All Walls Stucco

Jay Egan in NORTH YORK
Jay Egan in NORTH YORK
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Stucco

Fantastic job. George the owner is on site with his tradesman and is honest hard working entrepreneur. George gets the job done fast efficiently and cleans up after his work. George wants his clients to be happy and his attn to detail is impressive.

rosiesilverman
rosiesilverman
13 reviews North York, ON

house front decor

We used again Lunga Construction! They have helped us before with our internal wall division. George and his team are amazing! Though a busy owner, with tems of jobs at a time, Gorge Lunga came in person and looked at our project . His suggestions were amazing and he game us a great discount as loyal customers. I would recommend Them to anyone!

Rosalind in North york
Rosalind in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

walls,

All Walls Stucco
416-471-1518
BURLINGTON
L7L3C5

My house needed some repairs for the stucco wall. I found Lunga construction company entitlled All wall stucco. It was a great experience, they did an amazing job and the price was right. They also consulted me on additional work needed ion my house and I will hire them in the future