High End Stone And Tile

Review for High End Stone And Tile

SteveB in Toronto
SteveB in Toronto
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Install floor tile and heated floor mats in kitchen

Mike gave us a competative price on our kitchen floor installation. New subfloor, Ditra underlayment and installation of the floor heating system we supplied. Mike started on time, finished on time and charged what he quoted. He did a nice job, we would be happy to use him again.

More about High End Stone And Tile

Dear custumer, I have been in the stone and tile industry for 12 years. Most of my clients have been very happy with the results of the job I have done. I have references available. I also have very competitive pricing. thanks , Mike
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Toronto?