Elemental Restoration

kurtweber741
kurtweber741
1 review Orangeville, ON

attic

Neal and his team were efficient, arriving on time, and left my home spotless of any debris from their work.

Thanks Kurt! We enjoyed working with you also and thanks again for choosing Elemental Restoration Inc.

Laddie in Brantford
Laddie in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Asbestos temoval

Neal came to our home last week( today is 19th July) at our request. He actually was very prompt after we called. He was very polite and once he observed our problem he was professional and detailed about the issue and the required work to remove the material. His price was very reasonable and his crew showed up on the 18th to commence the work. They actually had to come back on the 19th and finish( which was part of the removal initial time required estimate. Rob and Bob were extremely professional and explained any guestions we asked. Neal stopped by on the morning of the 18th as well to speak with his crew and ensure everyone was on the same page. We hardly knew the crew was in our home as they went about their task with conviction. The work was professional from start to finish!! I would use them again and highly reccomend them. Neal is passionate about his work which is nice to see and that shows in his approach to a client, his involvement with the client, and the relationship he has with his crew. Thank you very much and continue the excellent work!!

Thanks so much for the kind words and thank you for providing my crew with lunch that was very nice of you. It was an absolute pleasure working with you!

Jsf.associates
Jsf.associates
1 review Mono, ON

Mould remediation

Required mould remediation to be completed for the sale of the home. Neal was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the process and answered all my questions.

The technicians were friendly and professional.

Thank you for the review sir. It was a pleasure and we wish you all the best in the new house. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Mold and Asbestos Remediation

I have worked with Elemental Restorations many times over the years. I perform mold air quality and asbestos testing, and I met them through the industry. In this industry I get to see it all; the good, the bad and the ugly. Now when my clients ask for some reputable professional trustworthy remediation specialists, Elemental Restorations is at the top on my list, they are located in Brantford, and travel all over, they have performed jobs 2 hours or more from their office location and keep the pricing constant without charging for 'travel fees' . I always ask my clients about any referrals services I past along, and to this day have never had any negative feedback. Thank you to Neal and the team and keep up the wonderful work!!

Thank you for the positive feedback. It's always a pleasure!

Jenn in Kitchener
Jenn in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Basement Mold

The gentlemen from Elemental Restoration were very friendly and personable. They were honest and didn't request work to be done that didn't need to be. There price was reasonable and fair. The work they did for us was done in a timely fashion and with much care. I will be recommending them to everyone!!

Thanks Jenn, it was a pleasure working with you.

Krystal in Guelph
Krystal in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Asbestos Removal Made Easy!

We were selling our home and the buyers' home inspection revealed asbestos in our basement. We were horrified because we had no idea we had been living with it, and also because we were worried if we didn't get it fixed - and quickly - the buyers would walk. Our realtor contacted Neal the same night (Sunday after 7pm!!) and he responded right away. Monday morning we had a firm quote that was far less than what the home inspector estimated (even though Neal found some extra asbestos the inspector had missed) and by Friday morning the work was completed. The quote we got was what we paid, Neal and his workers were fast and friendly and we got the documentation we needed to appease the buyers in record time. I highly recommend this company!!!!!

Thank you Krystal we really appreciate the review and glad you were happy with everything. It was a pleasure working with you.

AleeshaTarek in Brantford
AleeshaTarek in Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Asbestos Removal

Amazing same day service. I had a wonderful experience with this company. As a first time home buyer I am always anxious about hiring anyone to come do work on my home. However Neal and Robert made this experience smooth and flawless. Neal provided a thorough examination of my area of concern, broke down the different levels of asbestos containment and removal and explained exactly what I should expect. He then provided a break down of when Robert would be arriving to start the job (3 hours later in the day - to work around my schedule). Robert arrived on time, and also went through the steps of the removal process. Once the job was complete he showed me what had been removed from my basement and took me down to the space to show where the Asbestos had been removed from. Both gentlemen were very polite and professional, and their quote was unmatched by anyone else I had come into the home. Without hesitation I would recommend this company again. Very happy with the service provided.

Smooth and Flawless is what we do best! lol
Thanks again!

K Pollock in Brantford
K Pollock in Brantford
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Mould removal, Peace of Mind counselling :)

John is amazing. I get really worried about stuff like mould and water damage and John helped me understand exactly what is required and puts me at ease knowing all the facts and how he can help us. I can call him or text him and he is very responsive as he really understands how stressful this process can be. He is kind, patient and very knowledgeable. His team came in on schedule and on budget and removed the mould in our basement. I would highly recommend Elemental Restoration to anyone. He is welcome to give my number for referrals. Karen from Erin, Ontario

John is the Macgyver of water damages! lol Thanks again for choosing Elemental!

Cam from Ingersoll
Cam from Ingersoll
1 review Ingersoll, ON

home inspection

Neal + John arrived at the agreed upon time, the work was done as promised, I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing this type of work done.

Nicole Mortimer  from Oakville
Nicole Mortimer from Oakville

Attic Mould Remediation

Nael, Rob and Chris at Elemental Restoration went above and beyond in every way ensuring that we fully understood what was being done at every step in the mould remediation process in our attic. This was especially important as I am pregnant and we also have a young baby in the house. All work was completed on time and on budget - and in a very safe way to not contaminate any other part of our house. We also appreicate that they didn't rush the job - coming back a second day to make sure everything was done properly. Would highly recommend to anyone needing restoration services.

Glad you were happy with the service. Thanks for the review.

More about Elemental Restoration

"Delivering Peace of Mind"

WINNER of "Best Mould Remediation Company in Hamilton & surrounding areas"- Consumer's Choice Awards

Elemental Restoration offers a full line of services from DIY consultation to complete remediation and repair. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, we not only become the company you hired to fix the problem but an ongoing source of information in the event other problems arise.

Elemental Restoration focuses on leading edge remediation procedures to ensure that your properties indoor environment is safe and healthy while doing this in the most cost effective way.

We provide FREE consultations and Estimates, this gives clients access to our knowledge without the costs that other companies may charge.

Our proven methods ensure that the air quality of your property is safe for you and your family.This begins with initial assessment and identification of the problem whether Mold, Asbestos or other health concern. Once this has been determined we then contain the affected area from the rest of the environment. This enables us to ensure that you and your family's health is protected during the remediation process. Following strict IICRC Guidelines we then remove all affected material treat and clean the affected areas to return your properties indoor air quality back to a safe and healthy environment for you and your family.

We Stand behind our work and ensure the issues are corrected before we leave! This means that when we have completed the work testing is performed to ensure that the remediation process has been done properly If we don't pass testing we re-clean the affected area at no addition cost! Our goal is to make your homes indoor air quality safe.

Elemental Restoration performs:
“effective removal of mold spores and mold growth from buildings, homes and commercial properties".
"asbestos testing and removal following ministry guidelines"
"indoor air quality assessment for mold, asbestos, UFFI, and other harmful particulates"
"structural drying for property damages due to water in residential, commercial and industrial buildings"

Elemental Restoration has experienced and certified IICRC, ACM, technicians performing this work daily along with our Certified Inspectors who are ITC Certified for Thermal Camera Inspections.

Elemental Restoration operates in the Southern Ontario Region servicing all major and outlined areas such as Burlington, Brantford, Hamilton, Kitchener/Waterloo, Guelph, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Woodstock, Stoney Creek and also The Niagara Region.

Mold Detection & Removal
Elemental Restoration offers a full line of services from DIY consultation to complete remediation and repair. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, we not only become the company you hired to fix the problem but an ongoing contact if other problems arise. Our goal is not only to create a safer indoor environment for our clients but also to educate them on how to prevent future problems. By doing this we enable our clients to save money with preventative maintenance knowledge.
Mold Services: Mold Inspections, Mold Testing, Mold Removal and Cleaning Asbestos Services: Inspections, Testing, Abatement, Surveys Indoor Air Quality: UFFI Testing, Lead Testing, Formaldehyde Testing, Nicotine Testing, THC Testing (Marijuana), VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Testing, Combustible Dusts Testing, PCB Testing, Mold Testing, Asbestos Testing and and many others Thermal Camera Inspection: Water leak detection, Electrical hot spots, Building envelope leaks, Building Heat/Cold leaks, Missing insulation behind walls and attic areas. Property Damage Restoration: Emergency Response/Repair, Floods, Sewer Backups, Plumbing, Content/Property Damage Mitigation, Inventory and pack out services, Fire Damage - Content/Property Damage Mitigation, Inventory and pack out services, Structural Cleaning, Personal Item Assessment and Cleaning, Property Security, Repairs, Renovations, General Construction, Project Management, Engineering, Design, Attic Insulation, Spray Foam Insulation. Odour Control: Smoke, Cigarette, Pets, Musty smells, Fire
24/7 Emergency Response Services
"Delivering Peace of Mind"
Mold Testing, Inspection and remediation Asbestos Testing, Inspection and Abatement Indoor Air Quality Assessment and Testing Thermal Camera Inspection Property Damage Restoration
2009
All Methods
IICRC Trained and Certified, ITC Infrared Inspection Certified, O3 Certified (Ozone), IAC2 Certified
Disaster Restoration Group, IICRC, ITC, InterNACHI
IICRC, ITC, O3 (Ozone Treatments), IAC2 Mold, ACM Type Removal
PROJECT RATE
Projects Pricing Will Vary, contact us for a Estimate.
We offer warentees for our various services, contact us for details.