East York Lawn Care

Konstantine in East York
Konstantine in East York
1 review East York, ON

Lawn Care Service

In 2010 I was a new homeowner with little time (or interest) in cutting my lawn. I heard about James through a friend that lived in the area and decided to give him a shout.

He came right away, was courteous, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and was willing to work with me and my budget. He had flexible service plans and best of all, he did a great job week after week cutting, trimming, edging my lawn and hedges, not to mention cleaning up.

A true professional with friendly service - I would highly recommend and use his services again. And thank you for the follow up call this year, I will definitely be in touch.

Thank you very much for your kind words Konstantine, we proudly serve east York and take pride in everything we do, customer satisfaction is very important, which is why we arrive to do impeccable service. We hope to hear from you soon

James