Star Marble & Granite

Mark F. in Burlington
Mark F. in Burlington
9 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Countertop Installation

I was recommended to Star Marble by my in-laws. They were happy with the price, install and service, so I decided to give them a call. I have to say that not only was their price better than the rest of the companies I've contacted, the service was 2nd to none. I've been dealing with a number of different contractors during my renovation and Star Marble is by far the easiest, most pleasant to deal with. I will be contacting them again in the near future to replace the countertops on my bathroom vanities.