
Seth Moore in EDMONTON
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Central Vacuum purchase and install

Fantastic service, you can tell the owner really knows his products. He came out himself to install a central vacuum system for me and the install and demo of the unit was all top notch. He normally closes at 3 on Saturdays but came by after hours to install it so I didn't have to take time off work during a weekday.

I wasn't too happy with the hose (I was used to an older one that wasn't crush proof but didn't kink much from a previous home) and he offered to get me a replacement free of charge. He even let me try out both hoses at my house to compare them without asking for a deposit or anything. You don't find many "mom and pop" type places anymore that are good but I'd say his is definitely one of them.

When I was in line to pickup the replacement hose I overheard him talking with another customer as well and he repaired her vacuum free of charge. Class act.

I normally don't post reviews online, but my wife and I were chatting about it and were so happy with the experience we thought we'd post a positive one for once. So often folks only bother giving reviews on negative experiences.

manoj gupta in Edmonton
manoj gupta in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

vacuum repair

This is the most honest guy in the business - everyone else said the motor was shot and should buy a new one - he said the couldn't know that as they clearly didn't open it to look at it. He fixed it fast adn cheap.