Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

General Contractors
Calgary AB T2W 2H4
General Contractors
Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

Best of 2017 winner 2 timesBest of 2017winner 2 times

Reviews for Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

GRafik
GRafik

Basement DEvelopment

We Picked Lifestyle Renovation and Construction for our basement development through Homestars. We chose between three contractors and Lifestyle renovations came top with the best offer and best first impressions. The project was finished on time and on budget considering that we also made some modifications to the original plan during the actual work. The whole process was transparent and there were no surprises which is how a good project should look like.

Rafik, thank you for the great review and taking the time to write it. I hope that you are enjoying your basement! Thank you again and I look forward to working with you again. Greg

David S
David S

Bathroom Renovation

Greg and company did a wonderful job on our bathroom renovation. Communication was excellent throughout the process and Greg really listened to what we wanted to get out of the project. We are pleased with the finished product and the quality of work that went into it. I'd highly recommend Lifestyle and would hire them again on future projects.

David, thank you for taking the time to do the review and the great comments. It was my pleasure working with you, Genevieve and of course Hammy on your bathroom. I look forward to working with you again in the future. All the best and thank you again, Greg

Caroline in Calgary
Caroline in Calgary

Bathroom renovations

It was a pleasure working with Greg and Colin for our recent master bath and main bathroom renovation. We weren’t exactly sure what we wanted to do in the bathrooms but with Greg’s help, we were able to put a really good plan together that maximized both spaces. He provided us with a fair quote and quickly gave us additional pricing when we expanded the project. Greg and team were pleasant, professional, neat and tidy and communicated with us every step of the way. They also did an awesome job of the cabinetry and tile work. We are so happy with the end result! We will definitely be using Lifestyle Renovations for our next Reno project.

Caroline, thank you for the great review and taking the time to post it, I truly appreciate it. It was my pleasure working with great people as you and Rob. I look forward to working with you on future projects. Thank you again, Greg

Jovette
Jovette

Basement windows.

Added proper insulation and fixed incorrect installation of basement windows. I have three more for them to do next Spring. They were great, on time and on quote!

Thank you Jovette for the great review and taking the time to post it. We'll see you in the spring to do the remaining windows!

kristin.mcintosh
kristin.mcintosh

Renovation

Greg and his team did an excellent job on our renovation. The craftsmanship and quality of work is top-notch.

We look forward to having Lifestyle Renovations & Construction work on our next project!

Kristin,
Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure working with you and Cam in this project. I can't express enough the patience and understanding throughout the process with the couple of hiccups that were had.

Dna99 in Calgary
Dna99 in Calgary

Ensuite overhaul

We had a very positive experience with Greg and the Lifestyle Renovations team right from the initial meeting to project completion. Greg is knowledgeable, professional and skilled. Greg gave us feedback and ideas as to our initial design vision which complimented the final result. This was a complete job from design to demolition, adding a wall, all new fixtures, paint, etc... All subcontractors he brought in were efficient, effective and easy to deal with. He provides choices when selecting fixtures and finishings at suppliers and the decorator he works with Patricia is exceptional. We would be happily recommend Greg and his team to family and friends.

Thank you for the great review. It's was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you. I hope that the bathroom has transformed into everything you had wanted it to be. Thank you again and I look forward to working with you on any future remodel projects.

Jenn in Prince George
Jenn in Prince George

Amazing Bathroom Renovation

We had an amazing experience with Lifestyle Renovations! Greg was professional, well-organized and responsive. The team met all of their commitments and our complete bathroom renovation was on time and on budget.

We'd be happy to recommend Lifestyle Renovations to anyone and couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out.

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to write it. It was a pleasure working with you and Ryan. You made our job easy with being as prepared and organized as you were.
Thank you again and we hope to work with you in the future,

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Communication, Great Work, Reliable People, No Surprises

We have renovated two levels of our commercial, one level at a time, as well as rebuilt our decking and a staircase. There was demolition, framing, electrical, plumbing and finishing. All of it has come out beautifully, and we are really happy to have re-energized our workspace and are proud to share it with colleagues. Everything came in on budget, with additional amounts requested only where additional requests or changes were made.Greg and his workers were a pleasure to deal with and if our quirks and requests ever annoyed them they did not show it. My only hesitation in recommending this company is in making them too busy in case we want to call them for another project!

Thank you very much for the great review. It has been a great pleasure working with you and the many quirks that the building has surprised us with. I look forward to a continued working relationship. I appreciate you taking the time to post the review as well. Thank you again, Greg

jessicageiger270 in Calgary
jessicageiger270 in Calgary

Master Bedroom Relocation

Greg and his team helped us relocate our master bedroom to accommodate for a fourth bedroom for our new baby. His quotes were reasonable and detailed, and was always quick to respond to our questions and concerns. The work was done quickly and flawlessly, with the utmost consideration for our family, always keeping the work space clean and organized. It was a great experience! I would recommend Lifestyle Renovations to others and I won't hesitate to use Greg again for future projects.

Thank you Jessica. We appreciate the great reviews and it was our pleasure to work with you and Kevin. All the best to you and your growing family! We hope to work with you again in the future.

M & J Calgary
M & J Calgary

House “Refresh” by Lifestyle Renovations

My wife and I last renovated 10 years ago, and our infill house was starting to show wear again and we decided our house needed a refresh. We reviewed Homestars for potential contractors in July / August 2017 and selected four contractors for bids. Of the four contractors we chose Lifestyle Renovations & Construction. Greg’s price quote was reasonable, well itemized as we’d requested, and we appreciated that Greg had asked a number of questions and provided suggestions to achieve our renovation goals.
Our original renovation goals were revised significantly however when my wife and I were told our jobs would be eliminated, mine in fall 2017 and my wife’s in mid-2018. Greg worked with us as we reviewed significant changes to our original scope of work and broke the work down into several steps, as we lived in our house throughout the renovation.
Work started the second week of November and was completed a week before Christmas. Broken down by floors the work entailed:
- Upper floor (all): repaint ceilings, walls, trim, and doors and windows; refinish staircase handrails; trim bedroom doors to fit.
- Main floor (all): repaint ceilings, walls, trim, doors and windows; remove and replace tile backsplash from kitchen and buffet backsplash, replace plumbing fixtures in kitchen and bathroom.
- Basement (bathroom only): repaint bathroom walls and trim and replace bathroom plumbing fixtures.
Greg and his team worked regularly and the work moved along at a planned pace and there was communication throughout the renovation.
We are satisfied with the outcome - the work was done on time and on budget, and we would recommend Lifestyle Renovations to others.

Thank you Jan and Mark for the kind words and great review. It was a pleasure working with you and your preparedness made my job that much easier. Thank you again and all the best in the future, Greg

More about Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

At LifeStyle Renovations, our mission is to provide high quality renovation and construction solutions and services tailored to each client’s unique desires with a commitment to excellence.

****

As highly skilled professionals, we are capable of all types of remodeling plans. Our scope of projects includes, but is not limited to, basement developments, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, windows and doors, and exterior projects such as decks, fences, and garages.

****

Allow our dedication to excellence, experience, creativity and attention to detail work for you in developing your renovation dreams.