Elemental Restoration

Pete Palermo from Hamilton
Pete Palermo from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Mold Remediation

We had just sold our house and the home inspection revealed a mold issue in our attic. I called a few different places and none were willing to do any work in an attic, except for Elemental. They came out next day, provided a quote and performed the service within a few days at a very reasonable price. Neal and the guys were very courteous and professional, I highly recommend them.

Pete

Daisy from Whitby
Daisy from Whitby
1 review Cambridge, ON

Mold Removal

I am in the middle of selling my home and I needed someone ASAP to fix my mold issue in my Attic and basement crawl space, I called Elemental Restoration and I was given top information and I had the appt scheduled for 2 days later. Neal & John were very helpful and the guys that came to my house did a great job and was very respectful to my home. I would certainly use them again!

Ruth Blyth from Brantford
Ruth Blyth from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Testing for asbestos

I called Elemental Restorations late one evening and within minutes I spoke with John who came to our home to pick up samples for asbestos testing. We had the results the next day. John was extremely professional and handled our concerns in a very timely manner. Excellent company which I would highly recommend.

Lesley  from Toronto
Lesley from Toronto
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Basement Flood

This is the 2nd time I have used Elemental. The first time was due to our brand new home a shower leaking causing water damage. Elementals professionally done reports are the only reason the builder had to repair the improper work, under the builders 1 year warranty. Elemental is very knowledgable in air quality and mold. The second time we called them in was a defective unit in the basement that had caused water damage. They came out immediately and took care of everything. Both John and Neal are very professional and trustworthy. So glad we used them again, what we thought was just a small area of water damage turned into having to rip out some of the finished sub floor as the water had pooled under the flooring. It could have been a huge mess. They know what they are doing, they have certifications in this field I am very confident using them. I also recommend them to anyone who has issues with air quality in their homes. I had them deal with a water leak problem in my elderly parents home also. John was very kind and patient with my parents. I would trust no one else.

Carla from Waterdown
Carla from Waterdown
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Attic Mold Remediation

We were looking at re-insulating the attic and discovered we had a mold issue. After contacting Elemental, Neal was very timely in his response as well as courteous and accommodating. He explained and addressed our issues at an extremely competitive price.

Valerie & Robin from Kitchener
Valerie & Robin from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Testing & Estimate

My husband called and left a message and his call was returned very promptly. John came to our home the next morning right on time and checked everything for us and gave us a quote. We immediately liked him and found him to be very honest and helpful. He explained everything to us and also gave us a letter with the information we needed along with a written quote. We would recommend this company to anyone who required asbestos or mould removal. We found them professional and honest. We were so comfortable with him that he seems like an old friend not someone we had just met. He knows his stuff and is really a very nice guy.
Thank you John for all of your help with our problem and we will recommend you for sure.

Caroline Houle from Kitchener
Caroline Houle from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Testing

Outstanding service!!!
We've renovated our home (top to bottom) and had many contractors during the process. We also needed testing to be done. John & Neil at Elemental Restoration went above and beyond what was expected. John gave us quality information regarding the condition of our house. He was very knowledgeable, experienced and always accessible. We used their services twice and highly recommend them.

Kitchener, Ontario
August 2014

More about Elemental Restoration

"Delivering Peace of Mind"

WINNER of "Best Mould Remediation Company in Hamilton & surrounding areas"- Consumer's Choice Awards

Elemental Restoration offers a full line of services from DIY consultation to complete remediation and repair. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, we not only become the company you hired to fix the problem but an ongoing source of information in the event other problems arise.

Elemental Restoration focuses on leading edge remediation procedures to ensure that your properties indoor environment is safe and healthy while doing this in the most cost effective way.

We provide FREE consultations and Estimates, this gives clients access to our knowledge without the costs that other companies may charge.

Our proven methods ensure that the air quality of your property is safe for you and your family.This begins with initial assessment and identification of the problem whether Mold, Asbestos or other health concern. Once this has been determined we then contain the affected area from the rest of the environment. This enables us to ensure that you and your family's health is protected during the remediation process. Following strict IICRC Guidelines we then remove all affected material treat and clean the affected areas to return your properties indoor air quality back to a safe and healthy environment for you and your family.

We Stand behind our work and ensure the issues are corrected before we leave! This means that when we have completed the work testing is performed to ensure that the remediation process has been done properly If we don't pass testing we re-clean the affected area at no addition cost! Our goal is to make your homes indoor air quality safe.

Elemental Restoration performs:
“effective removal of mold spores and mold growth from buildings, homes and commercial properties".
"asbestos testing and removal following ministry guidelines"
"indoor air quality assessment for mold, asbestos, UFFI, and other harmful particulates"
"structural drying for property damages due to water in residential, commercial and industrial buildings"

Elemental Restoration has experienced and certified IICRC, ACM, technicians performing this work daily along with our Certified Inspectors who are ITC Certified for Thermal Camera Inspections.

Elemental Restoration operates in the Southern Ontario Region servicing all major and outlined areas such as Burlington, Brantford, Hamilton, Kitchener/Waterloo, Guelph, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Woodstock, Stoney Creek and also The Niagara Region.

Mold Detection & Removal
Elemental Restoration offers a full line of services from DIY consultation to complete remediation and repair. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, we not only become the company you hired to fix the problem but an ongoing contact if other problems arise. Our goal is not only to create a safer indoor environment for our clients but also to educate them on how to prevent future problems. By doing this we enable our clients to save money with preventative maintenance knowledge.
Mold Services: Mold Inspections, Mold Testing, Mold Removal and Cleaning Asbestos Services: Inspections, Testing, Abatement, Surveys Indoor Air Quality: UFFI Testing, Lead Testing, Formaldehyde Testing, Nicotine Testing, THC Testing (Marijuana), VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Testing, Combustible Dusts Testing, PCB Testing, Mold Testing, Asbestos Testing and and many others Thermal Camera Inspection: Water leak detection, Electrical hot spots, Building envelope leaks, Building Heat/Cold leaks, Missing insulation behind walls and attic areas. Property Damage Restoration: Emergency Response/Repair, Floods, Sewer Backups, Plumbing, Content/Property Damage Mitigation, Inventory and pack out services, Fire Damage - Content/Property Damage Mitigation, Inventory and pack out services, Structural Cleaning, Personal Item Assessment and Cleaning, Property Security, Repairs, Renovations, General Construction, Project Management, Engineering, Design, Attic Insulation, Spray Foam Insulation. Odour Control: Smoke, Cigarette, Pets, Musty smells, Fire
24/7 Emergency Response Services
"Delivering Peace of Mind"
Mold Testing, Inspection and remediation Asbestos Testing, Inspection and Abatement Indoor Air Quality Assessment and Testing Thermal Camera Inspection Property Damage Restoration
2009
All Methods
IICRC Trained and Certified, ITC Infrared Inspection Certified, O3 Certified (Ozone), IAC2 Certified
Disaster Restoration Group, IICRC, ITC, InterNACHI
IICRC, ITC, O3 (Ozone Treatments), IAC2 Mold, ACM Type Removal
PROJECT RATE
Projects Pricing Will Vary, contact us for a Estimate.
We offer warentees for our various services, contact us for details.